In Ref: to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Remember when she said "Unemployment is so low because people are working 80 hours per week". :laugh:

Actually no. I don't. You see, I'm in Carolina. She's not in my Congressional district. Not even close.
Shes not in my district either. I guess im just more informed than you.

More likely I know what applies to me, and you don't.
Well youre the one whos outraged that people think shes stupid, but you arent even aware of the stupid shit shes said, so why are you defending the intelligence of someone you barely know anything about?

Answer: ...because youre stupid too.

Actually I posted nothing about the subject at all until the previous post. What I posted about was morons like you making up "checkers" stories about a Congresscritter who isn't even yours to begin with. Which makes about as much sense as the OP's "President Dan Quail [sic]", so I guess at least you're on topic.
Damn, you are dumb. His joke wasnt exactly a brain busting riddle. There is no "President Dan Quail". Only a dummy would suggest there was. Get the joke now, dummy?

I find it the height of hilarity that people who make fun of Ocasio-Cortez's intelligence are the same people who support our special needs President.

He's the only "Special needs" President to have been on Forbes 400 list for 4 decades in the highest barrier to entry business on the planet: Luxury NY Real estate development

Actually no. I don't. You see, I'm in Carolina. She's not in my Congressional district. Not even close.

Well youre the one whos outraged that people think shes stupid, but you arent even aware of the stupid shit shes said, so why are you defending the intelligence of someone you barely know anything about?

Actually I posted nothing about the subject at all until the previous post. What I posted about was morons like you making up "checkers" stories about a Congresscritter who isn't even yours to begin with. Which makes about as much sense as the OP's "President Dan Quail [sic]", so I guess at least you're on topic.
Damn, you are dumb. His joke wasnt exactly a brain busting riddle. There is no "President Dan Quail". Only a dummy would suggest there was. Get the joke now, dummy?

There is also no person named "Dan Quail".

So in either case --- the OP making up aviary presidents, or you making up stories about "checkers" ---

---- what the fuck is the point?

I heard that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was going to try her best to Impeach President Dan Quail !

Was this supposed to be some kind of "joke"?

"President Dan Quail"? What the fuck is a "President Dan Quail"?

Tip for the day: Day job. Don't quit.

Hey, remember how you used to tell us that "Sarah Palin iz stew pit!!"

Good Times

I didn't say that. But she WAS running for, I think it was head of McCarthy's HUAC.

So in either case --- the OP making up aviary presidents, or you making up stories about "checkers" ---

We are making fun of an idiot who cant spell. Man you are slow! :laugh:

We are making fun of an idiot who cant spell. Man you are slow! :laugh:

Are we now.

And who would that be then?

I heard that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was going to try her best to Impeach President Dan Quail !

Good Times

I didn't say that. But she WAS running for, I think it was head of McCarthy's HUAC.

Didn't McCarthy use his position on the HUAC to blacklist good people like Sen "No decency" Welsh's Assistant who actually was working for Communists?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dan-quail-3141a715/

I find it the height of hilarity that people who make fun of Ocasio-Cortez's intelligence are the same people who support our special needs President.

He's the only "Special needs" President to have been on Forbes 400 list for 4 decades in the highest barrier to entry business on the planet: Luxury NY Real estate development

fuck Trump . he's the only special needs asshat that declared himself man of the year and PRINTED HIS OWN MAGAZINE WITH HIM ON THE COVER.

Good Times

Didn't McCarthy use his position on the HUAC to blacklist good people like Sen "No decency" Welsh's Assistant who actually was working for Communists?

All Sen. Welsh did was invent grape jam. Granted it isn't that creative but have you no sense of decency?

As far as Sarah Palin, I think she peaked in "Life of Brian" in the "Biggus Dickus" scene.

You keep calling Pogo 'dumb'.

Personally, he strikes me as anything but.

But okay...where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that Pogo is dumb? Or is libel your thing?

But okay...where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that Pogo is dumb? Or is libel your thing?
Heres a link to his profile page. I submit all of his posts as evidence that he is dumb.

Pogo

I never noticed it until today but Giddyboi joined this site literally on my birthday.
That's why I own him.

Another mystery solved.

I never noticed it until today but Giddyboi joined this site literally on my birthday.
That's why I own him.

Another mystery solved.
Im super old school. There arent too many people with a 2008 or earlier sign up date. Bow down before your elder!

Heres a link to his profile page. I submit all of his posts as evidence that he is dumb.

Pogo

Don't be ridiculous. I could call you a known child molestor and say 'you said it in one of your 12,000+ posts...see, now go and find it.'

It does not work like that.

You made a libellous charge against Pogo. So it is up to you to provide specific, factual, unbiased proof of that charge to make it un-libellous.

So, once again, where is your specific link(s) to unbiased. factual proof that Pogo is 'dumb'?

Pogo

Don't be ridiculous. I could call you a known child molestor and say 'you said it in one of your 12,000+ posts...see, now go and find it.'

You made a libellous charge against Pogo. So it is up to you to provide specific, factual, unbiased proof of that charge to make it un-libellous.

So, once again, where is your specific link(s) to unbiased. factual proof that Pogo is 'dumb'?
Pogo

Pogo

Pogo

Don't use my name in vain. To quote the famous pharmacist Bill Cosby, "I brought you into this world and I'll take you out. Doesn't matter to me, I'll make another one that looks just like you".

Last edited:

Pogo

Pogo

So, in other words, you have nothing.

Just as I assumed...your words were pure libel/completely made up.

So noted.

Have a nice day.

Pogo

Pogo

Don't use my name in vain. To quote the famous pharmacist Bill Cosby, "I brought you into this world and I'll take you out. Doesn't matter to me, I'll make another one that looks just like you".
I bet you and Cosby have a lot in common.

Forum List

Back