In my fourth attempt to get information, I ask forum Democrats to provide proof that Russia...

bear513, post: 17633851
you claim Trump is guilty of it..how quaint

Who has said Trump is guilty of anything?

He and his staff are under investigation in my opinion and rightly so. I believe most Americans agree with me on that.

Liar you claimed all the time you lived in canada.and just talking on the internet watching your kids..

Then you should be able to find that post. But you can't because it doesn't exist. Watching the kids is correct, being from canada is just the imaginations of a bonehead.

When Robert Mueller finishes his investigation, he will let you know.

Trump screwed himself when the made that veiled threat about "tapes" in his tweet about Comey. That forced Comey's hand, ergo we now have Robert Mueller and the Special Counsel investigation.

It's charming and amusing that you righties have to be constantly remind of simple facts.

It's charming and amusing that you righties have to be constantly remind of simple facts.

Even funnier is that they have to be reminded of Trumps campaign promises, the reason they voted for him. Of course they might have voted for Trump without listening to anything he said, but remembered him from the show "the apprentice"

Even funnier is that they have to be reminded of Trumps campaign promises, the reason they voted for him. Of course they might have voted for Trump without listening to anything he said, but remembered him from the show "the apprentice"

I am getting real tired of you kid prentending who your not..it's boring..

"Hackers believed to be Russian discussed how to steal Hillary Clinton's emails from her private server and transfer them to Michael Flynn via an intermediary, The Wall Street Journal reported Thursday, citing reports compiled by US intelligence agencies investigating Russia's interference in the 2016 election.""

Hey, that used to be classified. And the intercepts supporting it are still top secret.

But there is one new interesting thing in the news about this:

Russian hackers reportedly discussed how to steal Clinton's emails and transfer them to Michael Flynn

"Hackers believed to be Russian discussed how to steal Hillary Clinton's emails from her private server and transfer them to Michael Flynn via an intermediary, The Wall Street Journal reported Thursday, citing reports compiled by US intelligence agencies investigating Russia's interference in the 2016 election.""

Another lame excuse why Hillary lost

I am getting real tired of you kid prentending who your not..it's boring..

Translation: You searched and searched and couldn't find a single post where I claimed to be Canadian. And now instead of admitting it, you claim it's too much work.

Well I searched and found you got it from me knowing when canadian tax day was. And you've been making an ass of yourself ever since.

...influenced the election, or that Trump colluded with the Russians in influencing the election.
Constanze Stelzenmüller, a German at the Brookings Institute testified Wednesday before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Russian influence on the 2016 election. She said (paraphrasing):
We use paper ballots and have hardened security for the systems tallying the vote. We have consensus that the Russians do not interfere with the actual vote tally. What the Russians are trying to do is hack our brains. Influence our political perspectives using fake news and propaganda.

That is exactly what the Russians did in America in 2016. We should give a damn.
Sounds very like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, and a handful of Rags pretending to be newspapers.

bear513, post: 17634136

You are way off your game today. That's not an excuse for why Clinton lost.

Can't you come up with some rational commentary on what this week's newest Flynn news means to you.

What did Trump know and when did he know it?

Can't you come up with some rational commentary on what this week's newest Flynn news means to you.

Your right about that , just fishing today enjoying the weather.and once in awhile pissing off a liberal

Ok all it means is nothing...

Your right about that , just fishing today enjoying the weather.and once in awhile pissing off a liberal

Ok all it means is nothing...

Btw shoot me...I can't argue all the time in this great state of South Carolina..

I got what I wanted.

Sounds very like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, and a handful of Rags pretending to be newspapers.

Are you saying Constanze Stelzenmueller did not testify before Congress. That it is not on Congressional record and all these news agencies made it up?

Are you saying Constanze Stelzenmueller did not testify before Congress. That it is not on Congressional record and all these news agencies made it up?
Does it look like I said anything about testifying before Congress? Let Me ask you, what is it you think I was replying to and what exactly did I say?

Btw shoot me...I can't argue all the time in this great state of South Carolina..

I got what I wanted.

Liar, you live in the great state of denial.

Done with you liar..everyone knows here I am a Chicago guy who left 14 years ago

IMG_20170629_143307.jpg

bear513, post: 17634283
once in awhile pissing off a liberal

Laughing that your lack of Consciousness does not diminish your thumbs ability to type out meaningless thoughts on your IPhone is far from pissing anybody off.

Darkwind, post: 17634354
Does it look like I said anything about testifying before Congress? Let Me ask you, what is it you think I was replying to and what exactly did I say?

You criticized a report about Constanze Stelzenmueller testifying before Congress saying certain news networks were pretending to be newspapers. What are they pretending in that report? Do you know or is that just dimwitted RW boilerplate response?

Forum List

Back