In Jerusalem, Israel now.

By the way, I realize that this is a political message board and that I made some political remarks in my OP and elsewhere, but really guys?? Do you have to derail even this thread?

This thread is full of truth as being observed on the ground, not conjecture, nor the same old bullshit propaganda bullshit.

Lila tov

Teddy thanks again for taking the time to tell us about the beautiful land that is Israel.

At this rate it looks like you're going to have to come back with a suitcase full of suicide vests as souvenir for the Jew haters on this board. Penelope refuses to loose weight, so just have the Bombs-R-Us in Gaza custom make one that fits the equivalent of three people.

Put a paper with a prayer for me in the Kotel.

No steve, I know well what I am talking about. I meant the Israeli Arabs. We all know the Palestinians are unhappy. And that is because of their failed leadership. Yes I am a Zionist and do not care.

why are you a jew or a Zionist Christian? I really would like to know why.

You delusional idiots actually think there is something wrong with being a Zionist. The only assholes who attach a negative connotation to it are either Muslims or neo Nazis.

Where do you live? in the South Pole? Give me your definition of Zionism?

I live in the U.S., not some Islamic shithole or trailer park filled with neo Nazis, like you do. Zionism is a beautiful spiritual thing, the longing for Jews to live Israel, Jerusalem, Zion, in the land their ancestors lived. It is a 3000 year belief which started with the story of Exodus and Moses in the Bible. That is the true definition of Zionism.

Well this is day three for me here. I am waiting for the 8:00 siren for the beginning of independence day while here at my apartment on king George st.

Today while driving through the Jordan valley the siren sounded and the car behind me and I pulled over and got out of our vehicles. Many cars with green plates kept driving, one truck with green plates got very close to me making me feel like I had to scrunch up against my car. But I have a big gut. Then four other cars with yellow plates came from the other direction and stopped as well. Wee all stood, both looking at each other and looking down.

Awesome moment for me, I was glad to be a part if it.

Another thing I posted for is I have seen plenty of black people here and none of them seemed to be being discriminated against at all. In fact I saw a very happy black Israeli couple hiking down to the Meshushim pool the other day.

I'll let you know if I find some unhappy Arabs as well. The Arab owners of my hotel in Tiberius seem to be just fine.

Gotta love the propaganda, especially when you can visit and see for oneself the lies they contain.

Welcome aboard, Teddy.

Today was the independence day, a bit colder than usual this season, but it will get warmer during the weekend.

Enjoy your stay, and stop by the south when having the chance.

Teddyearp, will you be watching any bul
By the way, I realize that this is a political message board and that I made some political remarks in my OP and elsewhere, but really guys?? Do you have to derail even this thread?

This thread is full of truth as being observed on the ground, not conjecture, nor the same old bullshit propaganda bullshit.

Lila tov

Teddy thanks again for taking the time to tell us about the beautiful land that is Israel.

At this rate it looks like you're going to have to come back with a suitcase full of suicide vests as souvenir for the Jew haters on this board. Penelope refuses to loose weight, so just have the Bombs-R-Us in Gaza custom make one that fits the equivalent of three people.

Lila tov

No steve, I know well what I am talking about. I meant the Israeli Arabs. We all know the Palestinians are unhappy. And that is because of their failed leadership. Yes I am a Zionist and do not care.

You delusional idiots actually think there is something wrong with being a Zionist. The only assholes who attach a negative connotation to it are either Muslims or neo Nazis.

I live in the U.S., not some Islamic shithole or trailer park filled with neo Nazis, like you do. Zionism is a beautiful spiritual thing, the longing for Jews to live Israel, Jerusalem, Zion, in the land their ancestors lived. It is a 3000 year belief which started with the story of Exodus and Moses in the Bible. That is the true definition of Zionism.

There is nothing spiritual about it. Most of the early Zionist were atheist and still are. Actually it was a Christian Protestant believing in the end times that pushed for Zionism.

My Bible says I own Israel, now I want all the Jews there to move out. My Bible says so. (As far as the exodus goes, never happened and you know that)

I'm not here for English lessons. I am here to see some pictures of Israel.

Ah. And this is the post I really came here tonite to respond to. I do not know if you really want to see pictures just for the pictures Penelope or if you want to pick them apart to continue your tirade against the Israelis.

Suffice to say, I will probably wait until I get home to post a full on picture thread, but for now here's last nights fireworks:

Pretty cool.

At my house, every year me and my folks light up the independence day star of David (made out of hundreds of little lamps, it lights up the entire street from our roof, it's kinda awesome) and from the balcony we watch the fireworks, usually late evening after the first music show in the central square ends). This year it was very impressive, I must say.

Penelope, you'll like an annoying little kid.

The Dude came to visit, have a good time, and all you do is trash. So suck it up and zip it, sometimes.

I'm not here for English lessons. I am here to see some pictures of Israel.

Ah. And this is the post I really came here tonite to respond to. I do not know if you really want to see pictures just for the pictures Penelope or if you want to pick them apart to continue your tirade against the Israelis.

Suffice to say, I will probably wait until I get home to post a full on picture thread, but for now here's last nights fireworks:

No I looked at your last ones and hope to see your new ones. I see they had fireworks like we do. Thank you.

And in Palestine they all them qassams or grads, and they are deemed illegal all over the world.

Teddyearp, will you be watching any bul

Lila tov

Lila tov

There is nothing spiritual about it. Most of the early Zionist were atheist and still are. Actually it was a Christian Protestant believing in the end times that pushed for Zionism.

My Bible says I own Israel, now I want all the Jews there to move out. My Bible says so. (As far as the exodus goes, never happened and you know that)

So you don't have a real definition. Just your own imaginary nazi idea and total ignorance that in actuality, all three religions give the land to the Jews. Without a mention of this mythical Palestine.

Zionism is not only biblical based, but the archeology in Israel provides conclusive proof that Israel is ancient Jewish land that Jews have loved for 3000 years, which modern Jews have now reclaimed and reestablished their state in. That's a beautiful spiritual fullfment of Bod's promise which has its roots in the OT.

Palestinians are confused Arabs caught up in the merging of Islamism, Nazism, and Arab nationalism which occurred in the early 1900's. It is based on lies, hatred, violence and barbarism, and the spearhead of Islam's evil quest to conquer and rule the world.

Last edited:
Your OBSEQUIOUS Posts are starting to grate on this poster.........Jews even discriminate against each other.......let alone "Blacks" your description and Palestinians you fool..........Gotta LOVE YOUR PROPAGANDA. were they actually "Blacks or Ethiopian Jews" I don't reckon you'd know the difference.So you'll "LET US KNOW IF YOU FIND SOME UNHAPPY ARABS"(You mean Palestinians) Well that comment alone shows what a total Idiot you are.steve

Everything that does not support your mindless hate for Joooos grates on you, Princess. Get over it or ignore the thread. Problem solved.
I do not HATE Jews at all.....being a lot more educated that most of you,more open minded and travelling the world including Israel.....I have a grasp of reality and truth..............When posters like Teddy make the most ridiculous comments like "I will let you know if I find any UNHAPPY ARABS''.......firstly it's Palestinians....then these comment of mine should be made..........They are merely Teddy's inaccurate Opinion only......Your suggestion of me Hating Jews is too Banal to take seriously..........I more that anyone believe in an Israel and Palestine.........For you and other members of your DISCREDITED Possee,to make judgement on me is totally absurd........Being it is you Fuckers that HATE,Muslims and everyone else ....for that matter. theliq...now f off HYPOCRITES

Firstly the arabs stole the name in 1960, before that it referred to the JEWS ONLY.

Of course you don't hate Jews, just Zionists, Likud, IDF, Mossad and any other term you can find that does not contain the term Jew.
Jews No Problem at all,Zionists Scum,IDF some of their tactics not so good,Likud...too right wing but you live in a Democracy of sorts and folk can vote for who they want...Next Mossad...Much to be Admired despite some of their behaviour....Git it Phoney. This is the Gospel according to de Liq..See you around Boyo

Steve is hiding his anti semtism by calling it anti Zionism. Same shit different name. You do realize that 99.999% of Jews are Zionists as was Jesus, the Zionist Jew.

Don't forget the arab prophet that invented islam was also a Zionist, until his mental instability blew up.

Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת, IPA: [t͡sijo̞ˈnut], translit. Tziyonut, after Zion) is a nationalist and political movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the reestablishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel

Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת, IPA: [t͡sijo̞ˈnut], translit. Tziyonut, after Zion) is a nationalist and political movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the reestablishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel

Ding, there never was a historic land of Israel.

Yeah, like that map you posted as proof there wasn't, and you didn't see it titled LAND OF ISRAEL. :cuckoo:

Have a good time and pull some of those Israeli lookers just for me.

Funny how your use of the word 'pull' gave this thread so many more posts. I could care less, but I always find it aggravating that so much here revolves around half truths.

The truth is, the Israeli girls have taken to wearing very tight black pants that pretty much shows every curve of their (they're) (there) lower half. Makes for pleasant distraction I must say . . . . . because they all look very nice.
Where's the pictures? Get with the program, bub.

Yeah, like totally.

And it's 9 o'clock, so don't give that BS of it being late for pics;)

Your meaning of "Pull" is...????????.......because in Britain and Australia it means "TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE".......what the hell are you fcuking talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well lets see if I an let you down easy

I am British and I don't use the term Pull for that, it is actually used to say that you met a young lady and asked her for a date.

In Oz you might get Pulled by the sheep or 'roos you are trying to mount, that is the only Pulling you will be engaged in.
Alright then British(is that,English,Irish,Welsh or Scottish) Ziomatic Shit ................Pull in Britain means "TO PULL A CHICK ie TO FIND A CHICK TO FCUK" don't know where you live..............but I reckon you tried to soften what you meant........It won't work because I know better....You Untruthful Whinging P.O.M.E....(Prisoner of Mother England)....LOL Oooo I'm British(Big Deal) and don't use that term for that....Well you'd be the ONLY ONE...LOL

Nope about 95% of the British population use it like that, it is only immature children the use I for bragging and then only because they could not get a girl.

95%?
:link::link::link::link::link:

No link to words unless you don't have a dictionary

pull - definition of pull by The Free Dictionary

1. To apply force to (something) so as to cause or tend to cause motion toward the source of the force: pulled her chair up to the table; pulled the wagon down the street.
2. To remove from a fixed position; extract: The dentist pulled the tooth.
3. To tug at; jerk or tweak: I pulled the lever until it broke.
4. To rip or tear; rend: The dog pulled the toy to pieces.
5. To stretch (taffy, for example) repeatedly.
6. To strain (a muscle, for example) injuriously.
7. Informal To attract; draw: a performer who pulls large crowds.
8. Slang To draw out (a weapon) in readiness for use: pull a gun; pulled a knife on me.
9. Informal To remove: pulled the car's engine; pulled the tainted meat product from the stores.
10. Sports To hit (a ball) so that it moves in the direction away from the dominant hand of the player propelling it, as to the left of a right-handed player.
11. Nautical
a. To operate (an oar) in rowing.
b. To transport or propel by rowing.
c. To be rowed by: That boat pulls six oars.
12. To rein in (a horse) to keep it from winning a race.
13. Printing To produce (a print or an impression) from type.
v.intr.
1. To exert force in moving something toward the source of the force: Pull harder and the window will open.
a.
To move in a certain direction or toward a certain goal: pulled into the driveway; pulled even with the race leader.
b. To gain a position closer to an objective: Our team has pulled within three points of the league leader.
3. To drink or inhale deeply: pulled on the cold beer with gusto; pull on a cigarette.
4. Nautical To row a boat.
5. Informal To express or feel great sympathy or empathy: We're pulling for our new president.
n.
To pull birds does not mean 'to look at the ladies'. Pull birds means more than check them out it means cop off with them.
Urban Dictionary pull birds
Perhaps Phoeney would be more aware of Queer-Rolling?

Read the Koran, it is all in there.

No Phoney, you just suck up every piece of zionist propaganda going and regurgitate it like its the truth...
Got get some real life experience of Muslims and then you will be more capable of commenting clearly, without hatred.

You mean like this:
images

images

View attachment 40190View attachment 40191

View attachment 40192
images

images
images

images

images

images

images

images

Ah I see, Sayshit sucks up all the propaganda and believes every word...

You posed a challenge to "Got get some real life experience of Muslims and then you will be more capable of commenting clearly" and I offered pictures of real life Muslim experiences. Evidently you didn't like what you saw. Neither did I but I thought it might provide some clarity.
:cool-45:

Evidently you posted what the media and extremist Zionists want Muslims to be portrayed as...

Would it be ok for me to post images of big nosed, skull capped individuals sitting on a pot of gold?

No probably not...

But then... I have many Jewish friends, have been to Israel... I have many Muslim friends, have traveled extensively across the Arab ME....

I don't have the narrow mindedness of some here who just suck up, blindly, the propaganda BS of extremist Zionists AND extremist Muslims...

No, you are right... I do not like and will not tolerate extremists but that relates to ALL religions, politics, life...

No Phoney, you just suck up every piece of zionist propaganda going and regurgitate it like its the truth...
Got get some real life experience of Muslims and then you will be more capable of commenting clearly, without hatred.

You mean like this:
images

images

View attachment 40190View attachment 40191

View attachment 40192
images

images
images

images

images

images

images

images

Ah I see, Sayshit sucks up all the propaganda and believes every word...

You posed a challenge to "Got get some real life experience of Muslims and then you will be more capable of commenting clearly" and I offered pictures of real life Muslim experiences. Evidently you didn't like what you saw. Neither did I but I thought it might provide some clarity.
:cool-45:

Evidently you posted what the media and extremist Zionists want Muslims to be portrayed as...

Would it be ok for me to post images of big nosed, skull capped individuals sitting on a pot of gold?

No probably not...

But then... I have many Jewish friends, have been to Israel... I have many Muslim friends, have traveled extensively across the Arab ME....

I don't have the narrow mindedness of some here who just suck up, blindly, the propaganda BS of extremist Zionists AND extremist Muslims...

No, you are right... I do not like and will not tolerate extremists but that relates to ALL religions, politics, life...

You have pictures of skullcapped sitting on a pot of gold? These aren't antisemitic cartoons from a Nazi or Islamic website, dipweed, they're pictures of Muslims showing us Islam in action.

Your meaning of "Pull" is...????????.......because in Britain and Australia it means "TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE".......what the hell are you fcuking talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well lets see if I an let you down easy

I am British and I don't use the term Pull for that, it is actually used to say that you met a young lady and asked her for a date.

In Oz you might get Pulled by the sheep or 'roos you are trying to mount, that is the only Pulling you will be engaged in.
Alright then British(is that,English,Irish,Welsh or Scottish) Ziomatic Shit ................Pull in Britain means "TO PULL A CHICK ie TO FIND A CHICK TO FCUK" don't know where you live..............but I reckon you tried to soften what you meant........It won't work because I know better....You Untruthful Whinging P.O.M.E....(Prisoner of Mother England)....LOL Oooo I'm British(Big Deal) and don't use that term for that....Well you'd be the ONLY ONE...LOL

Nope about 95% of the British population use it like that, it is only immature children the use I for bragging and then only because they could not get a girl.

95%?
:link::link::link::link::link:

No link to words unless you don't have a dictionary

pull - definition of pull by The Free Dictionary

1. To apply force to (something) so as to cause or tend to cause motion toward the source of the force: pulled her chair up to the table; pulled the wagon down the street.
2. To remove from a fixed position; extract: The dentist pulled the tooth.
3. To tug at; jerk or tweak: I pulled the lever until it broke.
4. To rip or tear; rend: The dog pulled the toy to pieces.
5. To stretch (taffy, for example) repeatedly.
6. To strain (a muscle, for example) injuriously.
7. Informal To attract; draw: a performer who pulls large crowds.
8. Slang To draw out (a weapon) in readiness for use: pull a gun; pulled a knife on me.
9. Informal To remove: pulled the car's engine; pulled the tainted meat product from the stores.
10. Sports To hit (a ball) so that it moves in the direction away from the dominant hand of the player propelling it, as to the left of a right-handed player.
11. Nautical
a. To operate (an oar) in rowing.
b. To transport or propel by rowing.
c. To be rowed by: That boat pulls six oars.
12. To rein in (a horse) to keep it from winning a race.
13. Printing To produce (a print or an impression) from type.
v.intr.
1. To exert force in moving something toward the source of the force: Pull harder and the window will open.
a.
To move in a certain direction or toward a certain goal: pulled into the driveway; pulled even with the race leader.
b. To gain a position closer to an objective: Our team has pulled within three points of the league leader.
3. To drink or inhale deeply: pulled on the cold beer with gusto; pull on a cigarette.
4. Nautical To row a boat.
5. Informal To express or feel great sympathy or empathy: We're pulling for our new president.
n.

Fucking Hell Phoney...

Yes, sorry Admin, sorry Teddy... But the utter stupidity of Phoney would make the pope swear!

Where is you link to support you latest BS?????

"about 95% of the British population use it like that"

You don't have one do you....

So...

Phoney is now starting to believe the voices in its head!

Avoid this idiot like the plague until his meds kick in and get him under control!!

Forum List

Back