In Case You Missed Jessie William...

U can cherry pick a small percentage of blacks that have done great things to help mankind progress. But as a whole the truth is ur people have been a disappointment. Without help the average black will only bring more disappointment to all of mankind.
I know Blacks have disappointed you cave monkeys. We havent rolled over and gone the way of your close relatives the neanderthals. We are still here and will always be here simply by virtue of our dominant genes while you are on schedule for extinction due to your inbred recessive ones.
Blacks don't disappoint anyone but themselves, take some ownership instead self pity then maybe u can help ur people become proud again. Again for such a dominant people why are u constantly at the back of the pack?
Youve contradicted yourself again cave chimp. You just said Blacks were a disappointment to...

"Without help the average black will only bring more disappointment to all of mankind."

Now I am going ot give you an option. Either you fucked up as is the norm, or you agree you are a monkey and not included in mankind. Take your pick. :laugh:
Ohhhh u got me, another big win for acspelias.:rolleyes: still thinking small, u have to stay focused on the big picture, how will u n ur race ever take over focusing on nobody's like me. :itsok:
I can out think you in my sleep and still concentrate on the big picture. I am a talented king and you are cave chimp.
, you are a 14 year old parody hiding in grandma's basement.

Forum List

Back