in chief — but tells Democrats who complain to leave the country

As a candidate he campaigned almost exclusively on grievance in 2016, asserting just before he ran that the country “is a hellhole. We are going down fast.”

He argued that U.S. presidents were “stupid leaders” who made the “stupidest” deals and started stupid wars led by generals who were “reduced to rubble.” Federal judges were “very unfair” and “a disgrace.” The United States, he said, is a “laughingstock all over the world.”

American cities were “war zones,” even as crime fell to near-record lows. The heartland was no better — littered with “rusted out factories scattered like tombstones across the landscape of our nation,” as he declared in an inaugural address that famously decried what he called “American carnage.”

Trump has made clear he will campaign aggressively for reelection on the “love-it-or-leave-it” theme, a nativist slogan popularized during the anti-communist witch hunts of the 1950s, and then against anti-war protesters and other activists in the social and political turmoil of the 1960s.

Trump is the complainer in chief — but tells Democrats who complain to leave the country

Making America great again was his slogan, when did America stop being great?

How is it that when he criticizes America he is being patriotic, but anyone he doesn't like that criticizes America is being anti American.

Please explain.

Wrong channel dude. According to some of your most popular lefties America was never great.

Jo

Obviously to your God America was never great.

Who's your God? :uhh:

Idk about you, but my God's the same one all the black people in my neighborhood worship.

:abgg2q.jpg:MM you go to far with the comedy.

I actually like their church better, less hypocrites than the white church.

:abgg2q.jpg:You're on your way, you might be the next Lenny Bruce.

Are you claiming the black church doesn't have less hypocrites? Because I beg to differ and can name names. :1peleas:

They don't be judging at the black Church, you're there for God and God alone.
I like that.

Hmmm, answer the question? MAWA.

By returning to a healthy economy and confronting the real issues of the day (immigration, budget and others) Trump is making American better for every citizen.

He was given a healthy economy, he has only maintained it.

The division and corruption of the Democrats certainly is not a move toward a return to greatness.

The Republican Party is a joke and can NEVER again claim to be morally or ethically on the high ground.

By the way, I answered because you obviously can't comprehend what is going on around you without help.

It is pretty obvious by this dumb ass post that you are the one that doesn't comprehend what is going on.

As a candidate he campaigned almost exclusively on grievance in 2016, asserting just before he ran that the country “is a hellhole. We are going down fast.”

He argued that U.S. presidents were “stupid leaders” who made the “stupidest” deals and started stupid wars led by generals who were “reduced to rubble.” Federal judges were “very unfair” and “a disgrace.” The United States, he said, is a “laughingstock all over the world.”

American cities were “war zones,” even as crime fell to near-record lows. The heartland was no better — littered with “rusted out factories scattered like tombstones across the landscape of our nation,” as he declared in an inaugural address that famously decried what he called “American carnage.”

Trump has made clear he will campaign aggressively for reelection on the “love-it-or-leave-it” theme, a nativist slogan popularized during the anti-communist witch hunts of the 1950s, and then against anti-war protesters and other activists in the social and political turmoil of the 1960s.

Trump is the complainer in chief — but tells Democrats who complain to leave the country

How is it that when he criticizes America he is being patriotic, but anyone he doesn't like that criticizes America is being anti American.

Please explain.
Why don't you join them? I hear Africa is lovely this time of year.

Siberia is lily white, you should love it.
No rioting smelly welfare mooches? Great!

You know there are more whites on welfare, just thought I would let you know.

Please explain.

That stands to reason because 87% of the population is not black or redbone.

There's a lot of white trash up north.

Meanwhile in FL, we have largely quality black people. True story.

Yes, we have a higher percentage than other places, because if they made it here, they could be free. Also those who made it here were industrious and motivated. You may not know about some of that. The Klan coming down and trying to kill white people for protecting blacks, but it happened.

In the end, we drove their asses out, and that's real.

By returning to a healthy economy and confronting the real issues of the day (immigration, budget and others) Trump is making American better for every citizen.

The division and corruption of the Democrats certainly is not a move toward a return to greatness.

The Republican Party is a joke and can NEVER again claim to be morally or ethically on the high ground.

By the way, I answered because you obviously can't comprehend what is going on around you without help.

It is pretty obvious by this dumb ass post that you are the one that doesn't comprehend what is going on.

Go ahead, show us Obama's economy was healthy compared to today. Pretty easy to beat Democrats on moral high ground, not saying by a lot, but its there. Just babbling with factual support I see. Nice troll, sit troll, stay troll.

Please explain.

Wrong channel dude. According to some of your most popular lefties America was never great.

Jo

Idk about you, but my God's the same one all the black people in my neighborhood worship.

Are you claiming the black church doesn't have less hypocrites? Because I beg to differ and can name names.

:1peleas:

All churches have hypocrites.

I like that.

Keep telling yourself that.

Please explain.

Because recent American leaders HAVE been quite stupid, making stupid deals and conducting war by stupid methodologies. Many federal judges have been disgraceful and under Obama, we were a laughing stock, with the world taking advantage of his constantly grabbing his ankles.

As to the Democrat-run cities, they speak for themselves.

He criticizes those who hate the country, openly stated. They criticize Americans and foundational American thought in favor of Marxist nonsense..
Where are all the deals Trump promised?

He is great at tearing up existing treaties but has yet to provide anything better.

Most countries refuse to deal with him
treaties are worthless/not abided by/etc as history shows

Jo

Are you claiming the black church doesn't have less hypocrites? Because I beg to differ and can name names.

I like that.

That may be, but the white church has more of them, so I ain't playin' that.

I figured this was already common knowledge. I guess some still don't know the truth.

Black, Muslims, Jews, Hispanics and the other minorities don't like America and if they don't like America they should leave.
tRump has mainstreamed racism.

Hah! Obama did that ten years back.
No, President Obama just pissed you conservatives off by being black and brought out the racist in all of you.
hahahahhahahah
but a lot of whites voted for him
hhhhhhhhahahahhahahahah

Go ahead, show us Obama's economy was healthy compared to today. Pretty easy to beat Democrats on moral high ground, not saying by a lot, but its there. Just babbling with factual support I see. Nice troll, sit troll, stay troll.

2300.jpg

2300.jpg

2300.jpg

Jo

I like that.

You got something against God? That's what we're all there for on Sunday. To get us some Jesus, is that a bad thing? I am well received at the black church. At the white one, I feel like they're constantly judging me. They come off with some snyde questions n stuff. I can see what they're about. :1peleas:

I like that.

You got something against God? That's what we're all there for on Sunday.

No I don't have anything against the GOD in heaven, I am speaking of the one in the WH that you Trump Humpers worship as God.

2300.jpg

2300.jpg

2300.jpg

Pretty funny how you give Obama credit for the longest economic recovery in US history and one of the deepest. Of course it grew in percentage terms, he made it so bad to begin with.

I like that.

No I don't have anything against the GOD in heaven, I am speaking of the one in the WH that you Trump Humpers worship as God.

Nobody does that, dumbass.

...but superbadbro IS perfectly willing to make Trump the Devil...

needs someone to blame other than himself.

2300.jpg

2300.jpg

2300.jpg

Pretty funny how you give Obama credit for the longest economic recovery in US history and one of the deepest. Of course it grew in percentage terms, he made it so bad to begin with.

No fool, he inherited a recession. He handed Trump off a thriving economy.

I like that.

Nobody does that, dumbass.

Yes dumbass, you Trump Humpers do.

Please explain.

Now again, since 61% of the population is white, one would expect that whites would have the most on welfare., Even though whites accounted for 61 percent of the U.S. population in 2016, so they utilized food stamps proportionally less than their share of the population. Blacks made up 12 percent of the population, but 25.6 percent of all recipients in 2016. Hispanics accounted for 18 percent of the population and 17.2 percent of all recipients.

Please explain.

Because recent American leaders HAVE been quite stupid, making stupid deals and conducting war by stupid methodologies. Many federal judges have been disgraceful and under Obama, we were a laughing stock, with the world taking advantage of his constantly grabbing his ankles.

He criticizes those who hate the country, openly stated. They criticize Americans and foundational American thought in favor of Marxist nonsense..

He is great at tearing up existing treaties but has yet to provide anything better.

What existing treaties did he tear up?

Please explain.

From the guy who never stops lying....

Forum List

Back