In the defense of white folks

well do you think the stat is wrong? If so, post the stat that disproves it.
It was already disproven....

Care to tell me why you didn't mind your cult leader posting fake stats and then deleting it and making excuses about it??

Furthermore...you dodged again when I asked you to answer a simple question and you ran from it like a bitch....

What do you want to do about the "blacks"??

Ha ha. If he was black, the cops would have shown up and murdered him for walking around with a gun. Kyle walked right by the cops and they patted his white ass on the back.

The guy who mowed down people, I'm sure will be going to prison for a very long time. Why wasn't he already in prison? I don't know. Was he a violent person who was let out?

It's not rare for cops to murder blacks then tell their superiors some bullshit story. You only know about the times when it's caught on tape.
Some of that is agreeable. However cops are not the most popular to certain areas and are being handcuffed by their own local governments. Most people in shootouts with cops are not going to win if a good percentage of cops are excellent with firearms.

It was already disproven....

Care to tell me why you didn't mind your cult leader posting fake stats and then deleting it and making excuses about it??

Furthermore...you dodged again when I asked you to answer a simple question and you ran from it like a bitch....

What do you want to do about the "blacks"??
well fine, then post the real stats.

I don't follow the Donald.

This thread's making me hungry for a Pig's Ear Slider from the Big Apple Inn. I used to share them with my late dog. I'm dog sitting for my daughter's dog next week though. Maybe I'll get some tamales too. I still can't cook greens right though.

well fine, then post the real stats.
The real stats are whites are murdered by blacks at the rate of 99.99% -- in fact, I will say whites are killed by blacks by 1876% -- whatever feeds your fear.....

So.....what do you want to do about the blacks???

Stop beating around the bush

so how then did you prosper?
Well me and my family aren't Black Americans and weren't victims of America's racist policies against them. We immigrated here in the 80s. My family owned land and businesses back in Jamaica and that wealth helped fuel our success in America.

The real stats are whites are murdered by blacks at the rate of 99.99% -- in fact, I will say whites are killed by blacks by 1876% -- whatever feeds your fear.....

So.....what do you want to do about the blacks???

Stop beating around the bush
I merely asked for the real stats, and like unhinged fkwads you posted this. Unhinged much? Take it easy Francis.

As usual, you can't back up the claim.

I prospered nicely, no one stood in my way but my own ambition.
So you just whine about "the libs ruining America" and Affirmative Action holding whites back for kicks.....you don't really buy it...cool....

Guess that is why -- aside from all of your incessant whining -- you don't really have any policy solutions to do anything about it...

Well me and my family aren't Black Americans and weren't victims of America's racist policies against them. We immigrated here in the 80s. My family owned land and businesses back in Jamaica and that wealth helped fuel our success in America.
so you have no fking idea what the oppressions were? Why then are you commenting on them unless you feel blacks are inferior.

I merely asked for the real stats, and like unhinged fkwads you posted this. Unhinged much? Take it easy Francis.

As usual, you can't back up the claim.
I posted fake stats and you believed they were real because your Trump leader posted it..and they reinforced your bias...

What I am doing is....granting you the notion that not just 81% of whites are killed by blacks...but 99% or more are killed by blacks...

Now...what do you want to do about the blacks??

Or do you just fixate on made up stats for giggles?

I posted fake stats and you believed they were real because your Trump leader posted it..and they reinforced your bias...

What I am doing is....granting you the notion that not just 81% of whites are killed by blacks...but 99% or more are killed by blacks...

Now...what do you want to do about the blacks??

Or do you just fixate on made up stats for giggles?
I never said what was or wasn't real. I stated, and I quote, if you find the stats are wrong, then post the stats that are real. You have trouble following along Francis.

I've asked him to provide the amount of money BLM has assisted the black population with. All I'm aware of them destruction of the cities where the blacks actually live.
He’s one of the many anarchists on this board who are always against whatever ordinary Americans are for

I never said what was or wasn't real. I stated, and I quote, if you find the stats are wrong, then post the stats that are real. You have trouble following along Francis.
What do you want to do about the blacks??

Why do you keep dodging the question??

So you just whine about "the libs ruining America" and Affirmative Action holding whites back for kicks.....you don't really buy it...cool....

Guess that is why -- aside from all of your incessant whining -- you don't really have any policy solutions to do anything about it...
you haven't a clue what my issue was with affirmative action. In reality, it was taking less qualified individuals doing jobs and destroying business. Never had anything to do with whites vs blacks. Unqualified over qualified merely because of the color of their skin. Perhaps there were more qualified blacks. we will never know because businesses merely hired blacks to hire blacks.

That is the truth and funny.

My neighbors and I were sitting in the backyard last summer. Nice and peaceful. Then some black guy on a motorcycle stops at the light in front of my house with that jungle music blaring so loud it could be heard over 5 houses away. When he finally left I turned to my neighbors and said "But the reason we don't want them in our neighborhood is because the color of their skin." They bust out laughing.
There is a vast culture difference between blacks and whites that liberal tweeners choose not to notice

Its all white racism with them

There is a vast culture difference between blacks and whites that liberal tweeners choose not to notice

Its all white racism with them
Well demofks won't allow people to speak the truths without yelling wacist.

Forum List

Back