In the defense of white folks

No they don't. They want America to account for the social, political and economic cost of slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, red lining and ever racist policy that conspired to keep blacks poor and under the thumb of racist whites.

YOU are the racist, lol.

I have never owned slaves, and YOU have never been a slave, at least not in the USA. I don't owe you squat, nor do you owe me anything. Quit whining and get your butt in gear! You want to be equal? Then BE EQUAL and quit expecting someone to help you all the time. Or, are you suggesting you can NOT do it!

I want demofks to stop treating them as inferior
That is not a policy....

So I will ask again....

What should be done about the blacks -- since they murder 90% of white folks....

Example.....let's say that 99% of all of domestic terror attacks were committed by Muslims......I am sure your response won't be "Dems need to stop treating Muslims as inferior" would it?

You would urge policies are changed to target a specific group...like harsher penalties for Muslims, perhaps changes to immigration policies to target them, etc........so shouldn't something similar to that be done to the blacks?

YOU are the racist, lol.

I have never owned slaves, and YOU have never been a slave, at least not in the USA. I don't owe you squat, nor do you owe me anything. Quit whining and get your butt in gear! You want to be equal? Then BE EQUAL and quit expecting someone to help you all the time. Or, are you suggesting you can NOT do it!
Lol. I'm not whining. I'm advocating for organizing politically and taking reparations from you whether you like or not.

That is not a policy....

So I will ask again....

What should be done about the blacks -- since they murder 90% of white folks....

Example.....let's say that 99% of all of domestic terror attacks were committed by Muslims......I am sure your response won't be "Dems need to stop treating Muslims as inferior" would it?

You would urge policies are changed to target a specific group...like harsher penalties for Muslims, perhaps changes to immigration policies to target them, etc........so shouldn't something similar to that be done to the blacks?
again, I want demofks to stop treating blacks as inferior. let them deal with their stats.

again, I want demofks to stop treating blacks as inferior. let them deal with their stats.
Spoken like a true cuck......

Too much of a coward to say what you really want -- but would rally behind any political movement or politicians who advocates for it

Just because you're ignorant of your own history doesn't make me ignorant of your history.
my own history? my history is 65 years long. And I'm only responsible for my own actions. I never owned a slave, my family never owned a slave, and yet here you are calling me ignorant. I'd say that line lands on you.

Why do you think Black Americans keep voting for Democrats if they keep treating them inferior?
dude, that is my only question to blacks. Demofks are the kkk. Nothing ever changed that fact!! Al and Jesse have done very well at getting paid and bringing in the black votes as good slave foreman. Go speak to Candace Owens and Tim Scott.

YOU are the racist, lol.

Do you think unvaccinated people are treated as bad as if not worse than slaves were??

I mean.....you never been a slave.....so how would you know if unvaccinated people are treated worse than slaves??

But it seems as triggered as Conservatives are about the topic of slavery being discussed...and how quickly they dismiss it all by saying "you were never a slave" -- they sure like to compare whatever they don't like to slavery....

dude, that is my only question to blacks. Demofks are the kkk. Nothing ever changed that fact!! Al and Jesse have done very well at getting paid and bringing in the black votes as good slave foreman. Go speak to Candace Owens and Tim Scott.
If you believe Republicans for the most part (especially when you factor in how much you folks claim to hate the last 4 or 5 people you nominated to be President) -- have done very little for "Conservatives" such as yourself... why do you keep voting for Republicans??

projecting huh?
No, I am able to articulate very well what policies I advocate for...

You on other hand....whine like a bitch and run away from direct POLICY questions...because you could care less about policies...you just come on this site to live out your inner racist -- because you are too much of a bitch to do anything about it in reality..

But i aint telling you anything your ex hasn't already told you

If you believe Republicans for the most part (especially when you factor in how much you folks claim to hate the last 4 or 5 people you nominated to be President) -- have done very little for "Conservatives" such as yourself... why do you keep voting for Republicans??
I voted for Trump because of the lack of GOP support. And it was a very wise and accurate vote. You all cheated in 2020 to take away my vote.

You still don't get the trump vote.

There is nothing to be exposed. They want free shit, just like corporations and billionaries.
no, they are used to get black votes. And paid nicely. It's you who think it's free shit.

I voted for Trump because of the lack of GOP support. And it was a very wise and accurate vote. You all cheated in 2020 to take away my vote.

You still don't get the trump vote.
and why did you vote Republican in 2012 and 2008 and 2004 and 2000 and so on and so on?

No, I am able to articulate very well what policies I advocate for...

You on other hand....whine like a bitch and run away from direct POLICY questions...because you could care less about policies...you just come on this site to live out your inner racist -- because you are too much of a bitch to do anything about it in reality..

But i aint telling you anything your ex hasn't already told you
you are the only one who thinks that.

Forum List

Back