In my fourth attempt to get information, I ask forum Democrats to provide proof that Russia...

We have consensus that the Russians do not interfere with the actual vote tally. What the Russians are trying to do is hack our brains.

News Flash: NO ONE IS HACKING INTO MY BRAIN, least of which are the Russians. I make my own decisions based on several independent, corroborating sources. If the Russians can fake all of that, we might as well pull the fucking plug because we already live in the Matrix, nothing is real, and the Russians own the show.

Since you are telling me with ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY that the Russians DID NOT interfere with the ACTUAL VOTE, not only does that preclude any success with the former actions, but it also NULLIFIES THE VALIDITY of all of the democratic claims of the past several months, PLUS the need for any of the current investigations into the President and any of his men!

INVESTIGATE THE FUCKING RUSSIANS and let's move on with the People's Business of Running our own damned country!

Darkwind, post: 17634354
Does it look like I said anything about testifying before Congress? Let Me ask you, what is it you think I was replying to and what exactly did I say?

You criticized a report about Constanze Stelzenmueller testifying before Congress saying certain news networks were pretending to be newspapers. What are they pretending in that report? Do you know or is that just dimwitted RW boilerplate response?

I don't even know what your talking about .is this the same source from Pizza gate?

Darkwind, post: 17634354
Does it look like I said anything about testifying before Congress? Let Me ask you, what is it you think I was replying to and what exactly did I say?

You criticized a report about Constanze Stelzenmueller testifying before Congress saying certain news networks were pretending to be newspapers. What are they pretending in that report? Do you know or is that just dimwitted RW boilerplate response?
Well, you're should feel really stupid then.

In my fourth attempt to get information, I ask forum Democrats to provide proof that Russia...

Notice what I highlighted in red. I also enlarged the font size so that it was absolutely clear what I was responding to.

Would you like for Me to post it here in this reply?

Constanze Stelzenmüller, a German at the Brookings Institute testified Wednesday before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Russian influence on the 2016 election. She said (paraphrasing):
We use paper ballots and have hardened security for the systems tallying the vote. We have consensus that the Russians do not interfere with the actual vote tally. What the Russians are trying to do is hack our brains. Influence our political perspectives using fake news and propaganda.

That is exactly what the Russians did in America in 2016. We should give a damn.

See the big red letters?

News Flash: NO ONE IS HACKING INTO MY BRAIN, least of which are the Russians.

Really, where did you get the idea that Trump had any real business skills? The man went bankrupt six times, and claimed he was worth 10 times what he actually was.

And you bought it Your mind was hacked.

Russia hacking our voting machines? Which ones?

Russia putting out fake news? EVERYONE puts out fake news

Several people close to Trump lying about Russia contacts, you mean Flynn who did screw up

LOTS of people get money from Russia,

Trump telling Russia to find the emails? You mean that sarcastic remark

Russia and at least a half dozen other hostile countries have been breaking into computers all across this country

Not one denial that the info I presented was a lie. This poster just went post by post saying "yeah but.." then providing excuses for why it happened. Not that it didn't happen.

See?

SEE? What, that you are a total ass wipe? What kind of total MORON is confronted with half a dozen denials and proofs that he ignores, then claims no denials or proofs were offered, and relabels them as all excuses. What a convenient way to "win" every argument, by never actually arguing! You merely claim to have invalidated the other party, so . . . . argument over. I shall not waste any more of my precious time trying to have an intelligent debate with a total toilet wand who uses a green clown face for himself while accusing others of being the clown.

Last edited:
bear513, post: 17634402
But yet Trump tweets make you run in the basement and post about them?

I own two homes outright in Northern Virginia. Neither one has a basement. One is a condo We live in our townhome. Trump's tweets prove he is a lying buffoon. Don't post about them much. Not really much to say about them. They are what they are. Huge mistakes by a buffoon you helped put in the White House. Not my bad.

What kind of total MORON is confronted with half a dozen denials and proofs that he ignores, then claims no denials or proofs were offered, and relabels them as all excuses. .

They were excuses. Lots of people talk to the russians, but they don't turn around and lie to the FBI, and the government about having done so. They take money from russians, but don't conceal it, and fail to disclose it to the government. Lots of people are agents of foreign governments, but don't fail to register their status with state. So lots of people have done what Trump associates did, but they did so according to the law, while the Trump associates, oerated undercover, in secret, and then lied, denied, obscured, and mislead..

Several people close to Trump lying about Russia contacts, you mean Flynn who did screw up

Flynn, Sessions, Roberts, Coats, Kushner, and more.

Yep.

Beavis and Butthead, the daughter-wife, Len doll, trump himself, all of trump's minions.

Money carried from Russia, Russian money laundered, long history of very close business partnerships, trump's lawyer also employed by Russia's biggest bank.

Of course there was collusion but even more important is that trump continues to collude and work against the interests of the US right now today.

There's only one reason for that - Putin has promised him a second term.

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

...influenced the election, or that Trump colluded with the Russians in influencing the election.
Constanze Stelzenmüller, a German at the Brookings Institute testified Wednesday before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Russian influence on the 2016 election. She said (paraphrasing):
We use paper ballots and have hardened security for the systems tallying the vote. We have consensus that the Russians do not interfere with the actual vote tally. What the Russians are trying to do is hack our brains. Influence our political perspectives using fake news and propaganda.

That is exactly what the Russians did in America in 2016. We should give a damn.
Sounds very like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, and a handful of Rags pretending to be newspapers.
? It was testimony before the Intelligence Committee 6/28 that I watched this morning on CSPAN. Straight from the horse's mouth. I happen to agree with her. That is the most important affect the Russians have meddling with any election.
I don't see how you can filter that through a political prism. Honest, I don't.

We have consensus that the Russians do not interfere with the actual vote tally. What the Russians are trying to do is hack our brains.

News Flash: NO ONE IS HACKING INTO MY BRAIN, least of which are the Russians. I make my own decisions based on several independent, corroborating sources. If the Russians can fake all of that, we might as well pull the fucking plug because we already live in the Matrix, nothing is real, and the Russians own the show.

Since you are telling me with ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY that the Russians DID NOT interfere with the ACTUAL VOTE, not only does that preclude any success with the former actions, but it also NULLIFIES THE VALIDITY of all of the democratic claims of the past several months, PLUS the need for any of the current investigations into the President and any of his men!

INVESTIGATE THE FUCKING RUSSIANS and let's move on with the People's Business of Running our own damned country!
No need to cuss. Now I get the problem: some of you are too dimwitted to realize that you, I and every other human on this planet IS affected by the information they take in. No reason to be offended. It would be good, yes? if the ideas were coming from your countrymen and not a foreign country bent on our destruction? These guys are smart. They're not wearing a sign saying "Russian Troll" or "Russian Fake News Writer." They even speak English and they put just enough doubt in people's minds to make it comfortable to disbelieve our most valuable governmental agencies, such as the IC.
It's serious.

bear513, post: 1763440

New laugher this morning.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Numerous states are refusing to give information to the very distinguished VOTER FRAUD PANEL. What are they trying to hide?9:07 AM · Jul 1, 2017

POLITICS
07/01/2017 01:09 pm ET
Trump Just Undermined The Work Of His Own ‘Election Integrity’ Probe
The White House insisted it was a neutral effort. Trump cast doubt on that.

Trump Just Undermined The Work Of His Own 'Election Integrity' Probe | HuffPost

Like I said Trump's tweets prove he is a buffoon. He just proved it again this morning.

...influenced the election, or that Trump colluded with the Russians in influencing the election.

Sounds very like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, and a handful of Rags pretending to be newspapers.
? It was testimony before the Intelligence Committee 6/28 that I watched this morning on CSPAN. Straight from the horse's mouth. I happen to agree with her. That is the most important affect the Russians have meddling with any election.
I don't see how you can filter that through a political prism. Honest, I don't.
Let Me try this again.

The media in this country is trying to influence the 2018 elections. What they are doing is no different than what the Russians have done. So, if you think it was wrong for Rusisa to do this, then you must think it is wrong for the media to do this.

I and every other human on this planet IS affected by the information they take in. .

Old Lady, I like you. We often don't agree but I enjoy your POV nevertheless. But you greatly underestimate me. A Lilly grows in the pond but is yet not soiled by what it touches. Just because info is out there of all kinds does not mean all of it affects me. I am about the hardest person on the planet to sell anything to. I have a BS alarm about a mile wide. No Russians have influenced my thinking unless they made a valid point.

Darkwind, post: 17634632
The media in this country is trying to influence the 2018 elections.

They are reporting facts, and opinion about those facts. They are reporting what Russia did as it is learned from intelligence and law enforcement. They are reporting what Trump and Trump's team did and didn't do and says.

If it influences the next election so be it. That is why we need a free press.

Sorry if you want a Trump press and that's it. We know where that leads.

You are a dark wind a blowin'.

bear513, post: 1763440

New laugher this morning.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Numerous states are refusing to give information to the very distinguished VOTER FRAUD PANEL. What are they trying to hide?9:07 AM · Jul 1, 2017

POLITICS
07/01/2017 01:09 pm ET
Trump Just Undermined The Work Of His Own ‘Election Integrity’ Probe
The White House insisted it was a neutral effort. Trump cast doubt on that.

Trump Just Undermined The Work Of His Own 'Election Integrity' Probe | HuffPost

Like I said Trump's tweets prove he is a buffoon. He just proved it again this morning.

I commented on this elsewhere. Four states are refusing to turn over their democratic voter roll databases, including California and New York, the two epicenters of liberalism. Now, if there was ANYTHING to this voter hacking, voter fraud, vote tampering or Russian election hacking, WHY WOULD THE DEMOCRATS REFUSE TO COOPERATE WHEN THEY ARE THE ONES WHO STARTED ALL OF THE ACCUSATIONS DEMANDING INVESTIGATION?

ANSWER: Because the fellow looking into this intends to cross the state databases with the federal to check parity and doing so will reveal all of the ILLEGAL ALIENS who voted not authorized in the federal database. Sure------ illegal aliens are not allowed / do not vote, right? They are the CORNERSTONE of every election for the democrats! Another boomerang cluster-bomb launched by the Democrats that now threatens to come back and blow up right in the faces.

Forum List

Back