🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In obituary for a vaccinated man, daughters share anger — and a plea

Vaccinated but he still caught the Rona virus and croaked?

And then blamed it on someone who wasn't vaccinated?

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Or am I not reading that correctly? Maybe he shouldn't have smoked so fucking much and not had COPD.

do the right thing

They’d heard the announcement that vaccinated people could also spread the disease, but they don’t believe that’s what happened in this case.

Of course, they don't believe it. They want someone to blame but if anyone like that gets up in my face running their mouth I'm apt to knock the shit out of them. SCREW these tribalistic bastards. If they want to hide under a bed for the rest of their lives that's a choice. Leave me the hell out of your plans. There is firm evidence that these vaccines DO NOT STOP TRANSMISSION. PERIOD, FULL STOP.
That's also why if they demand that I "Zeigen Sie meine Papiere!" they can kiss my arse.

BTW, we ALL get to choose what the "right thing" is for US.

"He was infected by someone who chose not to get vaccinated and his death was preventable"

The first two are happening. Your trolls skills are slipping, grasshopper.
Except neither they nor you know that HIS case was caused by an unvaxxed person. The rest is just tribalistic BS.

Are you actually claiming that the vaccinated dont carry the covide virus?
Odds are against that. More likely, it was someone who wasn't vaccinated.
Never said the vaccinated don't carry COVID. Try to keep up..and maybe read the article.

Odds are against that. More likely, it was someone who wasn't vaccinated.
Never said the vaccinated don't carry COVID. Try to keep up..and maybe read the article.

We know that vaccinated people still carry the virus and die from it.
So your maybes dont mean shit.

Yea great. Don't get vaccinated.

Make sure there's enough money to cover your funeral expenses...and massive hospital bills

Forum List

Back