In normal world, this is known as "fraud".

Your posts surely indicate that you’ve decided Trump is innocent.

His guilt is decided based on the evidence presented at court, which you haven’t really been paying attention to. You’ve definitely been coming up with plenty of excuses for his fraudulent behavior.
I am saying that any reasonable and/or honest person would see that trial for the malicious prosecution that it is. I think even the TDS crowd knows that to be a fact. I don't expect any to admit it.

and they are right, evidently.

however, these tards also think that there should be no consequences for that, cuz cult.
Well, we have to give Trump credit. His Fifth Avenue Rule was actually an UNDERSTATEMENT.

6pR6oUR.gif

I am saying that any reasonable and/or honest person would see that trial for the malicious prosecution that it is. I think even the TDS crowd knows that to be a fact. I don't expect any to admit it.
What is it mean to be a “malicious prosecution”?

If you don't know by now, I doubt anyone would be able to explain it to you. Do have a wonderful afternoon though.
Just trying to make sure we are talking about the same thing.

Its pretty obvious to any reasonable person that Trump has not been following the law.

Only those afflicted with TDS claim any insight into that. Again have a pleasant afternoon.
Why can’t I claim to have insight? There’s more than enough evidence in the public record.

Dont attack me because you haven’t been paying attention

I didn't attack you. If you thought I was talking about you, that's your problem.
Nonsense. Don’t play passive aggressive games.
Only those afflicted with TDS claim any insight into that.
That’s me you’re referring to. I claim insight into that, because I’ve been paying attention.

Claiming this is unknowable is an attempt to make excuses.

If you have some sort of special insight or privy into somebody else's business dealings you might have a valid argument. Regurgitating false or misleading junk put out by a dishonest media is not flattering to you however.

LOL

Watch this...

Cite even one example of anyone in tbe country over evaluating their own property by 4000% over a county's valuation....

He was obviously cheated and it happened in front of your eyes too. You do not have an excuse.
3 years after POS45 LOST, YOU or anyone that thinks like YOU have found no evidence of the cheating. Just allegations. Every vote fraud found has been a republican!
YOU are a LOSER, just like your idle POS45!
LOSER YOU should hide your shame!

3 years after POS45 LOST, YOU or anyone that thinks like YOU have found no evidence of the cheating. Just allegations. Every vote fraud found has been a republican!
YOU are a LOSER, just like your idle POS45!
LOSER YOU should hide your shame!
Plenty of evidence has been found. The people believe the election was stolen and not a damn thing you can do about it but arrest them all.

Plenty of evidence has been found. The people believe the election was stolen and not a damn thing you can do about it but arrest them all.
Show it! Show the evidence in court, YOU LOSER!
And It's only some people. People that are LOSERS like YOU. Not the brightest among us. Just your fellow LOSERS, OF THE POS45 LOSERS!

Forum List

Back