In Biden's economy food shopping is for the rich....

So, gas is up an average of 58% nationwide, and you don't think it's inflation?

Of course that is inflation and it has affected every state. The person I responded to said I must live in a state not affected by inflation, which is stupid since no such state exist.

Of course that is inflation and it has affected every state. The person I responded to said I must live in a state not affected by inflation, which is stupid since no such state exist.
i said my state was…not that your state wasn’t…lucky for you, you live on the border and can flee the high gas tax your state has for a state with lower ones…what did do you live in? and what state do you escape to?

i said my state was…not that your state wasn’t…lucky for you, you live on the border and can flee the high gas tax your state has for a state with lower ones…what did do you live in? and what state do you escape to?

I live in Ill and buy gas in Missouri when I can, which is most of the time I need it

don’t blame you, the dems running your state have made things worse

Everyone running this state has made it worse, the Repubs here are no better than the Dems. This is a fucked up state, we will leave it for good soon.

Why do you do that? I mean, you're taking revenue out of your state just to save a couple pennies?

Hell fucking yes. My state waste so much money on stupid ass shit. And 30 to 35 cents a gallon is not just a couple pennies over the course of a year.

Hell fucking yes. My state waste so much money on stupid ass shit. And 30 to 35 cents a gallon is not just a couple pennies over the course of a year.
Well, you're the one rolling your eyes at complaints of inflation from others like it's no big deal.

Everyone running this state has made it worse, the Repubs here are no better than the Dems. This is a fucked up state, we will leave it for good soon.
That's what a lot of people who have been under Dem leadership are doing....fleeing....look at Cali for example

Democrats are dying at the Gas pump and at the supermarket! Yeah....yeah...I know oil futures are slightly down...big whoops. How does that fix the nearly 100 billion in excess expenditure yanked out of Americans wallets over the past six months?... Answer ..it doesn't. Don't be afraid to grab those $7.00/ pound pork chops....get them before they hit $10.00!

Jo

We're doing OK.. The price of everything has gone up, but I am just more thoughtful and plan meals more carefully. However, I think young families are having a tough time.

We're doing OK.. The price of everything has gone up, but I am just more thoughtful and plan meals more carefully. However, I think young families are having a tough time.
not just young familes, but poor folk, and the working class....the Xiden admin and it's inflation have really caused a lot of damage.

Its not inflation when corporations are making there highest profits ever. and still raising prices.

Forum List

Back