in houston black man executed 9 year old girl after domestic fight

more black on black crime. that piece black trash has more mug shots then clean underwear lol lol
Apparently, that's one black life that didn't matter.

Are you concerned with white on white crime?
There is no white on white crime that comes close to the scope of the carnage that blacks visit on one another. Black babies are killed in their own cribs. I saw a black mom talking about her nine year old son, killed while playing dominoes in his own home, at his own dining table. This keeps happening because people like you are so busy sniffing white ass, you are willing to give a pass to the death among you.

There is no white on white crime that comes close to the scope of the carnage that blacks visit on one another. Black babies are killed in their own cribs. I saw a black mom talking about her nine year old son, killed while playing dominoes in his own home, at his own dining table. This keeps happening because people like you are so busy sniffing white ass, you are willing to give a pass to the death among you.
Sorry TipsyHag, that is why white racist like you hate me because I won't kiss your pasty white ass. We know we have problems in many of our communities, but who was the catalyst behind those problems? Who keeps putting the guns in those communities? Notice they are not buying them from black gun shops, so where are they coming from? Those communities don't manufacture the coca needed to produce the drugs, but they are made readily available. Where are they coming from?

Sorry TipsyHag, that is why white racist like you hate me because I won't kiss your pasty white ass. We know we have problems in many of our communities, but who was the catalyst behind those problems? Who keeps putting the guns in those communities? Notice they are not buying them from black gun shops, so where are they coming from? Those communities don't manufacture the coca needed to produce the drugs, but they are made readily available. Where are they coming from?
Mexico. The cartels are raping your people as well as taking your homes.

That's the bullshit you want us to believe.
Don't say you can't see it. South LA used to be South Central and all black. Compton used to be black. It's all Hispanic now. You start poking around. Do a little examination and see what is being done.

Don't say you can't see it. South LA used to be South Central and all black. Compton used to be black. It's all Hispanic now. You start poking around. Do a little examination and see what is being done.
2 cities out of how many in the United States. Chicago is still ALL Black, Baltimore is still ALL Black, Atlanta is still ALL Black, Detroit is still ALL black.

2 cities out of how many in the United States. Chicago is still ALL Black, Baltimore is still ALL Black, Atlanta is still ALL Black, Detroit is still ALL black.
Replacement hasn't reached there yet. Illegal immigration will change that pretty quickly.

more black on black crime. that piece black trash has more mug shots then clean underwear lol lol
Houston is a Democrat controlled shithole with horrendous crime just like far too many Democrat controlled shitholes in this country.

1655575701481.png

Tell us Flash what you think about Johnathon Lee Burgess.

1655575851653.png

A North Carolina man has been sentenced to death for the brutal rape and murder of his teenage daughter.

A Union County jury sentenced Joshua Lee Burgess, 35, to death Friday after he was convicted of murder and other charges for killing his 15-year-old daughter, Zaria, in 2019, according to the Union County District Attorney’s Office.

He is probably a right wing racist like yourself.

You and racist ass Tipsyhag doesn't want to talk about Mr Burgess.
How racist can Burgess be? He has a biracial daughter that he abused.

The difference between Burgess and any black criminal is that no one will defend Burgess. No one will blame racism, or police brutality, mental illness or any other excuse blacks use. Whites will suggest chopping him up and feeding him to the pigs.

Meanwhile, how many people will be murdered by blacks?

How racist can Burgess be? He has a biracial daughter that he abused.

The difference between Burgess and any black criminal is that no one will defend Burgess. No one will blame racism, or police brutality, mental illness or any other excuse blacks use. Whites will suggest chopping him up and feeding him to the pigs.

Meanwhile, how many people will be murdered by blacks?
Sounds like that is exactly what you are doing.

Forum List

Back