In Case You Missed Jessie William...

I have to wonder....Jessie makes a speech. Whites get mad. What are they mad about? Why does any discussion by blacks on race and self empowerment make white so angry?
See? I knew I had it right. Keep blabbing. I have looked up other rants of his on you tube. He is definitely anti white. It's a wonder he hasn't bludgeoned his mother.
His mom is white dummy and he brought her to the award show. Youre a retard but thats par for the course with you inbred pink cave gibbons.
She probably gets beaten daily for being white and not helping build the pyramids.
Her life is nothing like what you have experienced. Not everyone gets beat. Their are shelters for women like you.
Oh! So the poor little thang ain't oppressed? I thought so.

I have to wonder....Jessie makes a speech. Whites get mad. What are they mad about? Why does any discussion by blacks on race and self empowerment make white so angry?
See? I knew I had it right. Keep blabbing. I have looked up other rants of his on you tube. He is definitely anti white. It's a wonder he hasn't bludgeoned his mother.

Ok, so you've abandoned the bs about this speech being anti white? If you want to talk about other speeches now that's cool. Just admit you were wrong and we can move on.

Ok, so you've abandoned the bs about this speech being anti white? If you want to talk about other speeches now that's cool. Just admit you were wrong and we can move on.
I was not wrong. It was an anti white rant. I it's entirety.

His mom is white dummy and he brought her to the award show. Youre a retard but thats par for the course with you inbred pink cave gibbons.
She probably gets beaten daily for being white and not helping build the pyramids.
Her life is nothing like what you have experienced. Not everyone gets beat. Their are shelters for women like you.
Why would she be oppressed? She doesnt live like you.

Him, the one what ranted about how oppressed him was cause the white's did not help him build those pyramids.

I was not wrong. It was an anti white rant. I it's entirety.

You are free to believe that but dont expect everyone else to go along with your delusions and encourage you.

Him, the one what ranted about how oppressed him was cause the white's did not help him build those pyramids.
Who ranted about how oppressed he was? Did you listen to the speech? He was talking about the Black race not just his circumstances.

Thank god a black person gave me permission to believe what I want to. Poor Jesse.

Asking Willow why she's mad is like asking a child why they don't like Brussel sprouts when they've never had it. They can't really describe it but they feel it! But it's not based on anything they can describe to another.

Asking Willow why she's mad is like asking a child why they don't like Brussel sprouts when they've never had it. They can't really describe it but they feel it! But it's not based on anything they can describe to another.
I never said I was mad. You conjured that up along with your butt hurt about white's not helping you build the pyramids. Although my history books say blacks enslaved the Jews and made them build those pyramids.

I never said I was mad. You conjured that up along with your butt hurt about white's not helping you build the pyramids. Although my history books say blacks enslaved the Jews and made them build those pyramids.
what history book says Blacks enslaved Jews and what makes you think the Jews back then were white?

what history book says Blacks enslaved Jews and what makes you think the Jews back then were white?
You haven't read any history books have you?

Willow either got cheated on by a Black guy back in her wild days or he hit it and quit it the same night. :laugh:

Dont avoid answering my question. Name one history book that told you Black Egyptians enslaved the Jews or that the Jews were white.

Dont avoid answering my question. Name one history book that told you Black Egyptians enslaved the Jews or that the Jews were white.
Do your own research stupid.

I did and there is no such book. All you have to do is name it. i will find it. Trust me I would love to see some proof.

I did and there is no such book. All you have to do is name it. i will find it. Trust me I would love to see some proof.
Nope! Find the book that said a black man dumped me then we'll talk.

Forum List

Back