In Montenegro, a divided nation chooses between east and west

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I hope that they make it. Once again we see the dread hand of Putin meddling in a nations affairs. Just like the US and the UK. If the World was united then a coordinated action could be taken.

We will have to wait a little while for that.

I hope that they make it. Once again we see the dread hand of Putin meddling in a nations affairs. Just like the US and the UK. If the World was united then a coordinated action could be taken.

great post , Putin and his rich men in Montenegro tries to keep Montenegro outside EU/NATO

If the World was united then a coordinated action could be taken
Interesting, what countries do you expect to take actions? More or less important countries I mean.
At some point the US will rejoin the rest of the world and they will get together with other developed countries and put the squeeze on Putin. Maybe. Possibly. There wont be a war, just a financial squeeze. Maybe.

Interesting, what countries do you expect to take actions? More or less important countries I mean.
At some point the US will rejoin the rest of the world and they will get together with other developed countries and put the squeeze on Putin. Maybe. Possibly. There wont be a war, just a financial squeeze. Maybe.
Yes, I understand this. The West European countries may be included in this list?

Yes, I understand this. The West European countries may be included in this list?
Some, maybe. Depends how they are linked to Russian gas,

you leftists are more in tune with Putins political views
Coming second in terms of singing from the same sheet music I'd say...

Trump told Putin 'I'm a big fan of yours'
President Obama congratulated Vladimir Putin for Russia's election results in 2012, a diplomatic move for which President Trump was criticized in 2018.

Some, maybe. Depends how they are linked to Russian gas,
And not only gas. And now I see the opposite trend.

There wont be a war, just a financial squeeze. Maybe.
1) Oil services (only USA can provide them ), it means literally collapse of oil gas industry in Muscovy
2) Parts of Airplane
The clock is ticking on oil and gas. Sooner the better.

Some choice...aligning with the E.U where the IMF will come in and liquidate/ leverage the country's national resources in exchange for an extension of credit that will keep the country in a perpetual state of debt. This happened in the Ukraine just as I expected AND predicted when the E.U/Soros faction led the coup in 2014.

There wont be a war, just a financial squeeze. Maybe.
1) Oil services (only USA can provide them ), it means literally collapse of oil gas industry in Muscovy
2) Parts of Airplane
The clock is ticking on oil and gas. Sooner the better.
yes, but dont need to wait we can stop Putin today, why Trump does not want to introduce Iranian oil - gas sanctions on Muscovy/Putin ?

Some choice...aligning with the E.U where the IMF will come in and liquidate/ leverage the country's national resources in exchange for an extension of credit that will keep the country in a perpetual state of debt. This happened in the Ukraine just as I expected AND predicted when the E.U/Soros faction led the coup in 2014.
Perhaps we will find out if Ukraine ever joins the EU ?

Perhaps we will find out if Ukraine ever joins the EU ?
The IMF is in there....the Ukraine as a big payment to make in a month or so. You could make the case that the Ukraine is an unofficial member in 2025 but just as beholding.

(snicker)

Forum List

Back