In re solutions

An open and hopefully civil discussion on the problems facing our nation today. In concise comments/posts, make a suggestion on what are the most pressing problems facing us, and how you would fix them if you were POTUS.

For one, I'm tired of the ain't it awful comments which seem to lead the active topic board everyday. Keep the response topical and current, stop blaming others and take on the responsibility of leadership.

My thread, my rules:
  • leave the wedge issues on the table
    • guns
    • gays
    • god

I don't understand, are you saying that guns, gays and G-d are THE most pressing problems?

He didn't.. Re-Read the OP..

An open and hopefully civil discussion on the problems facing our nation today. In concise comments/posts, make a suggestion on what are the most pressing problems facing us, and how you would fix them if you were POTUS.

For one, I'm tired of the ain't it awful comments which seem to lead the active topic board everyday. Keep the response topical and current, stop blaming others and take on the responsibility of leadership.

My thread, my rules:
    • guns
    • gays
    • god

I don't understand, are you saying that guns, gays and G-d are THE most pressing problems?

he changed it after I pointed that out to him

My thread, my rules:
    • guns
    • gays
    • god

he changed it after I pointed that out to him

OK -- false start. 5 yards. Repeat of down. 3rd and 15..

Forum List

Back