In Jerusalem, Israel now.

why are you a jew or a Zionist Christian? I really would like to know why.

You delusional idiots actually think there is something wrong with being a Zionist. The only assholes who attach a negative connotation to it are either Muslims or neo Nazis.

Where do you live? in the South Pole? Give me your definition of Zionism?

Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת, IPA: [t͡sijo̞ˈnut], translit. Tziyonut, after Zion) is a nationalist and political movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the reestablishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel

Ding, there never was a historic land of Israel.

Yeah, like that map you posted as proof there wasn't, and you didn't see it titled LAND OF ISRAEL. :cuckoo:

I should not of used that map, I can take any map and put the name of a country on it, If you look at real maps of the area its called Palestine

Where's the pictures? Get with the program, bub.

Well, it's not like I will get right up and take close-ups guys. But here's a couple. One in Tiberius the other in Jerusalem:

Very beautiful girls here.

We wouldn't know, cant see their faces. You mean you never seen girls wearing tight jeans before? They might of been tourists or Arabs even. I see scooters are big there. Keep it up, have a good day.

No Phoney, you just suck up every piece of zionist propaganda going and regurgitate it like its the truth...
Got get some real life experience of Muslims and then you will be more capable of commenting clearly, without hatred.

You mean like this:
images

images

View attachment 40190View attachment 40191

View attachment 40192
images

images
images

images

images

images

images

images

Ah I see, Sayshit sucks up all the propaganda and believes every word...

You posed a challenge to "Got get some real life experience of Muslims and then you will be more capable of commenting clearly" and I offered pictures of real life Muslim experiences. Evidently you didn't like what you saw. Neither did I but I thought it might provide some clarity.
:cool-45:

Evidently you posted what the media and extremist Zionists want Muslims to be portrayed as...

Would it be ok for me to post images of big nosed, skull capped individuals sitting on a pot of gold?

No probably not...

But then... I have many Jewish friends, have been to Israel... I have many Muslim friends, have traveled extensively across the Arab ME....

I don't have the narrow mindedness of some here who just suck up, blindly, the propaganda BS of extremist Zionists AND extremist Muslims...

No, you are right... I do not like and will not tolerate extremists but that relates to ALL religions, politics, life...

Those pictures are not of extremist muslims are they, they are pictures of normal muslims who act like this when their blood rises. They are just following the commands in the Koran like all good muslims

Well lets see if I an let you down easy

I am British and I don't use the term Pull for that, it is actually used to say that you met a young lady and asked her for a date.

In Oz you might get Pulled by the sheep or 'roos you are trying to mount, that is the only Pulling you will be engaged in.
Alright then British(is that,English,Irish,Welsh or Scottish) Ziomatic Shit ................Pull in Britain means "TO PULL A CHICK ie TO FIND A CHICK TO FCUK" don't know where you live..............but I reckon you tried to soften what you meant........It won't work because I know better....You Untruthful Whinging P.O.M.E....(Prisoner of Mother England)....LOL Oooo I'm British(Big Deal) and don't use that term for that....Well you'd be the ONLY ONE...LOL

Nope about 95% of the British population use it like that, it is only immature children the use I for bragging and then only because they could not get a girl.

95%?
:link::link::link::link::link:

No link to words unless you don't have a dictionary

pull - definition of pull by The Free Dictionary

1. To apply force to (something) so as to cause or tend to cause motion toward the source of the force: pulled her chair up to the table; pulled the wagon down the street.
2. To remove from a fixed position; extract: The dentist pulled the tooth.
3. To tug at; jerk or tweak: I pulled the lever until it broke.
4. To rip or tear; rend: The dog pulled the toy to pieces.
5. To stretch (taffy, for example) repeatedly.
6. To strain (a muscle, for example) injuriously.
7. Informal To attract; draw: a performer who pulls large crowds.
8. Slang To draw out (a weapon) in readiness for use: pull a gun; pulled a knife on me.
9. Informal To remove: pulled the car's engine; pulled the tainted meat product from the stores.
10. Sports To hit (a ball) so that it moves in the direction away from the dominant hand of the player propelling it, as to the left of a right-handed player.
11. Nautical
a. To operate (an oar) in rowing.
b. To transport or propel by rowing.
c. To be rowed by: That boat pulls six oars.
12. To rein in (a horse) to keep it from winning a race.
13. Printing To produce (a print or an impression) from type.
v.intr.
1. To exert force in moving something toward the source of the force: Pull harder and the window will open.
a.
To move in a certain direction or toward a certain goal: pulled into the driveway; pulled even with the race leader.
b. To gain a position closer to an objective: Our team has pulled within three points of the league leader.
3. To drink or inhale deeply: pulled on the cold beer with gusto; pull on a cigarette.
4. Nautical To row a boat.
5. Informal To express or feel great sympathy or empathy: We're pulling for our new president.
n.

Fucking Hell Phoney...

Yes, sorry Admin, sorry Teddy... But the utter stupidity of Phoney would make the pope swear!

Where is you link to support you latest BS?????

"about 95% of the British population use it like that"

You don't have one do you....

So...

Phoney is now starting to believe the voices in its head!

Avoid this idiot like the plague until his meds kick in and get him under control!!

See even when I post a link proving what I said you still resort to abuse, typical ISLAMOMORON BEHAVIOUR to silence the voice of truth. What next a visit from the brothers, they will go the way of the last lot.

You delusional idiots actually think there is something wrong with being a Zionist. The only assholes who attach a negative connotation to it are either Muslims or neo Nazis.

Where do you live? in the South Pole? Give me your definition of Zionism?

Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת, IPA: [t͡sijo̞ˈnut], translit. Tziyonut, after Zion) is a nationalist and political movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the reestablishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel

Ding, there never was a historic land of Israel.

Yeah, like that map you posted as proof there wasn't, and you didn't see it titled LAND OF ISRAEL. :cuckoo:

I should not of used that map, I can take any map and put the name of a country on it, If you look at real maps of the area its called Palestine

YES the area is referred to as Palestine but it does not say nation of Palestine. Just as the maps say Negev or Sinai and you would not say they were nations would you.

I do not HATE Jews at all.....being a lot more educated that most of you,more open minded and travelling the world including Israel.....I have a grasp of reality and truth..............When posters like Teddy make the most ridiculous comments like "I will let you know if I find any UNHAPPY ARABS''.......firstly it's Palestinians....then these comment of mine should be made..........They are merely Teddy's inaccurate Opinion only......Your suggestion of me Hating Jews is too Banal to take seriously..........I more that anyone believe in an Israel and Palestine.........For you and other members of your DISCREDITED Possee,to make judgement on me is totally absurd........Being it is you Fuckers that HATE,Muslims and everyone else ....for that matter. theliq...now f off HYPOCRITES

Firstly the arabs stole the name in 1960, before that it referred to the JEWS ONLY.

Of course you don't hate Jews, just Zionists, Likud, IDF, Mossad and any other term you can find that does not contain the term Jew.
Jews No Problem at all,Zionists Scum,IDF some of their tactics not so good,Likud...too right wing but you live in a Democracy of sorts and folk can vote for who they want...Next Mossad...Much to be Admired despite some of their behaviour....Git it Phoney. This is the Gospel according to de Liq..See you around Boyo

Steve is hiding his anti semtism by calling it anti Zionism. Same shit different name. You do realize that 99.999% of Jews are Zionists as was Jesus, the Zionist Jew.

Don't forget the arab prophet that invented islam was also a Zionist, until his mental instability blew up.

Koran and hadiths

is a nationalist and political movement of Jews

Ka-Ching!

Two words that 'destroys' your 'paradise'.....

"Nationalist" and "Political"....

Where is "religion"?

No where!

And that is the MAJOR issue with Zionism... Actually has NOTHING to do with being Jewish!!!

Thanks for that one Phoney!!!!

You forget Jewish is not just a religion it is also a race and a culture.

So it destroys nothing but your islamomoron propaganda

Have a good time and pull some of those Israeli lookers just for me. Look out for monte he might be there as well trying to make a name for himself.
Your meaning of "Pull" is...????????.......because in Britain and Australia it means "TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE".......what the hell are you fcuking talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well lets see if I an let you down easy

I am British and I don't use the term Pull for that, it is actually used to say that you met a young lady and asked her for a date.

In Oz you might get Pulled by the sheep or 'roos you are trying to mount, that is the only Pulling you will be engaged in.
Alright then British(is that,English,Irish,Welsh or Scottish) Ziomatic Shit ................Pull in Britain means "TO PULL A CHICK ie TO FIND A CHICK TO FCUK" don't know where you live..............but I reckon you tried to soften what you meant........It won't work because I know better....You Untruthful Whinging P.O.M.E....(Prisoner of Mother England)....LOL Oooo I'm British(Big Deal) and don't use that term for that....Well you'd be the ONLY ONE...LOL

Nope about 95% of the British population use it like that, it is only immature children the use I for bragging and then only because they could not get a girl.
First you say this terminology is not used as I said, Now you say 5% use it as I said, by the end of the day I will get the truth out of you and 95% use it as I said.. .the remaining 5% will be for guys like you who don't know how to PULL......anyhow this term I have never used because it is unsophisticated and DEGRADES WOMEN..........Something only the uncouth like you would use.......You need to show some respect for the fairer sex.

In the end it was YOU that used this term in an extremely immature way........I caught you out Big Time.......YOU need to grow up.steve........and as we say in Paradise ...STOP PULLING (Wanking) YOURSELF.............you thought you were being clever but you forgot Stevie Boy is far too smart for the likes of you......now bow and say sorry to all the nice posters that have had to witness this appaulling behaviour of yours.

Look at the link I gave, does not say that in it.

You lose again

No Phoney, you just suck up every piece of zionist propaganda going and regurgitate it like its the truth...
Got get some real life experience of Muslims and then you will be more capable of commenting clearly, without hatred.

You mean like this:
images

images

View attachment 40190View attachment 40191

View attachment 40192
images

images
images

images

images

images

images

images

You posed a challenge to "Got get some real life experience of Muslims and then you will be more capable of commenting clearly" and I offered pictures of real life Muslim experiences. Evidently you didn't like what you saw. Neither did I but I thought it might provide some clarity.

Evidently you posted what the media and extremist Zionists want Muslims to be portrayed as...

Would it be ok for me to post images of big nosed, skull capped individuals sitting on a pot of gold?

No probably not...

But then... I have many Jewish friends, have been to Israel... I have many Muslim friends, have traveled extensively across the Arab ME....

I don't have the narrow mindedness of some here who just suck up, blindly, the propaganda BS of extremist Zionists AND extremist Muslims...

No, you are right... I do not like and will not tolerate extremists but that relates to ALL religions, politics, life...

Those pictures are not of extremist muslims are they, they are pictures of normal muslims who act like this when their blood rises. They are just following the commands in the Koran like all good muslims

Proves you know nothing Phoney!

95%?

1. To apply force to (something) so as to cause or tend to cause motion toward the source of the force: pulled her chair up to the table; pulled the wagon down the street.
8. Slang To draw out (a weapon) in readiness for use: pull a gun; pulled a knife on me.
9. Informal To remove: pulled the car's engine; pulled the tainted meat product from the stores.
10. Sports To hit (a ball) so that it moves in the direction away from the dominant hand of the player propelling it, as to the left of a right-handed player.
11. Nautical
v.intr.
1. To exert force in moving something toward the source of the force: Pull harder and the window will open.
a.
To move in a certain direction or toward a certain goal: pulled into the driveway; pulled even with the race leader.
b. To gain a position closer to an objective: Our team has pulled within three points of the league leader.
3. To drink or inhale deeply: pulled on the cold beer with gusto; pull on a cigarette.
5. Informal To express or feel great sympathy or empathy: We're pulling for our new president.
n.

Fucking Hell Phoney...

Yes, sorry Admin, sorry Teddy... But the utter stupidity of Phoney would make the pope swear!

So...

Avoid this idiot like the plague until his meds kick in and get him under control!!

See even when I post a link proving what I said you still resort to abuse, typical ISLAMOMORON BEHAVIOUR to silence the voice of truth. What next a visit from the brothers, they will go the way of the last lot.

Jeez Phoney...

The day you post a link supporting ANYTHING you say this board will applaud you!

So, let's see if you can provide a link as requested...

Where is the link to support what you commented? Thus far there is nothing!

Ka-Ching!

Where is "religion"?

No where!

And that is the MAJOR issue with Zionism... Actually has NOTHING to do with being Jewish!!!

Ooppss.... MEDIC.....

Rambling moron alert...

Your post is about what Phoney?

I think I remember that Jewish is a religion Phoney! So.....

Just WTF are you going on about?

No probably not...

Strange then that I have seen muslims acting this way on the streets of Britain, and the very next day selling food from their shops as if nothing had happened. In fact two of the pictures are of muslims in the UK making threats to kill Royalty and politicians. Or didn't you recognise the dope smoking vodka swilling fat Andy Choudray who I believe is under close house arrest for his terrorist activities

95%?

11. Nautical
v.intr.
a.
n.

Fucking Hell Phoney...

So...

Jeez Phoney...

The day you post a link supporting ANYTHING you say this board will applaud you!

Above under this pull - definition of pull by The Free Dictionary

No probably not...

Strange then that I have seen muslims acting this way on the streets of Britain, and the very next day selling food from their shops as if nothing had happened. In fact two of the pictures are of muslims in the UK making threats to kill Royalty and politicians. Or didn't you recognise the dope smoking vodka swilling fat Andy Choudray who I believe is under close house arrest for his terrorist activities

As previously stated Phoney...

You clearly know nothing of "normal Muslims"!

Ka-Ching!

Where is "religion"?

No where!

Ooppss.... MEDIC.....

Rambling moron alert...

Your post is about what Phoney?

I think I remember that Jewish is a religion Phoney! So.....

Just WTF are you going on about?

Something that you seem to have a problem with understanding that Jewish is a race and a culture and muslim is just a made religion for made up people.

11. Nautical
v.intr.
a.
n.

Fucking Hell Phoney...

So...

Jeez Phoney...

Honestly, its like pulling hens teeth....

Let's see if you can answer this simple question then Phoney...

Where, thats WHERE, in your link does it state "about 95% of the British population use it like that"?

Go on, please tell me!

No probably not...

As previously stated Phoney...

You clearly know nothing of "normal Muslims"!

Are these not "normal" muslims then

1351223990-tradition-of-slaughtering-animals-for-eid-aladha-in-indonesia_1549565.jpg

1259390896-pakistan-celebrates-eid-al-adha189609_189609.jpg

1351330308-slaughtering-of-sacrificial-animals-on-eiduladha--khyberagency_1552404.jpg

Muslim-ceremony.jpg

199920-shia-muslims-flagellate-themselves-walk-on-fire-prior-to-ashura.jpg

11. Nautical
v.intr.
a.
n.

Fucking Hell Phoney...

So...

Jeez Phoney...

Honestly, its like pulling hens teeth....

Let's see if you can answer this simple question then Phoney...

Where, thats WHERE, in your link does it state "about 95% of the British population use it like that"?

Go on, please tell me!

It doesn't and nor does it say that it means to engage in sex, but it does give a list of what the word PULL means in common usage.

Its like trying to educate pork

Forum List

Back