In Jerusalem, Israel now.

Hoss,the Jewry and the Zionists........acted in collusion with the Nazis,even in newsreels(propaganda) with them,showing how happy condemned Jews were in these camps,they made up mock camps....showing all was sweet and dandy....the Jewry and Zionists knew full well that the Jewish participants in these propaganda films would be railed out to a real extermination camp shortly afterwards........TO BE EXTERMINATED..........I note that the MAJORITY of these Jews related families got out of Germany(for a price) but those non-Jewish relations.....were EXTERMINATED......who the Hell do you think you are talking to here.....I'm theliq,ever living,ever faithful to the real plight of Jews during this era...not some Zionist COLLABORATOR/EXTERMINATOR.

You are SHAMEFUL(look the word up in this instance).......steve

You can goosestep around this board to your heart's content but you must know you fool no one, Bubba.
Oh ... and look up the word "IDIOT."
Sieg Heil!

...I've just been reading a Germans account of Jewish collaboration with the NAZIS....steve

Why am I not surprised? Does it mention any of this:
Upon seizing power Der Führer declared a national boycott of Jewish businesses (Apr 1, 1933) and the Law for the Restoration of the Professional Civil Service (Apr 7, 1933) excluding most Jews from the legal profession and civil service. In May the "National book-burning" destroyed most non-Nazi influence in German life. Jewish citizens were harassed and subjected to violent attacks. They were actively suppressed, stripped of their citizenship and civil rights, and eventually completely removed from German society.
And with Zionist help with the Nazis...Fool

You think Zionists hand a hand in Hitler's policies? You are truly the village idiot, Princess.
:lmao:
No but they were happy to collaborate with them when it suited............

As already noted, you are truly our village idiot. Thank you.

Stolen architecture?

Architecture has been developed over the millennia in every country and influenced by many different cultures....

Islamic architecture - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Stolen from other nations and claimed as their own. As your link says inspired by the former Sassanid and Byzantine models ............. and The Dome of the Rock (Qubbat al-Sakhrah) in Jerusalem (691) is one of the most important buildings in all of Islamic architecture. It is patterned after the nearby Church of the Holy Sepulchre[5] and Byzantine Christian artists were employed to create its elaborate mosaics against a gold background.[1][6] The great epigraphic vine frieze was adapted from the pre-Islamic Syrian style.[7] The Dome of the Rock featured interior vaulted spaces, a circular dome, and the use of stylized repeating decorative arabesque patterns.
This
The semicircular arch became a popular feature in Islamic structures. Some suggest the Muslims acquired this from the Visigoths in Spain[8] but they may have obtained it from Syria and Persia where the horseshoe arch had been in use by the Persian and Byzantines as early as the 5th century.[9] After the Moorish invasion of Spain in 711 AD the form was taken by the Umayyads who accentuated the curvature of the horseshoe.[
This
The Great Mosque of Damascus (completed in 715 by caliph Al-Walid I),[11] built on the site of the basilica of John the Baptist after the Islamic invasion of Damascus, still bore great resemblance to 6th and 7th century Christian basilicas.

So as I said all stolen from other nations.

And you think that architecture in the UK came from where exactly?

Let me ask you a question... Marble Arch, London... Where was the architectural influence for that design from?

Let me save you the embarrassment of looking it up and making yourself look like a twat...

It came from Rome and Paris...

So, is that ok? Or is that "stolen architecture"?

You are simply a belligerent, racist prick Phoney!

I suppose you will be voting UKIP next month too! :cuckoo: :asshole:

Did I say that Britain did not copy other cultures architecture, no I didn't. But we did have a style all to our own with such structures as Stonehenge and Longbarrows.

The arabs had nothing at all they stole everything from the cultures they destroyed, and they are now destroying those cultures religious symbols.

Now let me ask you a question why are you so arrogant and stupid when it is shown the arab muslims have done nothing to enhance humanity in the 1400 years of their existence.

Depends on if they an offer me something the other parties don't, like a complete ban on all immigration and repatriation and/or deportation for migrants that break the law.

Phoney, Phoney, Phoney, the sheer depth and breadth of your ignorance beggars belief. Stone circles existed everywhere from Egypt and Turkey, to even America, at least 3000 years before Stonehenge was built, barrows were even more common.

As for Arab Muslims, next time you have a glass of beer or wine, thank an Arab Muslim. If you, or someone you know wears glasses, thank an Arab Muslim, next time you switch on a light, thank an Arab Muslim, next time you survive a medical operation, thank an Arab Muslim. Muslims contributed vast amount of ideas and knowledge that helped create the world as it is today.

LINKS

As for beer we had that in Britain since the stone age, so how did arab muslims manage to have a hand in that
Lenses were known about before roman times, so how did arab muslims manage to have a hand in that
So which arab muslim invented the light bulb or electricity
people were surviving operations back in the Iron age so where were the muslims then

The muslim contributed nothing at all, they stole everything and passed it off as Islamic inventions. There is no invention from islam at all, unless you can link to the inventors and their inventions.

Go read a book or two, you are embarassing yourself. I'll give you some clues; it's not about the beer, it's not about the lenses and it's not about the electricity. ;)

Stolen architecture?

Architecture has been developed over the millennia in every country and influenced by many different cultures....

Islamic architecture - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Stolen from other nations and claimed as their own. As your link says inspired by the former Sassanid and Byzantine models ............. and The Dome of the Rock (Qubbat al-Sakhrah) in Jerusalem (691) is one of the most important buildings in all of Islamic architecture. It is patterned after the nearby Church of the Holy Sepulchre[5] and Byzantine Christian artists were employed to create its elaborate mosaics against a gold background.[1][6] The great epigraphic vine frieze was adapted from the pre-Islamic Syrian style.[7] The Dome of the Rock featured interior vaulted spaces, a circular dome, and the use of stylized repeating decorative arabesque patterns.
This
The semicircular arch became a popular feature in Islamic structures. Some suggest the Muslims acquired this from the Visigoths in Spain[8] but they may have obtained it from Syria and Persia where the horseshoe arch had been in use by the Persian and Byzantines as early as the 5th century.[9] After the Moorish invasion of Spain in 711 AD the form was taken by the Umayyads who accentuated the curvature of the horseshoe.[
This
The Great Mosque of Damascus (completed in 715 by caliph Al-Walid I),[11] built on the site of the basilica of John the Baptist after the Islamic invasion of Damascus, still bore great resemblance to 6th and 7th century Christian basilicas.

Let me ask you a question... Marble Arch, London... Where was the architectural influence for that design from?

Let me save you the embarrassment of looking it up and making yourself look like a twat...

Did I say that Britain did not copy other cultures architecture, no I didn't. But we did have a style all to our own with such structures as Stonehenge and Longbarrows.

The arabs had nothing at all they stole everything from the cultures they destroyed, and they are now destroying those cultures religious symbols.

Now let me ask you a question why are you so arrogant and stupid when it is shown the arab muslims have done nothing to enhance humanity in the 1400 years of their existence.

Depends on if they an offer me something the other parties don't, like a complete ban on all immigration and repatriation and/or deportation for migrants that break the law.

Phoney, Phoney, Phoney, the sheer depth and breadth of your ignorance beggars belief. Stone circles existed everywhere from Egypt and Turkey, to even America, at least 3000 years before Stonehenge was built, barrows were even more common.

As for Arab Muslims, next time you have a glass of beer or wine, thank an Arab Muslim. If you, or someone you know wears glasses, thank an Arab Muslim, next time you switch on a light, thank an Arab Muslim, next time you survive a medical operation, thank an Arab Muslim. Muslims contributed vast amount of ideas and knowledge that helped create the world as it is today.
You are so right Challenger,moreover they invented Universities,Mathmatics,Achemedies Screw before the Greek was born 200 years before.....water viaducts and transportation of such over vast distances,building codes,agriculture and so on....steve

Whoah, let's not get carried away, Universities, Mathematics, etc were around before Islam, however Muslim scholars and scientists managed to recover a lot of ancient knowledge that would have been otherwise lost and built on those foundations by adapting and improving them. Sir Isaac Newton famously said, "If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants." European scientists and scholars adopted adapted and improved the work done by their Muslim forebears, that's how science and technology evolves.

This
This

LINKS

As for beer we had that in Britain since the stone age, so how did arab muslims manage to have a hand in that
Lenses were known about before roman times, so how did arab muslims manage to have a hand in that
people were surviving operations back in the Iron age so where were the muslims then

The muslim contributed nothing at all, they stole everything and passed it off as Islamic inventions. There is no invention from islam at all, unless you can link to the inventors and their inventions.

Go read a book or two, you are embarassing yourself. I'll give you some clues; it's not about the beer, it's not about the lenses and it's not about the electricity. ;)
It't really all about a religion based on and perpetuated by the promise of those 72 virgins. The only thing that keeps Islam going.

Linkiloo, thank you. And you are correct, I have seen plenty of people from all religions living side by side without hate hear in Israel. It is not at all the way, nor is there the discrimination that the pro-pals would have us believe on this board.

I did do the Temple Mount today, here's the money shot of the Dome of the Crock:

Like I said, once I get home I will compose a more complete thread full of pictures for all to enjoy.

i heard there are plans being drawn to turn it into a public restroom.

LINKS

It't really all about a religion based on and perpetuated by the promise of those 72 virgins. The only thing that keeps Islam going.

Says the man who knows nothing about Islam, outside of what's written in right-wing hate sites and Fox News.

LINKS

Says the man who knows nothing about Islam, outside of what's written in right-wing hate sites and Fox News.
Take away the promise of virgins and Islam will shrivel and die.

LINKS

Why are you an apologist for those who get it so wrong and corrupt the faith?

LINKS

There is no "promise of virgins" in Islam. :rolleyes:

LINKS

If you're going to criticise a religion, at least do it the courtesy of learning about it first, that way you look less like a bigoted idiot when you do criticise it.

LINKS

If you're going to criticise a religion, at least do it the courtesy of learning about it first, that way you look less like a bigoted idiot when you do criticise it.
I can't believe you said that. Aris was born and raised in the middle of that religion and is an expert on Islam.

Which, you would not be able to do.............in Canada.

If you were me.

Canada, to show the world just how fucked up a country they are...

...it's bad enough we have to put up with Toasty's BS....

...they have now criminalized criticism of Israel.

The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) Movement against Israel and the Criminalisation of Free Speech

In what appears to be another attempt to suppress criticism of Israel, the Canadian government has signed a
Memorandum of Understanding with Israel which makes the claim that “the selective targeting of Israel is the new face of anti-Semitism” and declares that Canada will oppose those who support the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement.
Fuck Canada!

Fuck Israel!

And Fuck Toasty to!

Shutup you miserable hag. Do yourself a favour and go see a psychiatrist. You never know, they might be able to cure your severe dementia.

LINKS

There is no "promise of virgins" in Islam. :rolleyes:

Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal , Sunan al-Tirmidhi Vol. IV, ch. 21, hadith 2687, Ibn Majah, Ibn `Adi in the Kamil, al-Bayhaqi in al-Ba`th wal-Nushur, al-`Uqayli in the Du`afa’, Musnad of Abu Bakr al-Bazzar,
Abu al-Shaykh in al-`Azama, Al-Tabarani, al-Saghir and al-Awsat, Abu Nu`aym in Sifat al-Janna, and al-Khatib in Tarikh Baghdad

Why do people claim to know anything about Islam when they really don't?

Shutup you miserable hag. Do yourself a favour and go see a psychiatrist. You never know, they might be able to cure your severe dementia.

Both Montreal AND Anaheim advanced to the second round

Could you imagine they meet in the finals ?

Lets make a bet. If they do play in the finals together, then the winner has to choose an avatar for the other to be used for a month . Deal ?

Both Montreal AND Anaheim advanced to the second round

Could you imagine they meet in the finals ?

Lets make a bet. If they do play in the finals together, then the winner has to choose an avatar for the other to be used for a month . Deal ?
Sorry, toastman . The rules wont allow Billo to have a pussy for an avatar.

LINKS

ROFLOL

Forum List

Back