In his next presser, Trump should ONLY call on Jim Acosta

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Let Jim talk and talk and talk and then end the presser.

In fact, do this for every presser until Jim is forced out by his colleagues.

Jim wants to be the show and the courts support him, let him be the show.

Call on Acosta first and just let him go, and then when he is done, Trump should say, “Thank you, that’s all the time I have” And then leave.

Acosta is 50X smarter than Trump (which isn't saying much), has a better command of the facts, knows more about history, current events, and the workings of government. Trump would get his diapers changed on national TV.

Call on Acosta first and just let him go, and then when he is done, Trump should say, “Thank you, that’s all the time I have” And then leave.

Nice. But It probably wouldn't be too hard to find some ass-grabbing or shenanigans in Acosta's history. He'd be washed up for sure.

Acosta is 50X smarter than Trump (which isn't saying much), has a better command of the facts, knows more about history, current events, and the workings of government. Trump would get his diapers changed on national TV.

How do you know this about Acosta? Specifically, what about his background and his accomplishments supports your claims.

I am open to discussion, convince me.

How do you know this about Acosta? Specifically, what about his background and his accomplishments supports your claims.

First defend Trump saying that you need an ID to buy cereal and how he will make the Mexican Government pay for the wall then we'll talk about other person's grasp of facts.

First defend Trump saying that you need an ID to buy cereal and how he will make the Mexican Government pay for the wall then we'll talk about other person's grasp of facts.

That was pretty fucking funny. I’m not gonna lie. I’d say that makes him more ignorant than stupid.

I wonder what the Frost is on his flakes.

So you’re only argument that Acosta is 50x smarter than Trump is to bash Trump?

What do you have to support Acosta? Make the argument to convince me to believe that Acosta is smart in the first place.

I think both of them have egos that know no bounds

Let Acosta back in and treat him with simple human respect.

Harry Truman said, if you can't stand the heat, stay out of th kitchen.

If Trump doesn't like his coverage, he has two options. Show that simple human respect and be
The bigger man, or lawyer up.

Let'a see if the President of
The United States can be th bigger man.

If Trump doesn't like his coverage, he has two options. Show that simple human respect and be

How about Acosta treating other people with respect as well? Your bias is showing

It’s a Constitutional right to have a Hard press pass to the White House?

Would I win if filed a lawsuit demanding a White House press pass?

How about Acosta treating other people with respect as well? Your bias is showing
How many times should a person be called 'enemy of rhe people', 'dishonest', 'nasty' and other invectives?

Acosta should pick his battles more wisely. You don't out attention whore Donald Trump.

I think both of them have egos that know no bounds

I agree. Acosta has made himself the story. He is no longer a responsible conduit of information from the White House.

One court supports him. Let that court enforce its decision.

You forgot the third option: simply tell the court to enforce its decision and then proceed as normal.

How many times should a person be called 'enemy of rhe people', 'dishonest', 'nasty' and other invectives?
How many times should he say the sky is blue and water is wet?

How many times should he say the sky is blue and water is wet?
Are you familiar with the concept of reciprocity? Respect is a virtue that is reciprocal.

One court supports him. Let that court enforce its decision.
Bring on the constitutional crisis and destruction of this twatfest union that has gone to pussy hell.

Forum List

Back