In Line With The Wishes .....

One of Hillary's most important "super delegates" orthodox jew Shelly Silver, is going to be in prison July 25 when he is supposed to vote for Hillary! :p

Feel the BERN! What a mess the democrats have on their hands. They desperately refused to accept the fact The Donald was destined to win the republican nomination and now have a contested convention themselves to deal with. :p
They have no way to really win, they simply cannot keep Hillary and keep the party at the same time. She has one long shot chance. He becomes her VP but that means breaking her promise to pick a woman.

She should not pick a woman if she win the nomination and she should not take Sanders as her VP either.

Her best choice for VP is either Richardson or Webb and going with another woman like Warren will hurt her more than some will want to admit...
I bet she cursed more last night then the last bimbo eruption. ALL the liberal elite said she was going to win that state.

I had her for a win.

If she loses California then it is a different game. Clinton has to win California and if not then Sanders should be the Democratic Nominee in the General Election.
I think Sanders will win California. I really do.

One of Hillary's most important "super delegates" orthodox jew Shelly Silver, is going to be in prison July 25 when he is supposed to vote for Hillary! :p

Feel the BERN! What a mess the democrats have on their hands. They desperately refused to accept the fact The Donald was destined to win the republican nomination and now have a contested convention themselves to deal with. :p
They have no way to really win, they simply cannot keep Hillary and keep the party at the same time. She has one long shot chance. He becomes her VP but that means breaking her promise to pick a woman.

She should not pick a woman if she win the nomination and she should not take Sanders as her VP either.

Her best choice for VP is either Richardson or Webb and going with another woman like Warren will hurt her more than some will want to admit...
two women too much for the republicans in congress?

If that is what you want to believe, well go for it.

The Senate is most likely going to be Democratic and the House could fall too if Donald does not bring his mouth under control.
I don't believe that but as fucked up as congress is right now anything is possible

Awe poor daws.
pathetic dank furbie betting on the wrong team again...

two women too much for the republicans in congress?
Warren has a problem, she gets picked and it comes to the front burner.
what's the problem again?

and it would make bernie look like a hypocrite if he ever accepted a VP slot.......

and it would make bernie look like a hypocrite if he ever accepted a VP slot.......
wouldn't Cruz look the same way ?
of course he'd have to wrestle Chris Christie for trump's first buttboy position .

I have, and still do believe that right before the convention Hillary gets indicted and Biden steps in " for the good of the party" , I further believe Obama is orchestrating it, he's still mad about the birther thing.

of course he'd have to wrestle Chris Christie for trump's first buttboy position .
cruz would never be a second fiddle.....its top dog or nothing....i believe god told him that....

I have, and still do believe that right before the convention Hillary gets indicted and Biden steps in " for the good of the party" , I further believe Obama is orchestrating it, he's still mad about the birther thing.
GOOD MOVIE PLOT
who were you thinking of for trump's cameo as the losing candidate ?

cruz would never be a second fiddle.....its top dog or nothing....i believe god told him that....
I most certainly did not !

GOOD MOVIE PLOT
who were you thinking of for trump's cameo as the losing candidate ?

Isn't it obvious who would play Trump?

Horatio-Caine-David-Caruso-Wallpaper-david-caruso-16968700-1280-1024.jpg

Forum List

Back