In one of the bluest states (WA), Republican candidate is getting D voters!

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

(NOTE: I had to watch the smaller video in the right lower corner. The big one doesn't work..)

WA.. I have lived there.. The only thing wrong w/ that place is the fact that liberals are in charge, and (possibly due to vote fraud? God knows) may always be in charge.

But it looks like, if there is no vote fraud to worry about, maybe WA will get new leadership. :)

Yes!

I moved from Western WA to the southest corner of South Dakota last year. Best thing I ever did.
I hope you stay warm this winter.. SD is very cold then.

Anyhow, the western part of WA is the most blue, I believe. That's where the big cities are.

Patty Murray is a total loser.. I think she voted with the Schumer-bidum block something like 95% of the time and worst of all, thinks unborn humans should be killed if the mother wants that, probably up to the time of birth like most Dims these days..

sick

I hope you stay warm this winter.. SD is very cold then.

Anyhow, the western part of WA is the most blue, I believe. That's where the big cities are.

Patty Murray is a total loser.. I think she voted with the Schumer-bidum block something like 95% of the time and worst of all, thinks unborn humans should be killed if the mother wants that, probably up to the time of birth like most Dims these days..

sick

Murray is a vicious pig and Jay Insleaze is a demon.

Yep, it gets cold here, but I was born and raised here so I hope I still have tolerance for the cold hiding in my DNA.

Murray is a vicious pig and Jay Insleaze is a demon.

Yep, it gets cold here, but I was born and raised here so I hope I still have tolerance for the cold hiding in my DNA.
congrats on moving.

I moved from there also (I am from that general area). The red states are better, even though some need a little work here and there..

Forum List

Back