In Braggs' New York

Sure, but the DA made a decision to go after Trump, and not after, say, Hunter Biden.

He has a record of going very easy on violent criminals, getting felonies reduced to misdemeanors.
Like all DA's he's not some neutral enforcer of the law, but has a political agenda.

When an acquaintance of mine, a Black militant who was a thorn in the side of the police, was given 30 years in prison for giving a marijuana cigarette to an undercover policeman, it was all legal. The DA didn't make the law, and a grand jury indicted him, and a jury found him guilty. All according to the law.
No shit, who doesn't know the Justice System wasn't made for black folks. How many black men are sitting in prison or spent countless years in prison for crimes they didn't commit.

Can somebody post DA Bragg's record since you keep speaking on it.

Wow.....I didn't know I was talking about Bragg. I thought I was just making
a statement. Thanks for straightening me out, Faun.
:eusa_whistle:

Why wouldn't you be talking about Bragg in a thread about Bragg?

Like I said, and you prove again -- you're illiterate.

From the OP...

Alvin Bragg is quick to mete out justice.
No, not illiterate, you just didn't comprehend what you posted.
Look at the first post I responded to from you. Now, look at your post which I responded to.
Do you see any mention of Bragg in your post? No, no you don't.
Run along child. :eusa_whistle:

No, not illiterate, you just didn't comprehend what you posted.
Look at the first post I responded to from you. Now, look at your post which I responded to.
Do you see any mention of Bragg in your post? No, no you don't.
Run along child. :eusa_whistle:

LOL

Sure, let's pretend like context DOESN'T matter and as if we WEREN'T talking about Bragg. Feel better now?

EvilCat Breath: Alvin Bragg is quick to mete out justice. The garage attendant is charged with attempted murder.
Faun: The charges were dropped, cretin...
Meister: Kinda weird isn't it that charges would have had to be dropped against the victim?

LOL

Sure, let's pretend like context DOESN'T matter and as if we WEREN'T talking about Bragg. Feel better now?

EvilCat Breath: Alvin Bragg is quick to mete out justice. The garage attendant is charged with attempted murder.
Faun: The charges were dropped, cretin...
Meister: Kinda weird isn't it that charges would have had to be dropped against the victim?
And???

A parking garage attendant spots someone engaged in theft. The thief pulls out a gun and shoots the unarmed attendant twice. Fighting for his life the wounded man wrestles the gun away from the thief and shoots him.

Alvin Bragg is quick to mete out justice. The garage attendant is charged with attempted murder. No charges against the armed thief.

They also turned loose a bunch of violent felons and sent them back on the streets to murder more black people. These uppity proles like this garage attendant need to learn their place in the Democratic Party's constellation, which is don't interfere with their voter base.

That link has the first pic I've seen of the degenerate. Looks doped up and stupid, just what many expected.

Forum List

Back