In Sworn Testimony, Generals Accuse Biden of Lying About Afghan Pullout

You're young, you keep Biden as president. You will not be able to cheat your way in, on the 2024 ticket.
I wish I were young again.

The republicans agreed there was no cheating and you know it.
If they re select trump, the election is over now. Those who voted him out will not return him for more of his idiocy.

So you're admitting that this is totally Biden's blunder?
Biden delayed the withdrawal for logistics, to get everybody out.
Republicans were bitching & moaning about the few that were left there on Aug 31th. Imagine how many more they wouldnt be able to get out if they tried to exit on May 1st.

Come on man, that was weeks ago!

Joe couldn’t miss his photo op date.

Evil cannot get rid of evil. Jesus did not do evil to get rid of evil. Why then are we doing evil trying to get rid of evil? It is a constant treadmill being on the wide road that leads to destruction. People are gasping for money along the way, loving it, not giving a damn about the people, who die in war. Abortion is another war. Christs teachings used world wide will put an end to that. It will be to late waiting to long. Money is destroying what is. Babies are being picked off, the longer we wait. Older people too, who are poor in human wealth.

Republicans were bitching & moaning about the few that were left there on Aug 31th. Imagine how many more they wouldnt be able to get out if they tried to exit on May 1st.
Lol, Biden got no one out until it was reported on.

Wouldn't be a withdrawal then and the Taliban would re-engage in hostilities.

But that is how the military mind thinks.

Would you want one of your kids in that 2500 troops left behind?

Wait, this was on TV. Hahahaha, 'I can't recall' when I heard anything more amusing today.....
I’d like our Generals to stop thinking like pussies.

Can you tell the families of the over 100 Americans left behind by Biden that they should be happy they weren't left behind earlier? I'm sure they'd like to hear how fortunate they are.

This says it all.

Milley argued that resigning in protest would have been a “political act,” and that the president has no obligation to agree with his military advice.
Milley also said something to the effect of generals shouldn't be overriding president's decisions or going behind the president's backs and yet he thought Trump was so crazy that he needed to do that with Trump, while also saying that Trump had no intention of starting any kind of a war with China. Say what?

So now a memo looking for advice is a "signed order"?????????????????

So why didn't we get out by Jan 15 if it was an "order"? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Yes, when a President signs it, it becomes an order.

He did it in a snit fit so after he calmed down the Generals (who support forever wars) were able to convince him to kick the can down the road.

2500 kept the peace for 8 months, until Surrender Joe dismissed his military leader's advice and thought he knew better. That's when is turned in to a clusterfuck.
The fact that we agreed to leave was keeping the Taliban from attacking US and Nato Forces. If the President were to reverse course the ceasefire on the US and our Allies would have ended. The Taliban continue to attack the Afghan Army.

The taliban violated 7 of the 8 conditions of withdrawal. Trump didn't pull out,

Right, and the Trumpybear met all of our conditions including reducing the number of troops to 8600, without raising an objection to the Taliban not meeting 7 out of 8. Furthermore, right after he lost the election is when he ordered the complete withdrawal by the 15, but the Generals calmed him down and got their 2500 number substituted for 0. That 2500 number was not in the Surrender Terms. It was a gift to his pals in the Taliban and and giant fuck you to America.

Forum List

Back