In Biden's economy food shopping is for the rich....

No it's not, it is coming out of a pandemic with supply issues, lack of employees and a host of other factors that are out of the President's control however, just like with Bush, it will get blamed on Biden. Not fair but it is the reality of being in charge.

There is plenty of supply; container ships are backed up for 150 miles at LA. lack of employees and the rest are all just temporary, but will probably remain because now everybody into instant gratification has set their hair on fire and is demanding taxpayers throw massive amounts of welfare at corporations, so why not stretch the 'problems' out to see how much free shit they can get, on top of the free shit they've already been getting?

Why would I? I didnt claim that.
Are you drunk today? Start smoking crack? Reading things that arent there. Dont even know what hypocrisy means..
Good grief

The whole damn thread is about blaming the Dems. did you not bother to read the title?

Y

Democrats are dying at the Gas pump and at the supermarket! Yeah....yeah...I know oil futures are slightly down...big whoops. How does that fix the nearly 100 billion in excess expenditure yanked out of Americans wallets over the past six months?... Answer ..it doesn't. Don't be afraid to grab those $7.00/ pound pork chops....get them before they hit $10.00!

Jo

Yep it's either gas or food... thanks democrats! Hey , no mean tweets ... way to steal an election democrats... they make me sick.

wow! where do you live? gas here is well over that. But i live in a state impacted by the xiden inflation.

How can one state be impacted and another one not? That is not even possible.

Democrats are dying at the Gas pump and at the supermarket! Yeah....yeah...I know oil futures are slightly down...big whoops. How does that fix the nearly 100 billion in excess expenditure yanked out of Americans wallets over the past six months?... Answer ..it doesn't. Don't be afraid to grab those $7.00/ pound pork chops....get them before they hit $10.00!

Jo

I just paid $2.97 for gas. And I got a 4% cost of living raise. If you didn't, you need to talk to your employer. Or get a better job.

why do answer a question wirh a question?

This is where I filled up yesterday. Now explain how inflation can affect only some states?

1639691802188.png

Jo

I don't know where you live but pork chop is not seven bucks a pound here they are more like two and one half bucks pound and chicken breast are $1.58, I bought a whole butt ham for $1.59 a pound..

Forum List

Back