In Case You Missed Jessie William...

I never said I was mad. You conjured that up along with your butt hurt about white's not helping you build the pyramids. Although my history books say blacks enslaved the Jews and made them build those pyramids.
what history book says Blacks enslaved Jews and what makes you think the Jews back then were white?
You haven't read any history books have you?
Dont avoid answering my question. Name one history book that told you Black Egyptians enslaved the Jews or that the Jews were white.
Do your own research stupid.
I did and there is no such book. All you have to do is name it. i will find it. Trust me I would love to see some proof.

Its a secret book I guess.

But isnt it telling that Willows defense to racism to not to put lipstick on it but to make up phoney history that blacks enslaved Jews. Its a race to the bottom for her lol

Lol...he explained it and right below you the explanation you say "You haven't explained anything". How does that work?
Okay. If you're willing to insist that his concise dictionary definition of racism, i.e., "One race feeling superior to another," as an explanation I will concede and accept that -- with tongue in cheek.

But it is a weak attempt at explaining a rather complicated and substantial social issue. For one thing, there is no nation, no sports team, no school, no religion, no breakfast cereal which does not express the belief that it is superior to all others. And to push the same weak notion even further it may be said that members of some races are indeed superior to others in some specific areas -- basketball for one example.

But if you think that's funny I challenge you to choose a more substantive criteria of comparison and have at it. Provide an explanation rather than a weak, dismissive comment.

How could such a strong people become so weak
You were never strong. You were always weak, recessive, and inbred. Did you mean how did you become so imperialistic and violent? Simple. You were at odds with nature and the people around you. Due to your weakness you concentrated on becoming an expert at war and violence. Thats pretty much the only thing you guys have excelled in.
So silly not whites the Great Africans. Ur claims of such a great people but there lies no evidence of that here in present day.
What evidence were you looking for? Africans have always been a strong people. If it werent for us Africans, whites would still be in the caves of europe eating each other. We educated you whites twice as a matter of fact and brought you civilization.
U can cherry pick a small percentage of blacks that have done great things to help mankind progress. But as a whole the truth is ur people have been a disappointment. Without help the average black will only bring more disappointment to all of mankind.

That's funny, the average black built the pyramids when whites were living in caves. Of course whites have to believe that blacks are inferior. That's how they maintain the idea they are awesome. But much of it is bullshit. That's why whenever blacks did build their own whites destroyed it to make their (blacks) self sufficiency seem like a myth.
Ur contradicting urself

How could such a strong people become so weak
You were never strong. You were always weak, recessive, and inbred. Did you mean how did you become so imperialistic and violent? Simple. You were at odds with nature and the people around you. Due to your weakness you concentrated on becoming an expert at war and violence. Thats pretty much the only thing you guys have excelled in.
So silly not whites the Great Africans. Ur claims of such a great people but there lies no evidence of that here in present day.
What evidence were you looking for? Africans have always been a strong people. If it werent for us Africans, whites would still be in the caves of europe eating each other. We educated you whites twice as a matter of fact and brought you civilization.
U can cherry pick a small percentage of blacks that have done great things to help mankind progress. But as a whole the truth is ur people have been a disappointment. Without help the average black will only bring more disappointment to all of mankind.
I know Blacks have disappointed you cave monkeys. We havent rolled over and gone the way of your close relatives the neanderthals. We are still here and will always be here simply by virtue of our dominant genes while you are on schedule for extinction due to your inbred recessive ones.
Blacks don't disappoint anyone but themselves, take some ownership instead self pity then maybe u can help ur people become proud again. Again for such a dominant people why are u constantly at the back of the pack?

Keep telling your self that........as the 3rd world african crap holes stay 3rd world african crap holes.....
I am reminded of that everyday I post on this forum. White people have a serious inferiority complex due to that fact. If not for Blacks you probably would have gone the way of your close relatives the neanderthals.
Like you, I'm often wondering, who could the white man blame for all his troubles on this earth, were it not for blacks. They should get down on their knees and thank God for having us around to blame their plight of adversity on....otherwise they may have to find a mirror, and God forbid any white person find fault there!
Ur right many whites are at fault for horrible things, past n present. But how could such a great dominant(as acspelias describes the black race) people not rise up again n overcome the white mans rule?

That's funny, the average black built the pyramids when whites were living in caves. Of course whites have to believe that blacks are inferior. That's how they maintain the idea they are awesome. But much of it is bullshit. That's why whenever blacks did build their own whites destroyed it to make their (blacks) self sufficiency seem like a myth.
Ur contradicting urself

You hope

What is especially ironic with afro american social justice warriors like the douchebag in the video is when they congratulate afro american "mothers" as if they are special. Maybe there is a reason afro american fathers can't wait to leave them. :confused-84:

It is always a concern when they want to learn their history also, as if living in huts and fighting with other tribes was an accomplishment. :p That is why they have to borrow Whitey history as their own. Their history is embarrassingly pathetic.
Black women are extremely special. Not only are they mothers of all civilizations, they have been the backbone of the Black family here in the US under odds that would crush a lesser people.

I know white cave chimps get concerned when Blacks learn their history. Once Blacks realize what a joke white boys are they will cease to complain about them and simply out work them knowing they as Black people are stronger mentally and physically. Once they realize they come from royalty and the founders of science, philosophy, literature, and the first civilizations they will see the only things whites were capable of was being taught how to be civilized and how to imitate.

(which we all know monkeys are good at). :laugh:

Like I've been saying guys, this is a true racist from the original definition.
He believes blacks are superior. That is the true definition of racism.

Like I've been saying guys, this is a true racist from the original definition.
He believes blacks are superior. That is the true definition of racism.
Actually it's an indication of delusional schizophrenia. But it's not uncommon and it's caused by figuratively banging one's head against a stone wall.

Ur right many whites are at fault for horrible things, past n present. But how could such a great dominant(as acspelias describes the black race) people not rise up again n overcome the white mans rule?
You may rest assured there will be an answer. I won't be clear and comprehensible, but it will be an answer..

Keep telling your self that........as the 3rd world african crap holes stay 3rd world african crap holes.....
I am reminded of that everyday I post on this forum. White people have a serious inferiority complex due to that fact. If not for Blacks you probably would have gone the way of your close relatives the neanderthals.
Like you, I'm often wondering, who could the white man blame for all his troubles on this earth, were it not for blacks. They should get down on their knees and thank God for having us around to blame their plight of adversity on....otherwise they may have to find a mirror, and God forbid any white person find fault there!

Weapons and money and don't forget...outright deception and brutality

And you can ask that question with a straight face and actually mean it? How could blacks over come adversity? Less then 50 years ago, nigga's was being hung for just smiling at a white woman, today a smile will get you 2 birracial kids with one on the way. 50 years ago just the idea of my black ass being a home owner, let alone living in a diverse neighborhood was something you saw in cartoons. 50 years ago, jobs, housing and opportunities were a nil to people of color, let alone having a seat in politics and finally the white house, so clearly my friend, the white man's rules went in one ear and out the other. The problem with whites, is that all black people are judged by the actions of few...in short, you watch to much Fuck News!!

And you can ask that question with a straight face and actually mean it? How could blacks over come adversity? Less then 50 years ago, nigga's was being hung for just smiling at a white woman, today a smile will get you 2 birracial kids with one on the way. 50 years ago just the idea of my black ass being a home owner, let alone living in a diverse neighborhood was something you saw in cartoons. 50 years ago, jobs, housing and opportunities were a nil to people of color, let alone having a seat in politics and finally the white house, so clearly my friend, the white man's rules went in one ear and out the other. The problem with whites, is that all black people are judged by the actions of few...in short, you watch to much Fuck News!!
The actions of a few? There are literally MILLIONS of black criminals. More black boys go to prison than college. Quit down playing the failure of black culture.

I already explained what racism means. Racist is just having the belief that one race is superior to another. Racism is the system that is implemented by racists with the resources.
You haven't explained anything.

Why are you trying to tell me what I believe? I never said Chinese were superior to whites. Even if I did what does that have to do with me saying no race is superior to the Black race?
The problem with paranoid delusions is you lose track of the webs you weave with them.
You may not have understood due to lack of intellect or context but i did explain. I'm not responsible for your inability to understand the explanation. I thought I put it so simply that a 6 yr old could understand.

It seems you are the one that is having delusions. :laugh:

Please show me where I said the Chinese were superior to whites. If you cant...i understand. Also you cant seem to explain what that had to do with me saying no one was superior to Blacks. Why is that difficult for you to do?
Ace, you should know by now, anytime you confront a conservative with facts or request facts....you get the sound of crikets.....these people are so use to lies and propaganda bullshit, truth and providing facts are simply nil. I wouldn't waste my time, these clowns are strickly used for comedic relief and that's it.

The actions of a few? There are literally MILLIONS of black criminals. More black boys go to prison than college. Quit down playing the failure of black culture.

No matter how you justify your bigotry it's still bigotry. The number of criminals pale in comparison to those that follow the law but you don't care about that...you judge everyone by only those criminals....except whites.

That is sooo true, however, think about what you asked. 2 drugs users, one white one black, guess who goes to prison and guess who gets probation. 2 rapist, one black one white, guess who goes to jail for a couple of months, if that and guess who goes to prison. Burglery, a nigga steals he gets prison time, the white guy was just trying to feed his family. And lets not even discuss the death penalty.......67% of all blacks are in prison on drug charges.....28% of whites. You do the math. Blacks are more likely to be imprisoned than whites doing the same exact crime.....So to come here and throw shade on the black community when we have a just-US system that forgives white criminals and punish blacks....isn't a fair conversation and I think you know this.

No matter how you justify your bigotry it's still bigotry. The number of criminals pale in comparison to those that follow the law but you don't care about that...you judge everyone by only those criminals....except whites.
He's also ignorant of a justice system that clearly favors whites. Micheal Vick is a good example, dude get prison time for "financing" dog fights and we just had a white boy walk for raping a girl.

What are you talking about? Excuse what?
how do you excuse it's use today?

black American not bowing to the system is called a house nigga or an uncle tom.
First off I dont excuse things. Secondly be specific. Are you talking about calling someone a house nigga or an uncle tom or both?
Black doctor is an uncle tom, black conservative is a house nigga.

It's excused when they don't bow to leftist slavery and you excuse and have used it.
Doesnt really matter what their profession is or what political arena they reside in. If you shuffle and dance for the approval of white people then you are a uncle tom. You can be a democratic garbage man and be a uncle tom. If you disapprove of that sentiment then too MFing bad cave monkey.
so any black person that's tired of being the stereo type.

gotcha, porch monkey
That same so called "acceptable" nigga that you white folk love embracing, one wrong move and you mf's turn on em like snakes, just ask, Colin Powel, OJ the murderer and the Coz.

what history book says Blacks enslaved Jews and what makes you think the Jews back then were white?
You haven't read any history books have you?
Dont avoid answering my question. Name one history book that told you Black Egyptians enslaved the Jews or that the Jews were white.
Do your own research stupid.
I did and there is no such book. All you have to do is name it. i will find it. Trust me I would love to see some proof.

Its a secret book I guess.

But isnt it telling that Willows defense to racism to not to put lipstick on it but to make up phoney history that blacks enslaved Jews. Its a race to the bottom for her lol
Correction...Willow never emerged from the bottom to began with.

Godboy thinks it's ok to judge all blacks by a few but gets super mad when you say whites supported slavery. Then suddenly he realizes how unfair that is...

when they're white.

Don't break the law black people. Stay outta jail. See how easy that concept is?

Forum List

Back