In Preparation For Steve Bannon And Milo, Berkeley Professors Cancel Classes For 'Mental Safety'

Berkeley can be so silly at times. It's like they're trying to live up to their 1960s rep.

They should be handing out the white sheets with pointy hoods for the preparation for those two idiots.

Though I guess most of you guys have your own so that would not really be necessary.

They should be handing out the white sheets with pointy hoods for the preparation for those two idiots.

Though I guess most of you guys have your own so that would not really be necessary.
Too bad they arent handing out brains. You almost lucked out

Talk about 'Triggered', these leftists have stirred themselves into such a roux that they have become incomprehensible. If their 1970’s selves could hear them now, they would be appalled, well maybe!

Berkeley profs cancel classes for 'mental safety'

Wouldn't it be EASIER to boycott free speech by REMAINING in the classroom? Last I checked, boycotting meant staying away. Obviously the college thinks it more important to protest speakers than to get your education. Or maybe THAT IS your education------ how to be a campus radical. Funny thing is, how do you protest someone without giving them a chance to say something first you disagree with?

They don't need their white sheets; they're canceling their classes.

Talk about 'Triggered', these leftists have stirred themselves into such a roux that they have become incomprehensible. If their 1970’s selves could hear them now, they would be appalled, well maybe!

Berkeley profs cancel classes for 'mental safety'

Wouldn't it be EASIER to boycott free speech by REMAINING in the classroom? Last I checked, boycotting meant staying away. Obviously the college thinks it more important to protest speakers than to get your education. Or maybe THAT IS your education------ how to be a campus radical. Funny thing is, how do you protest someone without giving them a chance to say something first you disagree with?
I honestly think the “cancel class” is code signaling for orders to riot.

I hope all the under-aged were warned before Milo showed up......pays to be careful.

Oh come on. The professors need the time off to run out and buy bicycle locks and get their black wardrobe from the cleaners.

They make the KKK blush.

upload_2017-9-15_9-28-51.png

I bet only 1/2 of them will ever graduate and only 1/2 that do will have a degree worth anything. They are breeding a bunch of angry & miserable adults. I just hope they don't reproduce.

Oh come on. The professors need the time off to run out and buy bicycle locks and get their black wardrobe from the cleaners.

Typical cowardly liberal. They only strike when they think they can sneak up on a defenseless person wearing a mask under cover of their friends and hit while the other person isn't looking then run away. All Leftists are raging cowards whom their dad should have beat the shit out of to put him in their place but the mother didn't know who the father was!

"Free Speech Week"

Week?

Well, I guess that tells you all you need to know.

"Free Speech Week"

Week?

Well, I guess that tells you all you need to know.

Bingo! Great point. You just reminded me of something that I found really disturbing a few years ago.

I don't remember lawmakers in Washington freaking out about this as they should have been because it was so blatantly wrong.

140411091643-10-nevada-standoff-0411-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Forum List

Back