In Biden's economy food shopping is for the rich....

That we have stagflation currently?

His advisors are "on it"? What do you mean?
I mean I consider him unfit for duty and he is nothing more than a weekend at Bernie's Potus.

Stagflation is hyper inflation and our inflation is going up. As they continue to devaluate our currency. They also plan on raising interests rates next year. Yippie. Isn't it grand that the poor and middle class get to pay more for everything,........

Jimmy Carter is happy he isn't the worst anymore.

Lockdowns to limit a pandemic are fascist?

Vaccine mandates are fascist? Did you get all you shots to go to school or do you want to keep Polio a thing?

High Taxes are fascist? How so? Do other economic models have higher rates of taxes than say the libertarian model of Somalia?

Extended "ue" benefits are fascist? Did pre WWII nations of Italy and Germany have them?

So when comparing the Covid-19 vaccine with the Polio vaccine, we can’t place them in the same category for a simple reason — the Covid-19 vaccine is only effective at reducing the transmission and spread of the disease, not eliminating it. People who’ve received a Covid-19 vaccine can still pass on the infection to others. Many people don’t make this distinction.

While it’s true that the widespread vaccination rates contributed to the eradication of Polio disease, the effectiveness of the Polio vaccine itself had played a key role in eradicating Polio globally. Polio vaccine provides lifelong immunity whereas the Covid-19 vaccine gives only temporary protection.

Ultimately, the successful health policy must be based on a vaccine that is highly effective at eradicating the disease, not just reducing its transmission. Of course, it would’ve been ideal if the Covid-19 vaccine did just that. But as experience has shown, the original virus, as we know it, had mutated into the Delta variant, so the current vaccine is not as effective against this particular strain as it was against the original strain.

Prices increase all through Trump's presidency in the form of increased tariffs...Not to mention the 100% increase in the cost of gasoline in 2020 alone.
Lies are lies. Tariffs were done on purpose and it took a little from the GNP to bring manufacturing back here in all ways. He tried.

Lies are lies. Tariffs were done on purpose and it took a little from the GNP to bring manufacturing back here in all ways. He tried.
To be dependent on a potential enemy in our future for our good and services here is INSANITY.

We need to produce our own goods.

Yeah, raising prices is always the best move.
When we were sold a bill of goods telling us the then New Service Economy was the next generation over the manufacturing one well I believed. it. It was sol as so rosy and modern. Trump tried to get us jobs back from manufacturing places overseas. Perhpas earning two to three times more then Mickee Dees was a good idea. And it would take time to do this over a couple of decades. We are rushing to build computer chip plants now for the shortages. We need more than this. Much more.

Trump would have never let this shit happen

When gas goes up every fucking thing made goes up. Why did gas go up????

Desperation post for you

What do you have against corporations making big profits? Doesn't that money provide jobs n stuff, and the dividends get spent buying stuff and re-invested and all that?

When we were sold a bill of goods telling us the then New Service Economy was the next generation over the manufacturing one well I believed. it. It was sol as so rosy and modern. Trump tried to get us jobs back from manufacturing places overseas. Perhpas earning two to three times more then Mickee Dees was a good idea. And it would take time to do this over a couple of decades. We are rushing to build computer chip plants now for the shortages. We need more than this. Much more.

But Americans have to have it all today right this minute, so they will cry for big subsidies for big business and keep pouring their incomes into Red Chinese and other foreign crap. Never mind it won't speed anything up, Somebody Has To Do Something Now!!!!

But Americans have to have it all today right this minute, so they will cry for big subsidies for big business and keep pouring their incomes into Red Chinese and other foreign crap. Never mind it won't speed anything up, Somebody Has To Do Something Now!!!!
We live high off the hog on the cheaper foreign prices and enlarging government as we weakened foundation. The other way is not so easy. And China knows this. Real growth of several percent a year growing their nation into super power status is there for all to see. the only weakness is that they have a lot fo people. And that is not a weakness if they control the untold millions into a Chinese version of a middle class economy. We of course have tens of millions of illegals with many living off the taxpayers. But the Progs get more voters. And that is what it is all about. Biden and his administration and the Prog congress are traitors.

We live high off the hog on the cheaper foreign prices and enlarging government as we weakened foundation. The other way is not so easy. And China knows this. Real growth of several percent a year growing their nation into super power status is there for all to see. the only weakness is that they have a lot fo people. And that is not a weakness if they control the untold millions into a Chinese version of a middle class economy. We of course have tens of millions of illegals with many living off the taxpayers. But the Progs get more voters. And that is what it is all about. Biden and his administration and the Prog congress are traitors.

The Red Chinese economy is almost entirely dependent on foreign investment and foreign markets. It'd technology is almost all stolen or outright handed to them by corporations. Their 'middle class' is the same middle class that existed under Mao, they are neary all Cadre; even Wall Street's beloved Jack Ma is Cadre. They don't go anywhere when the West pulls out. All they are is gangsters and bullies. First thing to do is to clean out our universities and tech companies of them.

Her other religion

8-BF0-D230-C27-E-4-EE6-BB67-6-B0-CA2-BB0-E41.jpg

What do you have against corporations making big profits? Doesn't that money provide jobs n stuff, and the dividends get spent buying stuff and re-invested and all that?
Nothing I own one. Yes I have provided many jobs.

If you knew what I've paid in fed, state, local, workers comp, unemployment, you're eyeballs would explode, plus all the taxes paid from employees.

Dividends are an option to give out. How do they lower their tax liabilities legally. Or expansion. Corporations aren't a tool for you libturds to suck dry. They just raise prices and fuck you people and the consumer

Please don't be a Senator Karen Warren. That injun is as fake as a 3 dollar bill

Nothing I own one. Yes I have provided many jobs.

If you knew what I've paid in fed, state, local, workers comp, unemployment, you're eyeballs would explode, plus all the taxes paid from employees.

Dividends are an option to give out. How do they lower their tax liabilities legally. Or expansion. Corporations aren't a tool for you libturds to suck dry. They just raise prices and fuck you people and the consumer

Please don't be a Senator Karen Warren. That injun is as fake as a 3 dollar bill

Ah, so you know you're selling bullshit, and just hate it when others make a big killing off of suckers.

people aren’t working, products and services aren’t being made…which cause shortages
When we’re in lockdown?

You seem to be referring to something else.

The cost of a gallon of gas was $1.10 because of a lockdown.

Ah, so you know you're selling bullshit, and just hate it when others make a big killing off of suckers.
I ain't selling you any bullshit. Just answering your questions

You're the one in 3 that thinks shattin Joe ain't a real fukup

At least you can debate Dudley. Thank you very much. When I don't curse opposition, you're worth something

Forum List

Back