In Biden's economy food shopping is for the rich....

How can one state be impacted and another one not? That is not even possible.
Well, that’s just dumb…haven’t you ever seen gas cost more or less in different areas? Or groceries I suppose are the same cost at every store you visit? I call bullshit.

1639700034466.png

Well, that’s just dumb…haven’t you ever seen gas cost more or less in different areas? Or groceries I suppose are the same cost at every store you visit? I call bullshit.

are you really this fucking stupid?

All items6.8%
Food6.1
Food at home6.4
Cereals and bakery products4.6
Meats, poultry, fish, and eggs12.8
Dairy and related products1.6
Fruits and vegetables4.0
Nonalcoholic beverages and beverage materials5.3
Other food at home5.7
Food away from home5.8
Full service meals and snacks6.0
Limited service meals and snacks7.9
Energy33.3
Energy commodities57.5
Fuel oil59.3
Gasoline (all types)58.1
Energy services10.7
Electricity6.5
Natural gas (piped)25.1
All items less food and energy4.9
Commodities less food and energy commodities9.4
Apparel5.0
New vehicles11.1
Used cars and trucks31.4

WTF? He is bringing concerns of what a majority of Americans are feeling and you comeback with this?

This is a growing concern and it needs to be addressed, it is not the Presidents fault, however the left wants to give Biden credit for the stock market, low unemployment and yet you don't want to recognize some real issues? The shortages, the increase in prices and real for all Americans, you can deny reality all you want.
It is all in our imagination they tell us…

Stores are full, gas prices are lower than Obama days, and the cost of stuff has yet to hit the former Soviet level of inflation, so all is great…

In the real World if Trump were still President the left would be screaming from the mountains about how he has failed and demand a third impeachment but now they just want us to drink something poisonous so people will not remind them how bad it is going to get!

Last edited:
What am I missing?

What you are missing is that regional variations in prices does not mean some places would not experience inflation while other do. Inflation is a national issue not a local one.

Where I live if I drive across the river to a different state the gas is 30 to 35 cents cheaper due to fewer taxes. But the price of both has gone up since last summer when it was rock bottom

In the real World if Trump were still President the left would be screaming from the mountains about how he has failed and demand a third impeachment but now they just want us to drink something poisonous so people will not remind them how bad it is going to get!

Yes they would, and the right would be telling us how great everything is and how Trump walks on water while turning it into wine.

What you are missing is that regional variations in prices does not mean some places would not experience inflation while other do. Inflation is a national issue not a local one.

Where I live if I drive across the river to a different state the gas is 30 to 35 cents cheaper due to fewer taxes. But the price of both has gone up since last summer when it was rock bottom
So, gas is up an average of 58% nationwide, and you don't think it's inflation?

Forum List

Back