In Case You Missed Jessie William...

Are many black people irritated that Justin Timberlake makes R&B music? I really don't understand some of the backlash he received on the twitter machine.

Some portion of our society lashes out over anything and everything.

(Like I did since I rarely watch TV) My man made a statement that upset a lot of people it seems. Here is a Black brother that is risking his career to speak the truth about the racist system Blacks deal with on a daily basis.

Ace, its about time somebody with a mike speak up......I'm so fed up with black celebrities and athletes holding onto that white man's check until their no longer valuable to the master, then want to complain about all the racism in the world.....that's usually how it happens. This brother is brave, this brother is speaking the fact.
I am often reminded of the rappers who a decade or so ago, rapped about all the shit that effected their lives, the anger filled with a passionate plea....today's nigga's, so strapped onto white pu**y, could give a fuck about anything but the dollar and Dora the black dick explorer.....the reason they're quiet today....they gotta earn them dollars from white love....cause no city today wants rappers in them performing.

Are many black people irritated that Justin Timberlake makes R&B music? I really don't understand some of the backlash he received on the twitter machine.
Get the fudge outta here.....JT is soooooo over rated and rather yesterdays news....next!!

(Like I did since I rarely watch TV) My man made a statement that upset a lot of people it seems. Here is a Black brother that is risking his career to speak the truth about the racist system Blacks deal with on a daily basis.

ironically he's first few seconds he's talking about the system dems built.

We may have built it, but you racist white mf's perfected it!!

Ace, its about time somebody with a mike speak up......I'm so fed up with black celebrities and athletes holding onto that white man's check until their no longer valuable to the master, then want to complain about all the racism in the world.....that's usually how it happens. This brother is brave, this brother is speaking the fact.
I am often reminded of the rappers who a decade or so ago, rapped about all the shit that effected their lives, the anger filled with a passionate plea....today's nigga's, so strapped onto white pu**y, could give a fuck about anything but the dollar and Dora the black dick explorer.....the reason they're quiet today....they gotta earn them dollars from white love....cause no city today wants rappers in them performing.

Ewww!!

Nasty post.

Must fumigate!

White people giveth and white people taketh away.

He didn't risk his career. He put that show on the chopping block.
Yeah, right....listen if Trump can be a racist, negro's can to. Let them try and fuck with this brother...which they want...keep dreamin whity your days of taketh away....OVER!!!

Ewww!!

Nasty post.

Must fumigate!

Blame your stanky ass, child...I'm no where near your white ass!!

White as fuck person checking in here!

I thought his speech was excellent.
You seem like one of the few intelligent whites that understand fighting white racism doesnt mean someone hates random white people.

Thank you. And the reason why people might be getting mad is because he's speaking the truth.
What pissed me off is some Black people were upset because they dont think he is Black enough. I had to tell a couple of them to wake up and stop allowing Blacks to be divided.

I felt the same about Vanessa Williams. First black Miss America and she got hate about not being black enough. WTF
That bitch like all roosting negro's, start off wanting to claim their white side and diss their black side, that is until the shit hits the fan, then everybody come crawling back to the hood. Her mistake was not reconizing dispite the green eyes, she was a woman of color and trying to down play that shit, cost her. The irony of it all.....like they all end up...she ended up not only paying homage to her black roots, but getting a satisfactory reward for it...her music and movie career all.....compliments of a black audience love!!

then he started lying and making threats

Made threats? Are you insane?
I've noted that if youre Black and you love being Black a lot of whites say you are threatening because they would rather you desire to be white.
Ace I have two boys and I made the biggest mistake of my life in a conversation among my white peers, I said that I would prefer my boys marry only black women...you'd thought I gave the Nazi sign of approval, them white mf's turned on me, Ace and called me racist??? I of course could have cared less....but one thing I've noticed about white people.....THEY THINK EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS ABOUT THEM!!! EVERYTHING!! LIKE THEY OWN YOU?????

I felt the same about Vanessa Williams. First black Miss America and she got hate about not being black enough. WTF
House nigga, field nigga syndrome. One of the ways the southern whites used to keep Blacks divided.
how does that excuse it's use today?
What are you talking about? Excuse what?
how do you excuse it's use today?

black American not bowing to the system is called a house nigga or an uncle tom.
First off I dont excuse things. Secondly be specific. Are you talking about calling someone a house nigga or an uncle tom or both?
Black doctor is an uncle tom, black conservative is a house nigga.

It's excused when they don't bow to leftist slavery and you excuse and have used it.

I thought it particularly classy of Williams to crow about the black mothers and how they think of everyone but themselves while his white mother looked on. Why would he treat his own mom like that. He truly must hate his white mom and the fact her DNA injected him with a dose of white. Damn. He sure looks oppressed to me. Dosen't he look oppressed to you? There he is standing in Hollywood, at a big event, nicely dressed, had a ton of money a very good job. Hey! I want to be oppressed just like that. I feel very badly for his mother. Damn her anyway for being born the Wong color.
upload_2016-7-4_19-41-56.jpeg
UNTIL YOU CAN FIT THESE, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

ironically he's first few seconds he's talking about the system dems built.

We may have built it, but you racist white mf's perfected it!!

uhm, you know you are calling dems racist?

that's including the black ones that help keep other minorities dumb and poor.

House nigga, field nigga syndrome. One of the ways the southern whites used to keep Blacks divided.

black American not bowing to the system is called a house nigga or an uncle tom.
First off I dont excuse things. Secondly be specific. Are you talking about calling someone a house nigga or an uncle tom or both?

It's excused when they don't bow to leftist slavery and you excuse and have used it.
No, black doctor and black conservative with they white women, who act like they shit don't stink and dis black people are Uncle Tom's and House nigga's....get your bullshit right, next time!!

I thought it particularly classy of Williams to crow about the black mothers and how they think of everyone but themselves while his white mother looked on. Why would he treat his own mom like that. He truly must hate his white mom and the fact her DNA injected him with a dose of white. Damn. He sure looks oppressed to me. Dosen't he look oppressed to you? There he is standing in Hollywood, at a big event, nicely dressed, had a ton of money a very good job. Hey! I want to be oppressed just like that. I feel very badly for his mother. Damn her anyway for being born the Wong color.
View attachment 80431UNTIL YOU CAN FIT THESE, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!
So Willow is right, and since you can't use logic....

No, black doctor and black conservative with they white women, who act like they shit don't stink and dis black people are Uncle Tom's and House nigga's....get your bullshit right, next time!!
So Ice Cube is a house nigga.

and use English, your ebonics sucks

You seem like one of the few intelligent whites that understand fighting white racism doesnt mean someone hates random white people.

Thank you. And the reason why people might be getting mad is because he's speaking the truth.
What pissed me off is some Black people were upset because they dont think he is Black enough. I had to tell a couple of them to wake up and stop allowing Blacks to be divided.

No....democrats.....the Republican Whites went to war to end slavery and free the slaves.....the Republican whites were the party formed to end slavery....

Get it right.....
If you mega nuts keep wanting to go back into time to champion a party that freed the fuckin slaves and it helps you mega nuts sleep at night, have at it....but in this day and time, you've come a long long long long way from helping a nigga out, to down right providing the bullets to put in our backs.

View attachment 80431UNTIL YOU CAN FIT THESE, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!
So Willow is right, and since you can't use logic....
LOLOLOL....check this out....both you and Dil-dow....are loons!!

No....democrats.....the Republican Whites went to war to end slavery and free the slaves.....the Republican whites were the party formed to end slavery....

Get it right.....
If you mega nuts keep wanting to go back into time to champion a party that freed the fuckin slaves and it helps you mega nuts sleep at night, have at it....but in this day and time, you've come a long long long long way from helping a nigga out, to down right providing the bullets to put in our backs.
^ admits he still needs the whitemans help and is all pissy about it.

Can't be a proud man with your hand out for freebies, doesn't work that way

What is especially ironic with afro american social justice warriors like the douchebag in the video is when they congratulate afro american "mothers" as if they are special. Maybe there is a reason afro american fathers can't wait to leave them. :confused-84:

It is always a concern when they want to learn their history also, as if living in huts and fighting with other tribes was an accomplishment. :p That is why they have to borrow Whitey history as their own. Their history is embarrassingly pathetic.
I hate to burst your bubble but them hit and quit it nigga's is leaving you white ho's just as fast. To say our history is embarrassing, really? We just had a nigga sign a 54 million dollar contract with the Warriors to put a fuckin ball in a hoop 4 month out of a year....paid by a white man.

You really want to go there?

We got the most powerful black man in the world sitting in the white house that came from a single parent household.

You really want to go there?

There isn't one venue in this country, that black don't dominate and perfect better than any white man or women could....

Do you really want to go there?

If I was you, I'd be the one embarrassed, because DISPITE THE WHITE BULLSHIT, NIGGA'S DO SUCCEED!!

White people giveth and white people taketh away.

He didn't risk his career. He put that show on the chopping block.
Yeah, right....listen if Trump can be a racist, negro's can to. Let them try and fuck with this brother...which they want...keep dreamin whity your days of taketh away....OVER!!!
Your ability to speak or write clearly deteriorates when you consume!

Forum List

Back