In Case You Missed Jessie William...

Don't break the law black people. Stay outta jail. See how easy that concept is?
Gotta better one for you, break the law white people, the judge will understand.

• About 14 million Whites and 2.6 million African Americans report using an illicit drug
    • 5 times as many Whites are using drugs as African Americans, yet African Americans are sent to prison for drug offenses at 10 times the rate of Whites
What kind of stupid mofo's actually report using illicit drugs? Are you fucked up or what?
A lot of white ones evidently.

Godboy thinks it's ok to judge all blacks by a few but gets super mad when you say whites supported slavery. Then suddenly he realizes how unfair that is...

when they're white.
Some Whites supported slavery. Others didn't. Some Blacks not only supported Black slavery in America, they were responsible for it.

Godboy thinks it's ok to judge all blacks by a few but gets super mad when you say whites supported slavery. Then suddenly he realizes how unfair that is...

when they're white.
Some Whites supported slavery. Others didn't. Some Blacks not only supported Black slavery in America, they were responsible for it.
Most whites supported slavery actively. Some supported passively and a small few were openly against it like John Brown.

That is sooo true, however, think about what you asked. 2 drugs users, one white one black, guess who goes to prison and guess who gets probation. 2 rapist, one black one white, guess who goes to jail for a couple of months, if that and guess who goes to prison. Burglery, a nigga steals he gets prison time, the white guy was just trying to feed his family. And lets not even discuss the death penalty.......67% of all blacks are in prison on drug charges.....28% of whites. You do the math. Blacks are more likely to be imprisoned than whites doing the same exact crime.....So to come here and throw shade on the black community when we have a just-US system that forgives white criminals and punish blacks....isn't a fair conversation and I think you know this.
Any time you pass an active drug corner do you ever see a White dealer doing curb service? The answer is never -- and it's not because there are no Whites who wouldn't be doing that if they could. The fact is the business is dominated by Blacks, which in large measure accounts for the imbalanced national prison census.

Another cause of the higher percentage of Blacks sentenced to prison is the repeat offender factor. I can tell you for certain that many Black first and second offenders walk with probation.

That is sooo true, however, think about what you asked. 2 drugs users, one white one black, guess who goes to prison and guess who gets probation. 2 rapist, one black one white, guess who goes to jail for a couple of months, if that and guess who goes to prison. Burglery, a nigga steals he gets prison time, the white guy was just trying to feed his family. And lets not even discuss the death penalty.......67% of all blacks are in prison on drug charges.....28% of whites. You do the math. Blacks are more likely to be imprisoned than whites doing the same exact crime.....So to come here and throw shade on the black community when we have a just-US system that forgives white criminals and punish blacks....isn't a fair conversation and I think you know this.
Any time you pass an active drug corner do you ever see a White dealer doing curb service? The answer is never -- and it's not because there are no Whites who wouldn't be doing that if they could. The fact is the business is dominated by Blacks, which in large measure accounts for the imbalanced national prison census.

Another cause of the higher percentage of Blacks sentenced to prison is the repeat offender factor. I can tell you for certain that many Black first and second offenders walk with probation.
I've seen plenty of white drug dealers on corners and a number of other places. Basically you are proving the point that if someone gives you a stereotype you are not intelligent enough to resist it.

when they're white.

There you go again. Applying some sort of equivalency between the institution of slavery built and held in place by whites to the paltry number of blacks who sold their own people. As if they are a representation of a widely held belief lol. Cut it out.

I've seen plenty of white drug dealers on corners and a number of other places. Basically you are proving the point that if someone gives you a stereotype you are not intelligent enough to resist it.
I don't believe it and I doubt that anyone else here does.

Most whites supported slavery actively. Some supported passively and a small few were openly against it like John Brown.
Most Southern Whites supported slavery. Most Northern Whites did not.
Bullshit. Northern whites just didnt have to depend on slavery and didnt get as desperate as the south. If what you were saying was true why were there still slave states in the north even after Lincoln emancipated the slaves in states loyal to the confederate losers?

I don't believe it and I doubt that anyone else here does.
I didnt ask you if you believed it. I just gave you the correct information for you to process. I cant help that you are too dumb to resist your media directed stereotype. There are more white drug dealers than there are Black.

when they're white.

There you go again. Applying some sort of equivalency between the institution of slavery built and held in place by whites to the paltry number of blacks who sold their own people. As if they are a representation of a widely held belief lol. Cut it out.
Even still of the Blacks that did own slaves they owned their family members. The stats typically dont mention that little tidbit trying to pretend everyone was the same.

Bullshit. Northern whites just didnt have to depend on slavery and didnt get as desperate as the south.
So what? What are you looking for -- love? The fact remains, most (not all) Southern Whites supported slavery and most (not all) Northern Whites didn't.

If what you were saying was true why were there still slave states in the north even after Lincoln emancipated the slaves in states loyal to the confederate losers?
If what you're suggesting were true why is it all runaway slaves headed North?
"Some" does not mean all. "Most" does not mean all. Sorry to disappoint you but all White people were not and are not crackas. For one reason or other It's just not in their personal makeup.

I didnt ask you if you believed it. I just gave you the correct information for you to process. I cant help that you are too dumb to resist your media directed stereotype. There are more white drug dealers than there are Black.
More delusion.

Start watching COPS. They often run drug sting operations. Let me know when you see a White dealer.

You won't.

I don't think you're lying. I think this is just one more component of your delusional syndrome. I'm sure you see lots of things.

Bullshit. Northern whites just didnt have to depend on slavery and didnt get as desperate as the south.
So what? What are you looking for -- love? The fact remains, most (not all) Southern Whites supported slavery and most (not all) Northern Whites didn't.

If what you were saying was true why were there still slave states in the north even after Lincoln emancipated the slaves in states loyal to the confederate losers?
If what you're suggesting were true why is it all runaway slaves headed North?
"Some" does not mean all. "Most" does not mean all. Sorry to disappoint you but all White people were not and are not crackas. For one reason or other It's just not in their personal makeup.
"So what?" What is that supposed to mean? Dont get frustrated. Try and concentrate. Dont you remember your claim? I was disputing it.

Canada is in the north. Now try answering my question instead of deflecting. Why did the north have slave states even after the enslaved were emancipated to punish the south?

More delusion.

Start watching COPS. They often run drug sting operations. Let me know when you see a White dealer.

You won't.
Do you think COPS is really a legitimate source to base your argument on? :laugh:

I don't think you're lying. I think this is just one more component of your delusional syndrome. I'm sure you see lots of things.
No one asked you to try and think. We already know its hard for you. You messed it all up when I explained racism and racist to you so I wasnt exactly expecting much intelligent output once you alerted me you were attempting to think.

You're ignoring the critical fact that were it not for the "paltry" percentage of Black Africans who endeavored to sell their captive Black African brethren to the cadre of resident Arab, Dutch and Portuguese gold and ivory traders slavery would never have existed in America.

If it is true the institution of slavery was "built and held in place by Whites," it is equally true the materials for the project were provided by Blacks. So if both entities bear equal amounts of guilt for creating the abominable practice, which of the two would you say bears the greater shame?

I'm asking because I find your ability to rationalize rather entertaining and I look forward to your response.

You're ignoring the critical fact that were it not for the "paltry" percentage of Black Africans who endeavored to sell their captive Black African brethren to the cadre of resident Arab, Dutch and Portuguese gold and ivory traders slavery would never have existed in America.

LMAO...So you think every slave that existed was captured by blacks only? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Bye dummy

His credibility is zero. He completely denies history and it's facts time and again.
He lives in a bubble where only black people matter, and only black history matters.

Forum List

Back