In Between Trials

Joshy was screwed from the day he was born to cousin fucker/man fucker/everyone fucker psycho felon animal and everyone killer.

Detective Backwardass let psycho be on the phone with him "assist in interviewing - ?" and let psycho be in charge of his wimmen - and men - ("it's me Big Josh, I love you, remember how I fucked you and fucked around with you? yeah it's me. I'm going to beat you over the head with my fucked up psycho baseball bat or pipe until you tell Detective Backwards what I want you to say, then I'm going to get back on the line and reinforce my fucking of you, got it?")

How's that.

This thing makes me puke my guts. It's is the worst of the worst trials and catastrophes I've ever seen.
Summary: Little Josh was screwed from the day he was born and now get to get bent over in prison with psycho dad.

Plus they have some serious SEAL, modeling clay, Judge 'tudes, procedural issues in KY.

Oh... THAT'S why they call it KY.

;)

[MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION]

that sounds pretty messed up

maybe i do not want to watch any recap of the events

Yeah. I should have covered my eyes for most of this one.

Joshy was screwed from the day he was born to cousin fucker/man fucker/everyone fucker psycho felon animal and everyone killer.

Detective Backwardass let psycho be on the phone with him "assist in interviewing - ?" and let psycho be in charge of his wimmen - and men - ("it's me Big Josh, I love you, remember how I fucked you and fucked around with you? yeah it's me. I'm going to beat you over the head with my fucked up psycho baseball bat or pipe until you tell Detective Backwards what I want you to say, then I'm going to get back on the line and reinforce my fucking of you, got it?")

How's that.

This thing makes me puke my guts. It's is the worst of the worst trials and catastrophes I've ever seen.
Summary: Little Josh was screwed from the day he was born and now get to get bent over in prison with psycho dad.

Plus they have some serious SEAL, modeling clay, Judge 'tudes, procedural issues in KY.

Oh... THAT'S why they call it KY.

;)

[MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION]

And Psycho Dad sure had some kind words for his pawn, Detective Backwardass, didn't he?

"It's easy to be a mastermind when you're dealing with dumb people. All I had to do was convince that guy there. And he couldn't find tits in a strip club"

Like my new sig?

You need a new catagory for me to fit into "pain in the asses will always be pain in the asses"

By the way, I might fall behind on updates tomorrow.

Judge Cornpone is only allowing the defense to ask 1 or 2 specific questions of their witnesses. So they'll be hopping in and out of the witness chair faster than an ADD kid running around a candy store.

I sure hope they spent tonight installing a revolving door in the waiting room.

Judge Cornpone is only allowing the defense to ask 1 or 2 specific questions of their witnesses. So they'll be hopping in and out of the witness chair faster than an ADD kid running around a candy store.

I am heading for vacation cable again at five am :eek:

Someone needs to take care of Joshy.

I'll check in on him when I can.

Barack Obama: Trayvon Martin wasn't perfect

President Barack Obama discussed Edward Snowden, the health care law, Hillary Clinton and Russia during a Tuesday visit to "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno."

But Obama's comments about the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin had special local interest. George Zimmerman was acquitted last month of murder in the teen's death in Sanford.

Some Americans have criticized Obama previously for commenting on the issue, but Leno said that the president had spoken eloquently and from the heart about Trayvon's death.

"I think all of us were troubled by what happened," Obama told Leno. "Any of us as parents can imagine the heartache that those parents went through. Now it doesn't mean Trayvon was a perfect kid, none of us were — as we were talking offstage — when you're a teenager, especially a teenage boy, you're gonna mess up. And you won't always have the best judgment."

Obama explained why he had waded into the issue in the first place. The president said he wanted "to try to explain why this was a particularly sensitive topic for African-American families because a lot of people who have sons know the experience they had of being followed and being viewed suspiciously."

Obama then put the issue in a broader perspective.

"We all know young African-American men disproportionately have involvement in criminal activities and violence for a lot of reasons," the president told Leno. "And that's no excuse, but what we also believe in is people, everybody, should be treated fairly and the system should work for everyone.

Barack Obama Trayvon Martin wasn't perfect - OrlandoSentinel.com

I am heading for vacation cable again at five am :eek:

Someone needs to take care of Joshy.

I'll check in on him when I can.

WAT does have an app for that.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wild-about-trial/id530043712?ls=1&mt=8

Just carry your power cord. Or lots of batteries. :eusa_whistle:

Judge Cornpone is only allowing the defense to ask 1 or 2 specific questions of their witnesses.

whats up with that

President Barack Obama discussed Edward Snowden, the health care law, Hillary Clinton and Russia during a Tuesday visit to "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno."

But Obama's comments about the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin had special local interest. George Zimmerman was acquitted last month of murder in the teen's death in Sanford.

Some Americans have criticized Obama previously for commenting on the issue, but Leno said that the president had spoken eloquently and from the heart about Trayvon's death.

"I think all of us were troubled by what happened," Obama told Leno. "Any of us as parents can imagine the heartache that those parents went through. Now it doesn't mean Trayvon was a perfect kid, none of us were — as we were talking offstage — when you're a teenager, especially a teenage boy, you're gonna mess up. And you won't always have the best judgment."

Obama explained why he had waded into the issue in the first place. The president said he wanted "to try to explain why this was a particularly sensitive topic for African-American families because a lot of people who have sons know the experience they had of being followed and being viewed suspiciously."

"We all know young African-American men disproportionately have involvement in criminal activities and violence for a lot of reasons," the president told Leno. "And that's no excuse, but what we also believe in is people, everybody, should be treated fairly and the system should work for everyone.

and the system should work for everyone.

What President Slick left unsaid said:
Except for that creepy ass cracker George Zimmerman.

Fixed that for the dopey president. No charge.

Judge Cornpone is only allowing the defense to ask 1 or 2 specific questions of their witnesses.

whats up with that

Defense had to present their list of witnesses & a synopsis of testimony to judge & state. State objected to what they were going to testify to as; "hearsay" "prejudicial" or my favorite "improper impeachment of Commonwealth's witnesses". Judge rolled for state on everything, and only allowed defense to call witnesses with strict limits on questions. 3 of their witnesses were barred completely.

This judge should just throw out the black robes and wear a white suit and hat. Boss Hogg ain't got nothing on this guy.

and the system should work for everyone.

What President Slick left unsaid said:
Except for that creepy ass cracker George Zimmerman.

Fixed that for the dopey president. No charge.

it appears from what he said he would have rather

seen zimmermans brains splattered on the sidewalk

this is the one time the prezbo could have done alot of good

for the black community at large

and
useless gun control rhetoric

This is America:

Strong-America.jpg

This is America on drugs:

obama_bike.jpg

See the difference?

This is America:

Strong-America.jpg

This is America on drugs:

obama_bike.jpg

See the difference?

the only thing missing

is the little bell on the handlebar

--LOL

You just cant see it from this angle on the left handlebar.

Ding-ding.

did you get a chance to see that the prezbo wants to nationalize

the miami dade catch and release diversion program

the one that aided in the demise of Trayvon
------------------

Obama asks public schools to ignore bad behavior by black students - Charleston Charleston Conservative | Examiner.com

the only thing missing

is the little bell on the handlebar

--LOL

Ding-ding.

------------------

Obama asks public schools to ignore bad behavior by black students - Charleston Charleston Conservative | Examiner.com

GAH!

Ok now I'm actually hoping Putin bends him over.

This blankity plank is fking the country.

He wants us all riding bicycles with little bells and helmets.

Ain't going to happen

Ding-ding.

------------------

GAH!

Ok now I'm actually hoping Putin bends him over.

This blankity plank is fking the country.

He wants us all riding bicycles with little bells and helmets.

Ain't going to happen

I hope he realizes that this will only serve to encourage snarfs.

Forum List

Back