In the defense of white folks

True bro...

View attachment 572903

Since 81% of whites are killed by blacks...according to these totally not made up stats......what do you think should be done about these blacks??

Aside from getting on message boards and talking about how inferior evil and blacks are....I am sure there has to be something more we can do, right??
I think you have missed the point.

Blacks crying about whites mistreating blacks is statistically a bunch of bullshit.

Bad people come in all shapes and sizes. They are individuals, not races. I don't blame black folks for the actions of other black folks. That's stupid.

Yes I have heard of Polish jokes....

Were these jokes before or after 10,000 Polish people were murdered, raped or beaten??

Care to tell me when those jokes turned into policies that were implemented for 200 plus years..

An interesting thing about origins of Polish jokes...that it too came from white folks.....but at that time, white folks didn't really see themselves as "white" -- especially like we have come to know it today....I wonder who even created that artificial construct...anyhoo.........The Nazis really made demonizing Polish people a thing....wonder who forced white folks here to adopt that same demonization....anyhoo....

Did you know that many of the early Euro immigrants were discriminated against...some of them were able to avoid some of this discrimination by changing their surname -- so people didn't know Mr. Smith was actually named Mr Kolowaski or Goldstein....easier to avoid discrimination when you can easily "pass" for white...since you can't just look at Polish person or Irish person and just know they aren't "white"

It prompted one early Slavic immigrant to say -- You soon know something about this country. … Negroes never get a fair chance.

This is when many of Euro immigrants were just later called white.....because they felt there was some intrinsic value in the label....funny how that works.....I think this is why folks like you have such a hard time running that bullshit on people who know their history...
folks, one can't make this up.

All of them?

Really?

Good thing I am not one.

But, how so? Prove it.

Who?

No, I am not going to make a blanket accusation that came straight out of your ass.

So, anybody who does not share your morbid view of America is now a person who has no problem with black people being raped and murdered?

Your bigotry and partisanship knows no bounds.

I don't know what you mean by "cape up" for atrocities.

Does anyone alive today want black people to be raped or murdered or enslaved or otherwise unjustly mistreated?

If you can name a specific person, do it now.

Otherwise, you're just full of shit.
Morbid view of America??

Show me anything I said about America's history that is untrue??

And as for you clutching your pearls over the fact I said "Conservatives"

Do you make sure to not use "blanket statements" when you talk about Liberals, the Left or Democrats??

Whenever idiots like you clutch your pearls like that -- that is a pussy move....

Conservativism has been opposed to every civil rights movement made in this country....which means "conservatives" have been chief in that opposition...that is just a fact.....

Does this mean every Conservative, no.....but it does mean the main ones clutching their pearls like a bitch -- as you are -- gives truth to the term....hit dogs will holler

Last edited:

Blacks crying about whites mistreating blacks is statistically a bunch of bullshit.

Bad people come in all shapes and sizes. They are individuals, not races. I don't blame black folks for the actions of other black folks. That's stupid.
I disagree. I'm with the OP. If I'd been born black I might be better off now. I might be married to a woman who can cook good greens too.

You wish you were white, don't cha?
Lol. I'm Black and Asian. I have carmel colored skin and green eyes. I have a slight Jamaican accent that women find sexy and isn't too hard for them to understand. I have a large, loving, healthy family and we're all fairly well off. Why on the world would you imagine that's I'd ever want to be you? Lol.

What I find most offensive is when whites feel they need to stand up for blacks because they feel blacks are inferior to them. And that only occurs in one party, demofk. Continued evidence that they are still the kkkers. How oppressive.

I like how you once again avoided everything I said...

Since blacks killed 90% of whites basically...

Shouldn't there be something done about those blacks?

Yes or no?

What is the point of Trump posting that stat in the first place?? No matter how made up those stats are....who was he trying to appeal to?

And now that we are not segregated, there are plenty of whites who suffer desegregation. My property value is worth less today than it was 25 years ago when I bought it because the blacks moved in.
So blacks moved into your neighborhood, the property value went down, and you think this is an example of racism not existing....? Hmmm, you just might be a moron. Lol.

Lol. I'm Black and Asian. I have carmel colored skin and green eyes. I have a slight Jamaican accent that women find sexy and isn't too hard for them to understand. I have a large, loving, healthy family and we're all fairly well off. Why on the world would you imagine that's I'd ever want to be you? Lol.
how is it you prospered? I didn't think that was possible because of whites.

I like how you once again avoided everything I said...

Since blacks killed 90% of whites basically...

Shouldn't there be something done about those blacks?

Yes or no?

What is the point of Trump posting that stat in the first place?? No matter how made up those stats are....who was he trying to appeal to?
well do you think the stat is wrong? If so, post the stat that disproves it.

What I find most offensive is when whites feel they need to stand up for blacks because they feel blacks are inferior to them. And that only occurs in one party, demofk. Continued evidence that they are still the kkkers. How oppressive.
Is this woman standing up for you because she feels you are inferior to her??

z_c00n_0066 (9).jpg

Or does this only apply when whites form coalition with black folks for progressive policies that moves the country towards are more just society??

This is why you morons are full of shit when it comes to the Civil Rights movement....you were obviously opposed to it if you demonize anyone who is white and fought along side of black folks

Is this woman standing up for you because she feels you are inferior to her??

View attachment 572905

Or does this only apply when whites form coalition with black folks for progressive policies that moves the country towards are more just society??

This is why you morons are full of shit when it comes to the Civil Rights movement....you were obviously opposed to it if you demonize anyone who is white and fought along side of black folks
you need to speak to Candace. I don't speak for her.

So your position is that systemic racism doesn't exist?
It absolutely DOES NOT EXIST.

Now, of course racism exists. It exists all over the globe and it will ALWAYS EXIST. Just like poverty will always exist.

However the fact that America has spent more money and blood than any other country on earth to eradicate systemic racism simply cant be denied. Systemic racism no longer exists in America.

The end.

That's because you're an ignorant moron. What do you expect me to do about that?
you could say the demofks are wrong with how they blame whites. It's actually really simple. either stand behind the lies or denounce the lies.

So your position is that systemic racism doesn't exist?

What white dude is going to prison for defending himself?

We see unarmed blacks getting murdered by cops. How many of you cons would be okay with it if your white kid was running away from the cops and they shot him in the back? I know, "don't run from the cops" is what you'll say but the law says the cops shouldn't shoot someone who's simply running away. So why is it ok when it's a black guy?

Who can watch this video and say what the cop did was right? And the only reason he was charged with murder is because it was caught on tape

holy shit is that a tree of propaganda. There isn't one thing in your post that is true.

Forum List

Back