In Case You Missed Jessie William...

what history book says Blacks enslaved Jews and what makes you think the Jews back then were white?
You haven't read any history books have you?
Dont avoid answering my question. Name one history book that told you Black Egyptians enslaved the Jews or that the Jews were white.
Do your own research stupid.
I did and there is no such book. All you have to do is name it. i will find it. Trust me I would love to see some proof.
Nope! Find the book that said a black man dumped me then we'll talk.
No one has written about you. You are a nobody. :laugh:

Stop stalling and name a history book.

You haven't read any history books have you?
Dont avoid answering my question. Name one history book that told you Black Egyptians enslaved the Jews or that the Jews were white.
I did and there is no such book. All you have to do is name it. i will find it. Trust me I would love to see some proof.

Meet the requirement.

Meet the requirement.
:itsok:

I already explained what racism means. Racist is just having the belief that one race is superior to another. Racism is the system that is implemented by racists with the resources.
You haven't explained anything.

Why are you trying to tell me what I believe? I never said Chinese were superior to whites. Even if I did what does that have to do with me saying no race is superior to the Black race?
The problem with paranoid delusions is you lose track of the webs you weave with them.

I already explained what racism means. Racist is just having the belief that one race is superior to another. Racism is the system that is implemented by racists with the resources.

Why are you trying to tell me what I believe? I never said Chinese were superior to whites. Even if I did what does that have to do with me saying no race is superior to the Black race?
The problem with paranoid delusions is you lose track of the webs you weave with them.
You may not have understood due to lack of intellect or context but i did explain. I'm not responsible for your inability to understand the explanation. I thought I put it so simply that a 6 yr old could understand.

It seems you are the one that is having delusions. :laugh:

Please show me where I said the Chinese were superior to whites. If you cant...i understand. Also you cant seem to explain what that had to do with me saying no one was superior to Blacks. Why is that difficult for you to do?

Last edited:
I have to wonder....Jessie makes a speech. Whites get mad. What are they mad about? Why does any discussion by blacks on race and self empowerment make white so angry?
I don't think angry is the right word. Try frustrated.

Of course I can't be sure because I didn't watch the program in question (I watched Game of Thrones) But I believe most Whites become frustrated by most Blacks they see on television, or hear on radio, or read about in newspapers or magazines, who inevitably manage to either start or to end up talking about RACE. Always race. They are obsessed with that issue.

It is as if that is all they have on their minds. Constantly. Awake or asleep. Is the situation really that bad? Is Black hatred for Whites really that compelling?
Slavery was bad, but it's been over for a long time. Jim Crow was bad, but that's gone, too. Civil rights were carved in stone in 1964. Many steps have been taken to repair that social damage. We have a Black President now. There are Blacks in the Congress, the Senate, in the Supreme Court and in a number of powerful political offices. There are Black military officers, Black cops, Black college professors, Black brain surgeons, Black business executives. When I was working in civil service two of my bosses were Black.

So what is this endless lament about? Will it ever end? If I'm missing something because I am Caucasian, please tell me what it is.

(Like I did since I rarely watch TV) My man made a statement that upset a lot of people it seems. Here is a Black brother that is risking his career to speak the truth about the racist system Blacks deal with on a daily basis.

ironically he's first few seconds he's talking about the system dems built.

And the rest of it is the system white people still support.

No

only white dems support keeping blacks dumb and poor. It's how you keep them voting for your party.

how does that excuse it's use today?
What are you talking about? Excuse what?
how do you excuse it's use today?

black American not bowing to the system is called a house nigga or an uncle tom.
First off I dont excuse things. Secondly be specific. Are you talking about calling someone a house nigga or an uncle tom or both?
Black doctor is an uncle tom, black conservative is a house nigga.

It's excused when they don't bow to leftist slavery and you excuse and have used it.
Doesnt really matter what their profession is or what political arena they reside in. If you shuffle and dance for the approval of white people then you are a uncle tom. You can be a democratic garbage man and be a uncle tom. If you disapprove of that sentiment then too MFing bad cave monkey.
so any black person that's tired of being the stereo type.

gotcha, porch monkey

(Like I did since I rarely watch TV) My man made a statement that upset a lot of people it seems. Here is a Black brother that is risking his career to speak the truth about the racist system Blacks deal with on a daily basis.

No

only white dems support keeping blacks dumb and poor. It's how you keep them voting for your party.

Oh boy, that old tired strawman :rolleyes:

What are you talking about? Excuse what?
how do you excuse it's use today?

black American not bowing to the system is called a house nigga or an uncle tom.
First off I dont excuse things. Secondly be specific. Are you talking about calling someone a house nigga or an uncle tom or both?
Black doctor is an uncle tom, black conservative is a house nigga.

It's excused when they don't bow to leftist slavery and you excuse and have used it.
Doesnt really matter what their profession is or what political arena they reside in. If you shuffle and dance for the approval of white people then you are a uncle tom. You can be a democratic garbage man and be a uncle tom. If you disapprove of that sentiment then too MFing bad cave monkey.
so any black person that's tired of being the stereo type.

gotcha, porch monkey

Maybe you should find out what Uncle Tom means so you don't look this foolish applying definitions that don't fit.

Lol...he explained it and right below you the explanation you say "You haven't explained anything". How does that work? Lls

No

it's neither

you just can't admit it.

ok, lets pretend it is, and you leftist actually did make it better.

from 1970, wtf have the dems done to make life better for black people?

schools are much worse, thanks to you.
75% of black kids are born w/o fathers, thanks to you
their choices in life are welfare or hustle, thanks to you
and black that works their way out is shit on, thanks to you

is this your idea of better?

No

it's neither

No its only one thing...A strawman. There isnt two options unless you top it will BS.

you just can't admit it.

What has republicans done except stand on the sideline and offer no solutions and only condemnation for other peoples solutions? You think being part of the peanut gallery is a virtue or you're less culpable? How?

No you have to list things that are better. But you cant because to you America is shit, everything is bad, nothing is cool but....You LOOOOVE America. :rolleyes:

Look I understand. America is shitty from top to bottom and there is no good from it. Go with that....its just a pretty sad existence and hopefully you'll decide to not end it yourself from this bleak outlook on everything everywhere all the time:itsok:

No

it's neither

No its only one thing...A strawman. There isnt two options unless you top it will BS.

you just can't admit it.

What has republicans done except stand on the sideline and offer no solutions and only condemnation for other peoples solutions? You think being part of the peanut gallery is a virtue or you're less culpable? How?

No you have to list things that are better. But you cant because to you America is shit, everything is bad, nothing is cool but....You LOOOOVE America. :rolleyes:

Look I understand. America is shitty from top to bottom and there is no good from it. Go with that....its just a pretty sad existence and hopefully you'll decide to not end it yourself from this bleak outlook on everything everywhere all the time:itsok:
We offer solutions, but scum like you just call it racist b/c you claim minorities must have your help.

so whats more racist, thinking minorities have to have your help or thinking they can make it on their own?

never mind, you're just to fucking dumb to figure it out.

God forbid that a black man has an opinion on the issues facing black folks in America.

The man spoke nothing but truth and did it very well.

All of the push back and nastiness expressed here only lends credence to what he said. So for that, thank you dopes for the timely examples. They're always appreciated.

No

it's neither

you just can't admit it.

We offer solutions, but scum like you just call it racist b/c you claim minorities must have your help.

Sure you do, its just that everyone is ignoring all your awesome solutions and you cant get anyone to vote for them because their so awesome!

so whats more racist, thinking minorities have to have your help or thinking they can make it on their own?

Whats more racist between your two strawmen? Is there a trophy for the top strawman?

never mind, you're just to fucking dumb to figure it out.

Thanks for providing detailed solutions. I will remind everyone that Two Thumbs solutions are too awesome to explain, enact, present etc and....oh yeah, everything sucks donkey dick in America. You should be an Ambassador

Forum List

Back