In normal world, this is known as "fraud".

Then please allow me to give you an email address of a legal expert.

Promise to post the responses here, so we can laugh?
I doubt that I would think your 'legal expert' is any more ethical or honest than other legal experts so don't bother. But do have a lovely evening.

I doubt that I would think your 'legal expert' is any more ethical or honest than other legal experts so don't bother. But do have a lovely evening.
That isn't why.

I would give you an email address of a person I don't even know that you can look up yourself.

But you would never make this attempt at honest and informed debate, despite your poor acting to the contrary.

And we both know why.

Oh look, another off topic attempt at a red herring and another article you didn't read.
As I have said before I speed read. You apparently lip read, You stay the words as you read them.That will slow you down considerably.

In the article was the important statement, …

Florida has not banned any books at the state level, a spokesperson for Gov. Ron DeSantis told USA TODAY.

In fact, several works on the list have been recommended to school districts by the state Department of Education.

As I have said before I speed read. You apparently lip read, You stay the words as you read them.That will slow you down considerably.

In the article was the important statement, …

Florida has not banned any books at the state level, a spokesperson for Gov. Ron DeSantis told USA TODAY.

In fact, several works on the list have been recommended to school districts by the state Department of Education.
Neat!

So about Trump's fraud...

Did you know they can legally and possibly soon sieze all of Trump's properties involved as ill gotten gains?

Neat!

So about Trump's fraud...

Did you know they can legally and possibly soon sieze all of Trump's properties involved as ill gotten gains?
Don’t count your chickens before they hatch.

Any Trump conviction will be appealed. The decisions may end up in the Supreme Court.

One of Trump’s prosecutors has experience with the Supreme Court,

snip

Among his most notable corruption cases, Smith – who was tapped by equally evil Attorney General Merrick Garland – was overturned unanimously in the Supreme Court.

Smith prosecuted the former Republican governor of Virginia, Bob McDonnell. The U.S. Supreme Court later overturned the case in a unanimous 8-0 decision. The Court observed that “there is no doubt that this case is distasteful; it may be worse than that. But our concern is not with tawdry tales of Ferraris, Rolexes, and ball gowns. It is instead with the broader legal implications of the Government’s boundless interpretation of the federal bribery statute.”

That isn't why.

I would give you an email address of a person I don't even know that you can look up yourself.

But you would never make this attempt at honest and informed debate, despite your poor acting to the contrary.

And we both know why.
I can't imagine how the world looks through your eyes. You damn sure don't know how it looks through mine. Good night.

Don’t count your chickens before they hatch.
I didn't. I said they legally could do it, and possibly soon. That's a statement of the facts of the current state of affairs.

Any Trump conviction will be appealed. The decisions may end up in the Supreme Court
Any conviction can be appealed. That won't mean the appeal is even accepted by a court. And you need to present reasons it would go to the Supreme court. You don't have any, because there are none. Talk about getting in front of your skis...

In Normal World, when you overstate the value of your holdings on official documents for the purpose of obtaining loans, that's known as "fraud". When you VASTLY overstate them, that's known as "another day in TrumpWorld™".

Defrauding people is "bad" It's "dishonest". People who commit fraud are "lying".

Here are just a few examples of how Trump commits fraud on financial documents to MAKE IT SEEM that he has a LOT more money than he does.

Trump Tower Triplex
Trump's claim: 30,000 sq ft
Actual appraisal: 10,996 sq ft

Seven Springs Estate Value
Trump's claim: $291 million
Actual appraisal: $30 million

40 Wall Street
Trump's claim: $527 million
Actual appraisal: $220 million

Mar-A-Lago
Trump's claim: $612 million
Actual value: $27.6 million

TNGC Briarcliff and TNGC LA
Trump's claim: $73 million
Actual value: $16 million

============

So I guess the question is, why are his followers so willing to overlook blatant fraud like this? Would any of you like to answer that question?

Let the deflection and personal attacks begin!

Source: Page 21 and beyond, DocumentCloud
All the rich are corrupt. Its why they fight tooth and nail for the power positions. Voting for a rich man is screwing the crap out of the country. Love needs to rule.

I didn't. I said they legally could do it, and possibly soon. That's a statement of the facts of the current state of affairs.

Any conviction can be appealed. That won't mean the appeal is even accepted by a court. And you need to present reasons it would go to the Supreme court. You don't have any, because there are none. Talk about getting in front of your skis...
Well we will see how things work out. Your guys have predicted Trump was a cooked goosed ever since he won the Presidency in 2016 and he is still around and doing quite well in the polls.

As I have said if Trump goes down there is always DeSantis who I beleive would make an absolutely great President. He may not draw the big crowds but he is a doer not a talker.

One of Trump’s prosecutors is Jack Smith who has lost in the Supreme Court 8 to 0, With such a terrible record there is an excellent chance he will push the limits and Anya conviction he has will be reviewed by the Supreme Court. It is obvious that Smith was told to “Get Trump” and he will do everything he can to accomplish that mission including exceeding his legal authority.

snip

Among his most notable corruption cases, Smith – who was tapped by equally evil Attorney General Merrick Garland – was overturned unanimously in the Supreme Court.

Smith prosecuted the former Republican governor of Virginia, Bob McDonnell. The U.S. Supreme Court later overturned the case in a unanimous 8-0 decision. The Court observed that “there is no doubt that this case is distasteful; it may be worse than that. But our concern is not with tawdry tales of Ferraris, Rolexes, and ball gowns. It is instead with the broader legal implications of the Government’s boundless interpretation of the federal bribery statute.”
The Supreme Court also rebuked Smith and warned that “the uncontrolled power of criminal prosecutors is a threat to our separation of powers.”

In Normal World, when you overstate the value of your holdings on official documents for the purpose of obtaining loans, that's known as "fraud". When you VASTLY overstate them, that's known as "another day in TrumpWorld™".

Defrauding people is "bad" It's "dishonest". People who commit fraud are "lying".

Here are just a few examples of how Trump commits fraud on financial documents to MAKE IT SEEM that he has a LOT more money than he does.

Trump Tower Triplex
Trump's claim: 30,000 sq ft
Actual appraisal: 10,996 sq ft

Seven Springs Estate Value
Trump's claim: $291 million
Actual appraisal: $30 million

40 Wall Street
Trump's claim: $527 million
Actual appraisal: $220 million

Mar-A-Lago
Trump's claim: $612 million
Actual value: $27.6 million

TNGC Briarcliff and TNGC LA
Trump's claim: $73 million
Actual value: $16 million

============

So I guess the question is, why are his followers so willing to overlook blatant fraud like this? Would any of you like to answer that question?

Let the deflection and personal attacks begin!

Source: Page 21 and beyond, DocumentCloud
You can go over older responses of mine ( if they are still around ) where I stated Trumps actual value was far less than what he claimed it was.

Trump has been committing fraud for decades, and now the law is coming after him, and rightfully so!

One of Trump’s prosecutors is Jack Smith who has lost in the Supreme Court 8 to 0, With such a terrible record there is an excellent chance he will push the limits and Anya conviction he has will be reviewed by the Supreme Court. It is obvious that Smith was told to “Get Trump” and he will do everything he can to accomplish that mission including exceeding his legal authority.

snip

The Supreme Court also rebuked Smith and warned that “the uncontrolled power of criminal prosecutors is a threat to our separation of powers.”
That's all utterly irrelevant. Weasel words and misrepresentations won't help the orange slob.

That's all utterly irrelevant. Weasel words and misrepresentations won't help the orange slob.
Time will tell.It seems everybody is out to get Trump so you may be right. Trump probably feels like Custer at Little Big Horn.

Evidence is also closing in on Joe Biden. Because most high level Democrats are above the rule of law, I doubt Biden will ever be indicted but he might be impeached and removed from office if more evidence keeps emerging.

The following article is dated Oct 20, 2023.Today.

Evidently Trump's Manson Girls here are trying to claim that Trump can just make up whatever value for properties he wants, on a whim.
and they are right, evidently.

however, these tards also think that there should be no consequences for that, cuz cult.

Time will tell.It seems everybody is out to get Trump so you may be right. Trump probably feels like Custer at Little Big Horn.

Evidence is also closing in on Joe Biden. Because most high level Democrats are above the rule of law, I doubt Biden will ever be indicted but he might be impeached and removed from office if more evidence keeps emerging.

The following article is dated Oct 20, 2023.Today.

I am not interested in your cult fantasies and articles you didn’t read.

I haven't decided anything. But is it integrity to accuse or infer guilt of somebody being tried by a George Soros backed prosecutor who campaigned on taking down the defendant?
Your posts surely indicate that you’ve decided Trump is innocent.

His guilt is decided based on the evidence presented at court, which you haven’t really been paying attention to. You’ve definitely been coming up with plenty of excuses for his fraudulent behavior.

Forum List

Back