🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In Reflection of Todays Shooting- I Hate Obama and.....

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
I would of never thought of shooting him.

I hate listening to liberals whine but I would not deny them a platform at say, LSU, to state their opinion. I also would not burn down the campus because they allowed them to speak

I wasn't happy when the White House was colored in the fag spectrum post SCOTUS decision. But I never thought of bringing violence to the table

What is it about the left that brings violence to these forums? Why can't they digest opinions different than theirs.

-Geaux

I hate listening to liberals whine but I would not deny them a platform at say, LSU, to state their opinion. I also would not burn down the campus because they allowed them to speak

I wasn't happy when the White House was colored in the fag spectrum post SCOTUS decision. But I never thought of bringing violence to the table

What is it about the left that brings violence to these forums? Why can't they digest opinions different than theirs.

-Geaux

I know right? Nobody on the right here ever even thinks about violence. Us lefties owe you guys an apology. We are just love the bloodshed. We talk about it all the time. If only we could be more measured and thoughtful like you guys.

Last edited:

-Geaux
The democrat party has been hijacked by neofascism. That explains the vitriol, hate, intolerance and violence.

Screen Shot 2017-06-15 at 8.30.24 PM.png

The right wing has a very short memory, don’t they?

Forum List

Back