In Case You Missed Jessie William...

I'd ask which part was anti white but you'd stutter and fumble your way thru a response. None of what he said was untrue. And that's the part yiu cannot address. You can slap labels on it all day....that's easy

This invention we call whiteness! ROFLMAO.

See? Just as I suspected. You can't explain what part was anti white and worse...you can't say any of it is a lie. It's ok to be mad at the truth. Unproductive but allowed.
Really? We're white people invented?

Ahh, so you think he said white people were invented? Lol....Let's pretend he did say it....where is the anti white part?

Notice that I've asked you 3 times and you still have nothing...just as I predicted.
Okay teach me. If it wasn't anti white what was it? What was the point?

The point was clear. When are you going to point out the anti white stuff?

See? Just as I suspected. You can't explain what part was anti white and worse...you can't say any of it is a lie. It's ok to be mad at the truth. Unproductive but allowed.

Ahh, so you think he said white people were invented? Lol....Let's pretend he did say it....where is the anti white part?

Notice that I've asked you 3 times and you still have nothing...just as I predicted.
Okay teach me. If it wasn't anti white what was it? What was the point?

The point was clear. When are you going to point out the anti white stuff?
What was the point?

Man, there's a lot of crazy-ass racists here.

Hey, Asclepias - what did you think of the Justin Timberlake brouhaha that followed? I thought it was ridiculous.
I didnt catch what he said. My daughter mentioned something about it but she said he was irrelevant anyway.

{gasp!!} Irrelevant my ass!!

Anyway, grabbing the article.

Justin Timberlake Sorry After Response to Jesse Williams Tweet

The “Can’t Stop The Feeling” singer fielded a flurry of negative tweets after he wrote that he was “inspired” by Williams’ message and responded to a specific tweet that accused him of “appropriating” black culture as a white musician.

“Oh, you sweet soul. The more you realize that we are the same, the more we can have a conversation. Bye,” Timberlake wrote back.

Several people mocked Timberlake’s language for being racially insensitive. Timberlake later clarified to say he meant “we are all one” as a “human race.”

I think people waaaaay-the-fuck overreacted.
i agree some Black people overracted. I'm pretty sure most know what he meant. No he doesnt deal with the same things Blacks go through but he can see. He has eyes.

I liked one of the comments that a black comedian made about Timberlake: He said he's prepared to cut the dude some slack because he was watching the BET Awards when every other white person in North America was watching Game of Thrones. As a white person who was watching Games of Thrones, I think he has a point.

No. it may be racist which is different from racism. Simply believing something means nothing (in terms of racism)until you can put it into practice like whites did.
So, racist is different from racism? Please explain the difference.

No. I dont believe anyone is superior to Black people.
You believe Chinese are better than White people but you don't believe any race is superior to Black people. Is that correct?
I already explained what racism means. Racist is just having the belief that one race is superior to another. Racism is the system that is implemented by racists with the resources.

Why are you trying to tell me what I believe? I never said Chinese were superior to whites. Even if I did what does that have to do with me saying no race is superior to the Black race?

Whether they are wealthy, poor or middle class doesn't matter. You'll disagree with the message everytime and blame it on them being rich....poor....jealous or whatever lame excuse you deem valid.

You're just distracting and like he said...if you have a record of critique you better have a record of speaking out or you're just pretending. Mr Pretender.
It was an anti white rant just like you see on this forum. It seems to be in vogue nowadays.

I'd ask which part was anti white but you'd stutter and fumble your way thru a response. None of what he said was untrue. And that's the part yiu cannot address. You can slap labels on it all day....that's easy

Wow, that's an easy question....of course you were invented. NO WAY IN HELL GOD CREATED SOMETHING SO DUMB AND USELESS.

Man, there's a lot of crazy-ass racists here.

Hey, Asclepias - what did you think of the Justin Timberlake brouhaha that followed? I thought it was ridiculous.
I didnt catch what he said. My daughter mentioned something about it but she said he was irrelevant anyway.

{gasp!!} Irrelevant my ass!!

Anyway, grabbing the article.

Justin Timberlake Sorry After Response to Jesse Williams Tweet

The “Can’t Stop The Feeling” singer fielded a flurry of negative tweets after he wrote that he was “inspired” by Williams’ message and responded to a specific tweet that accused him of “appropriating” black culture as a white musician.

“Oh, you sweet soul. The more you realize that we are the same, the more we can have a conversation. Bye,” Timberlake wrote back.

Several people mocked Timberlake’s language for being racially insensitive. Timberlake later clarified to say he meant “we are all one” as a “human race.”

I think people waaaaay-the-fuck overreacted.
i agree some Black people overracted. I'm pretty sure most know what he meant. No he doesnt deal with the same things Blacks go through but he can see. He has eyes.

I liked one of the comments that a black comedian made about Timberlake: He said he's prepared to cut the dude some slack because he was watching the BET Awards when every other white person in North America was watching Game of Thrones. As a white person who was watching Games of Thrones, I think he has a point.
FOR THE LAST FUCKIN TIME....ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU WHITE MF'S......WHAT ABOUT THIS STATEMENT CAN'T YOU FUCK HEADS PHANTOM? JUST BECAUSE HARRY AND LOU DON'T WATCH IT, THE WORLD DIDN'T COME TO AN END!!

THERE'S A REASON ITS CALLED BET AND THERE'S A REASON WE DON'T WATCH THE CMT..DUH!

What if I said the invention of blackness?

So? Care to explain yet or are you still coming up with nothing?
I took it a anti white. You say it was not.
False, I asked YOU how it was anti white. You so far after 5 attempts haven't been able to answer.

So I asked you what was the point? Can you answer? Okay don't answer, I will stick with my original opinion until you can persuade me otherwise.

It was a speech. The point of any speech is to convey a message. Now will you answer? What part of the speech was anti white?

I would think that if it's taking you this long to answer and this hard to explain maybe you don't understand.

Are many black people irritated that Justin Timberlake makes R&B music? I really don't understand some of the backlash he received on the twitter machine.
I think Black people are really "circling the wagons". its a good thing but some are attacking people that are irrelevant.

I'm not black, so you can take my opinion or leave it. What I found unsettling about the rise of Lt Col West was that he "surprised" the white world. It was unique, at the time, for a black man to "earn the respect" of white subordinates. To me, that indicated that he either overcame inherent biases or that he excelled above and beyond his white counterpoints. The reason he became a conservative darling is because he is a black man who met white standards.

Don't get me wrong. I admire him and think he is a great American, but there are countless white men who behaved just as he did and did not get the praise West did. I can see how the black population would take that as being praised for behaving white. I don't necessarily agree he was praised for acting white, but I can see where that viewpoint comes from.
I dont think its his actual service that people are alluding to when they call him an uncle tom. Like Carson he did what he did and there is no denying that. He overcame the odds stacked against him. The thing I see is not that he is "acting white" its the dance he does for those that use him to pretend the GOP is not racist. His comments are classic uncle tommish behavior.

“I must confess, when I see anyone with an Obama 2012 bumper sticker, I recognize them as a threat to the gene pool.”
-Allen West

All cultures prioritize traits differently. Many people view laid-back as lazy. Laid-back is necessary in tropical and island cultures. You can want it all and want it now all you want, but it is not going to work in jamaica, where everything has to be shipped in and pushing hard leads to heat stroke. Laid back is a style usually influenced by culture. Slow does not mean lazy. If you want the bricks hauled in a single day, I recommend you haul a couple of loads yourself in 97 degrees with over 50 percent humidity. What do you think "menial labor" is worth now? Lol
Weird how those southern states thought Black people were the only people capable of working in the heat but we were "lazy". :laugh:

Blacks were considered lazy ever sense they stopped working for free. Lol

They were called lazy even when they were slaves. Picking cotton is brutal work, cutting fingers and ruining backs. Add 90+ degrees and 50%+ humidity ... good God, I can't even fathom it. All high temperature, high humidity cultures move more slowly. They have to.

We tell visitors here, "You try it!" when they complain the lumber isn't getting offloaded fast enough. Jamacians just say "No problem, Man" while continuing at the same pace.

House nigga, field nigga syndrome. One of the ways the southern whites used to keep Blacks divided.
how does that excuse it's use today?
What are you talking about? Excuse what?
how do you excuse it's use today?

black American not bowing to the system is called a house nigga or an uncle tom.
First off I dont excuse things. Secondly be specific. Are you talking about calling someone a house nigga or an uncle tom or both?
Black doctor is an uncle tom, black conservative is a house nigga.

It's excused when they don't bow to leftist slavery and you excuse and have used it.
Doesnt really matter what their profession is or what political arena they reside in. If you shuffle and dance for the approval of white people then you are a uncle tom. You can be a democratic garbage man and be a uncle tom. If you disapprove of that sentiment then too MFing bad cave monkey.

Last edited:
I have to wonder....Jessie makes a speech. Whites get mad. What are they mad about? Why does any discussion by blacks on race and self empowerment make white so angry?

Black women are extremely special. Not only are they mothers of all civilizations, they have been the backbone of the Black family here in the US under odds that would crush a lesser people.

I know white cave chimps get concerned when Blacks learn their history. Once Blacks realize what a joke white boys are they will cease to complain about them and simply out work them knowing they as Black people are stronger mentally and physically. Once they realize they come from royalty and the founders of science, philosophy, literature, and the first civilizations they will see the only things whites were capable of was being taught how to be civilized and how to imitate.

(which we all know monkeys are good at). :laugh:
How could such a strong people become so weak
You were never strong. You were always weak, recessive, and inbred. Did you mean how did you become so imperialistic and violent? Simple. You were at odds with nature and the people around you. Due to your weakness you concentrated on becoming an expert at war and violence. Thats pretty much the only thing you guys have excelled in.
So silly not whites the Great Africans. Ur claims of such a great people but there lies no evidence of that here in present day.
What evidence were you looking for? Africans have always been a strong people. If it werent for us Africans, whites would still be in the caves of europe eating each other. We educated you whites twice as a matter of fact and brought you civilization.
U can cherry pick a small percentage of blacks that have done great things to help mankind progress. But as a whole the truth is ur people have been a disappointment. Without help the average black will only bring more disappointment to all of mankind.
I know Blacks have disappointed you cave monkeys. We havent rolled over and gone the way of your close relatives the neanderthals. We are still here and will always be here simply by virtue of our dominant genes while you are on schedule for extinction due to your inbred recessive ones.

Last edited:
That's why Africaans receive billions in welfare checks from around the world.
Africans recieve billions because whites have all but took over every aspect of their ability to earn a living.
We got the short end of the deal. They have bled Africa for untold trillions and want to pretend we owe these crackas something.

I have to wonder....Jessie makes a speech. Whites get mad. What are they mad about? Why does any discussion by blacks on race and self empowerment make white so angry?
They have to be the center of attention. If you love your self thats racist to them. You must love whites more than anything else or its an insult. I dont give a fuck and they can hug my nutz as far as I am concerned.

Whether they are wealthy, poor or middle class doesn't matter. You'll disagree with the message everytime and blame it on them being rich....poor....jealous or whatever lame excuse you deem valid.

You're just distracting and like he said...if you have a record of critique you better have a record of speaking out or you're just pretending. Mr Pretender.
It was an anti white rant just like you see on this forum. It seems to be in vogue nowadays.

Yes actually they were.

Black women are extremely special. Not only are they mothers of all civilizations, they have been the backbone of the Black family here in the US under odds that would crush a lesser people.

I know white cave chimps get concerned when Blacks learn their history. Once Blacks realize what a joke white boys are they will cease to complain about them and simply out work them knowing they as Black people are stronger mentally and physically. Once they realize they come from royalty and the founders of science, philosophy, literature, and the first civilizations they will see the only things whites were capable of was being taught how to be civilized and how to imitate.

(which we all know monkeys are good at). :laugh:
How could such a strong people become so weak
You were never strong. You were always weak, recessive, and inbred. Did you mean how did you become so imperialistic and violent? Simple. You were at odds with nature and the people around you. Due to your weakness you concentrated on becoming an expert at war and violence. Thats pretty much the only thing you guys have excelled in.
So silly not whites the Great Africans. Ur claims of such a great people but there lies no evidence of that here in present day.
What evidence were you looking for? Africans have always been a strong people. If it werent for us Africans, whites would still be in the caves of europe eating each other. We educated you whites twice as a matter of fact and brought you civilization.
U can cherry pick a small percentage of blacks that have done great things to help mankind progress. But as a whole the truth is ur people have been a disappointment. Without help the average black will only bring more disappointment to all of mankind.

That's funny, the average black built the pyramids when whites were living in caves. Of course whites have to believe that blacks are inferior. That's how they maintain the idea they are awesome. But much of it is bullshit. That's why whenever blacks did build their own whites destroyed it to make their (blacks) self sufficiency seem like a myth.

See? I knew I had it right. Keep blabbing. I have looked up other rants of his on you tube. He is definitely anti white. It's a wonder he hasn't bludgeoned his mother.

See? I knew I had it right. Keep blabbing. I have looked up other rants of his on you tube. He is definitely anti white. It's a wonder he hasn't bludgeoned his mother.
His mom is white dummy and he brought her to the award show. Youre a retard but thats par for the course with you inbred pink cave gibbons.

His mom is white dummy and he brought her to the award show. Youre a retard but thats par for the course with you inbred pink cave gibbons.
She probably gets beaten daily for being white and not helping build the pyramids.

She probably gets beaten daily for being white and not helping build the pyramids.
Her life is nothing like what you have experienced. Not everyone gets beat. There are shelters for women like you. He acknowledged and expressed his love for her before he even begin his speech.

Forum List

Back