In Between Trials

Judge just asked defense for the list of their witnesses so he can give approval for them to testify.

What country is this case being held in? Where does he get off saying who they can or can't call?

Defense really soft-balled their cross. Annie didn't pound him after he made that statement.

This whole farce is really starting to look very fishy.

Poor Joshy.

Hopefully the jury is smart.

err

Never mind.

Poor Joshy.

The poor kid is boned. Judge Cornpone is going to allow some witnesses, but with strict limits as to what they can testify to.

Where were the limits on all the hearsay the state's witnesses testified to? :dunno:

Defense really soft-balled their cross. Annie didn't pound him after he made that statement.

This whole farce is really starting to look very fishy.

Poor Joshy.

Hopefully the jury is smart.

err

Never mind.

Poor Joshy.

The poor kid is boned. Judge Cornpone is going to allow some witnesses, but with strict limits as to what they can testify to.

Where were the limits on all the hearsay the state's witnesses testified to? :dunno:

He's getting it from all sides.

No chance for Josh.

Defense has to have a "snippet" hearing if they want to include actual testimony in their closing arguments?? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Defense has to have a "snippet" hearing if they want to include actual testimony in their closing arguments?? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I'm not understanding this. It's like a foreign country trial.

They make up their own shit in KY.

This idiot judge is channeling Judge Debbie...

"Have you decided if Mr Young is going to testify?"

I always thought that couldn't be asked until all the other witnesses are done.

:rofl:

Switched over to Sneiderman trial feed, and they are showing some idiot reporter sitting by the street texting on her phone.

:lmao:

Somebody needs to inform this idiot that she's live.

She's talking about how wet her dress is getting from all the humidity. :lol:

I take it I haven't missed anything worthwhile on this one yet.

Work has been non-stop since last week. (Even worked over the weekend.)

Little Joshy is getting railroaded and never stood a chance. That's about it.

Missed you!

I've missed you too (and the others, as well).

Is Joshy getting set up by his dad on this? OR Does the evidence so far say he was part of it?

Missed you!

Is Joshy getting set up by his dad on this? OR Does the evidence so far say he was part of it?

Joshy is getting set up by an incompetent defense team, and a prosecution team that has an agenda. Couple that with a imbecile judge, and a lead detective that is in Big Josh's pocket, and you have a perfect storm of screwed on Joshy's horizon.

His only hope is to get on the stand and start crying, and begging not to be sent to that nasty old prison.

Missed you!

Joshy is getting set up by an incompetent defense team, and a prosecution team that has an agenda. Couple that with a imbecile judge, and a lead detective that is in Big Josh's pocket, and you have a perfect storm of screwed on Joshy's horizon.

His only hope is to get on the stand and start crying, and begging not to be sent to that nasty old prison.

Where his psycho dad lives in and out of solitary for homosexual activities :eek:

Poor little Joshy!

Joshy was screwed from the day he was born to cousin fucker/man fucker/everyone fucker psycho felon animal and everyone killer.

Detective Backwardass let psycho be on the phone with him "assist in interviewing - ?" and let psycho be in charge of his wimmen - and men - ("it's me Big Josh, I love you, remember how I fucked you and fucked around with you? yeah it's me. I'm going to beat you over the head with my fucked up psycho baseball bat or pipe until you tell Detective Backwards what I want you to say, then I'm going to get back on the line and reinforce my fucking of you, got it?")

How's that.

This thing makes me puke my guts. It's is the worst of the worst trials and catastrophes I've ever seen.
Summary: Little Josh was screwed from the day he was born and now get to get bent over in prison with psycho dad.

Plus they have some serious SEAL, modeling clay, Judge 'tudes, procedural issues in KY.

Oh... THAT'S why they call it KY.

;)

[MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION]

Joshy was screwed from the day he was born to cousin fucker/man fucker/everyone fucker psycho felon animal and everyone killer.

Detective Backwardass let psycho be on the phone with him "assist in interviewing - ?" and let psycho be in charge of his wimmen - and men - ("it's me Big Josh, I love you, remember how I fucked you and fucked around with you? yeah it's me. I'm going to beat you over the head with my fucked up psycho baseball bat or pipe until you tell Detective Backwards what I want you to say, then I'm going to get back on the line and reinforce my fucking of you, got it?")

How's that.

This thing makes me puke my guts. It's is the worst of the worst trials and catastrophes I've ever seen.
Summary: Little Josh was screwed from the day he was born and now get to get bent over in prison with psycho dad.

Plus they have some serious SEAL, modeling clay, Judge 'tudes, procedural issues in KY.

Oh... THAT'S why they call it KY.

;)

[MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION]

that sounds pretty messed up

maybe i do not want to watch any recap of the events

Forum List

Back