In Other News, Hitler Won WW2.

This is an obvious truth.
Left wing idealogues, who call themselves "intellectuals"... rigorously insist that Hitler/Mussolini were right wing.
In the exact same way they insist that slavery, and deep racism in America was a product of conservatives.
The Democrat Party was created to support slavery.

Now they're creating another form of slavery by bringing millions of poor illegals thru our open Southern borders.

Now they're creating another form of slavery by bringing millions of poor illegals thru our open Southern borders.
try to disregard it------it is nothing more than PLAYING SEMANTICS very similar to the myth of "the nation of
arab palestine"

I am still confused-----Rape is a biggie in South Africa? Who is "hitler/bismarck" in your assertion that it raped your cousin?
Are you suggesting that some interest group is promoting
rape in South Africa and in the USA?
All of this goes on in the world. But some of my close relatives are at the crux of it. Nor am I a winning party in these affairs.

This is why I have no friends. Come, join a network of people who will gang-rape you and your children to death. And/or invade your consciousness from other dimensions til they take you away.

They are importing voters. PERIOD.
They want Latinos to join American blacks. Who overwhelmingly vote Democrat no matter what.

The Democrats are losing support of white-middle class America. Especially males.
So they are importing new recruits. This is the ONLY explanation for Biden's administration literally opening the border.

They are importing voters. PERIOD.
They want Latinos to join American blacks. Who overwhelmingly vote Democrat no matter what.

The Democrats are losing support of white-middle class America. Especially males.
So they are importing new recruits. This is the ONLY explanation for Biden's administration literally opening the border.
They're doing more than that.

They're screwing blacks and breeding jealousy between blacks and newcomers by favoring one group over other groups.

Blacks are resentful for losing many of their benefits they considered a right just for being born black.

Blacks have tendency to act out their frustrations against whites and other races using violence.

The Jews may have enjoyed de jure equality to other Germans since 1864 ...

The Jews had been integrated Germans like all others since centuries before.

Do you know what this is?

220px-Weltliche_Schatzkammer_Wien_%28190%292.JPG

Do you know what shows this little picture?

800px-Weltliche_Schatzkammer_Wien_%28194%29b.JPG

Last edited:
try to disregard it------it is nothing more than PLAYING SEMANTICS very similar to the myth of "the nation of
arab palestine"
The Palestinians are a hoax designed to beat over the head of Israel.

Palestinians used to be called Arab Israelis......and as with the the civil war in India, they want to create two separate countries. Indians got Pakistan, and the Palestinians wanted the same stupid thing, but there just isn't enough land to share. Besides the fact that, security-wise, it was next to impossible to accomplish.
Then there's the simple fact that Arabs refuse to go along with any agreement that allows Israel to exist.

Last edited:
People try to assassinate Bismarck/Hitler everywhere he goes. Someone made an attempt on Rasputin's life too. Also unsuccessful. Because he was a vampire. It's always the same. He was a vampire yesterday, he's a vampire today, and he's, he'll be a vampire tomorrow. He won't wake up one day and revert from vampirism. He'll still be a vampire.

May I ask what you understand when you use the word "vampire"? Vampires are an invention of Bram Stoker.

They're doing more than that.

They're screwing blacks and breeding jealousy between blacks and newcomers by favoring one group over other groups.

Blacks are resentful for losing many of their benefits they considered a right just for being born black.

Blacks have tendency to act out their frustrations against whites and other races using violence.
That's because white women are vaginas who frame black women for being so.

So you think that black women aren't responsible for their own actions?

View attachment 962370
It's not a matter of personal responsibility. The issue is that your women are vaginas. And in fact you have to beat those vaginas senseless as a defense measure.
So you think that black women aren't responsible for their own actions?

View attachment 962370
You're presupposing that nonviolent resistance was a good idea in the first place. It wasn't. It was a total scam concocted by slavery proponents. In reality it's necessary to pummel those white vaginas senseless as a defense measure. The problem is that it's physically impossible to muster the degree of violence required to suppress them.

It's not a matter of personal responsibility. The issue is that your women are vaginas. And in fact you have to beat those vaginas senseless as a defense measure.

You're presupposing that nonviolent resistance was a good idea in the first place. It wasn't. It was a total scam concocted by slavery proponents. In reality it's necessary to pummel those white vaginas senseless as a defense measure. The problem is that it's physically impossible to muster the degree of violence required to suppress them.
Speaking of disingenuous nonviolent resistance movements, by the time Gandhi's revolution transpired, Europe had already depleted India of most of her precious gems and and metals. This England had every incentive to abandon India ANYWAY. Gandhi did not indeed dislodge them by force, peacefully or otherwise. He only pretended to.

Speaking of disingenuous nonviolent resistance movements, by the time Gandhi's revolution transpired, Europe had already depleted India of most of her precious gems and and metals. This England had every incentive to abandon India ANYWAY. Gandhi did not indeed dislodge them by force, peacefully or otherwise. He only pretended to.
I'm Bismarck's direct descendant but my great-great-great granduncle was Germany's preeminent national security expert. I identify more closely with him because I had his surname at birth. I can't personally overpower anybody but I can pull a rabbit out of a hat to make third parties eventually invade my target territory. For one thing they asked for it. Dr. King's eroticism clause is pointedly violent towards unassimilable biracial people in particular. This inevitably denotes a lack of self-respect on whites' part. No matter what artificial rules you may impose concerning racial identity and nonviolence, biology is destiny. Especially over an issue which specifically pertains to one's intimate biological predilections.

I'm Bismarck's direct descendant but my great-great-great granduncle was Germany's preeminent national security expert. I identify more closely with him because I had his surname at birth. I can't personally overpower anybody but I can pull a rabbit out of a hat to make third parties eventually invade my target territory. For one thing they asked for it. Dr. King's eroticism clause is pointedly violent towards unassimilable biracial people in particular. This inevitably denotes a lack of self-respect on whites' part. No matter what artificial rules you may impose concerning racial identity and nonviolence, biology is destiny. Especially over an issue which specifically pertains to one's intimate biological predilections.
The issues which would lend themselves to violence against white imperialists are very fundamental. They're so primal that any nonviolent resistance movement which purports to negate or minimize them is flaky and sacrilege. That's why it would indeed take a major earthquake to counteract this nonviolence. Fundamental national security breaches to address fundamental evils.

Al
The issues which would lend themselves to violence against white imperialists are very fundamental. They're so primal that any nonviolent resistance movement which purports to negate or minimize them is flaky and sacrilege. That's why it would indeed take a major earthquake to counteract this nonviolence. Fundamental national security breaches to address fundamental evils.
Also it is patently obvious to the whole world that it's really, really important to tear Western civilization to pieces. By violence. There are some logistical difficulties in getting AT you.

Al

Also it is patently obvious to the whole world that it's really, really important to tear Western civilization to pieces. By violence. There are some logistical difficulties in getting AT you.
Not to cause unnecessary harm and add insult to injury, perhaps Russians aren't white in the sense I mean it. Maybe they're Asians who LOOK white. And so on.

Not to cause unnecessary harm and add insult to injury, perhaps Russians aren't white in the sense I mean it. Maybe they're Asians who LOOK white. And so on.
I know why the Mona Lisa is smiling too. I know EXACTLY why. It's an evil smile and her ill-gotten admiration has a lot to do with it. I be den whooped her a** too. Especially her, of all people.

One notable difference between Gandhi and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr is that Western imperialists are scarcely present in India anymore. Black Americans are surrounded by them. Thus whites necessarily honor Gandhi's violence-begets-violence theory towards India's population, because they're not around TO commit violence against them. Not directly anyway. By proxy only. There's not much black Americans can do about whites. The theory of reciprocity doesn't hold water because people commit violence for reasons other than revenge. They may intrinsically motivated do so for power, etc.
I know why the Mona Lisa is smiling too. I know EXACTLY why. It's an evil smile and her ill-gotten admiration has a lot to do with it. I be den whooped her a** too. Especially her, of all people.

One notable difference between Gandhi and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr is that Western imperialists are scarcely present in India anymore. Black Americans are surrounded by them. Thus whites necessarily honor Gandhi's violence-begets-violence theory towards India's population, because they're not around TO commit violence against them. Not directly anyway. By proxy only. There's not much black Americans can do about whites. The theory of reciprocity doesn't hold water because people commit violence for reasons other than revenge. They may intrinsically motivated do so for power, etc.
Also, Bismarck was originally an enemy to the Catholic Church, and for this reason he was deposed as Chancellor. Hitler/Bismarck is the invisible hand which has been instigating this mostly petty but ferocious violence against female members of the Catholic Church. As far as I know he himself is now a Catholic. Or he otherwise belongs to some faction of the New Babylon. I won't even BEGIN to try to figure him out. He did provide me with insights into the Civil Rights Movement which impelled me to scrutinize it more closely.

Forum List

Back