In the defense of white folks

I like how you again avoided everything I said...

You just didn't understand my point. Not my fault.
Who used the "N-word" as a slur to dehumanize people and thus make their oppression and brutalization justified??

I don't know. Who?
Who allowed such a level of depravity to exist in a society that making post cards mocking the practice of using black children as gator bait a marketing thing??

View attachment 572887
is this company still in business? Probably not. So considering the population of whites in this country, even back then, .......Once again, Thank you white man.

BTW, changing the picture of the pancake box, I'm shocked to see it didn't bring world peace.

And Aunt Jemima, I just thought she was a good cook.
There is a reason you keep dodging everything I say......

I am answering what you're saying. You just can't comprehend (understand) the point.
By the way....the progress that was made to correct such evil -- that was a progressive movement....Conservatives have been opposed to every emancipation effort made in this country by historically oppressed minorities...

Let's see, it was a Republican, Abraham Lincoln, who lead the charge to end slavery. It was also the republicans of the north, who ended slavery in each state before the civil war. Both of which were opposed by the democrats.
Desegregation was also opposed by the the democrats in the south.

The civil rights act of 1964, the votes. Out of 178 Republicans. 253 Democrats. Democrats being well into the majority.
Yea's:
Democrats 153
Republicans 136

No's:
Democrats: 91
Republicans: 35

As willfully as you try to minimize this; lets me know that if you were around back then....you damn sure wouldn't have been on the "progress" side.....because if simply talking about history honestly makes you this uncomfortable and dishonest -- just imagine what doing something about it would make you....

You're way off topic of the OP. So let me know when you decide to get back on track.

What bigger problem is that?

I was under the impression there were no problems to fix.....not problems that "all Americans" are required to fix...

If you are having any problems...it is your own fault...correct?

Which does seem kind of odd...since a large segment of this message board seems to be predicated on "problems Democrats or Liberals" created
You're still not making the point you think you are making.

GOVERNMENT is, has been, and always will be the cause of your problems as well as mine.

GOVERNMENT made slavery, segregation, Jim Crow, etc. legal.

GOVERNMENT does nothing but take away rights and empower the elite privileged (not me).

If you want to fix problems and have REAL equality, quit using GOVERNMENT to do so. It's poison.

Liberals and black folks trying to paint me with the same brush they painted slave owners with.

Priceless.
Lol. Hahahahhhahah!

Not even close to the same brush. You wish you accomplished as much racism as they did. You're just a sad cuck who inherited it all and is going to be the generation to lose it all. You pretend as if they fought for equality for all when they really just fought for the right to own black people and women as property. I wonder if they would be ashamed of you for not being proud of their real accomplishments and comparing your soft ass surrender ideology as their own.

That is the truth and funny.

My neighbors and I were sitting in the backyard last summer. Nice and peaceful. Then some black guy on a motorcycle stops at the light in front of my house with that jungle music blaring so loud it could be heard over 5 houses away. When he finally left I turned to my neighbors and said "But the reason we don't want them in our neighborhood is because the color of their skin." They bust out laughing.
I just look at the damage they inflicted in the south side of chicago and know I don't want that to happen in my neighborhood. And until someone can post where white people destroyed a city other than in a war, I'm all eyes to read it. Again, not clear white's are trying to enter black neighborhoods or why people are offended for speaking truths?

Last edited:
you never heard of polish jokes right?
Yes I have heard of Polish jokes....

Were these jokes before or after 10,000 Polish people were murdered, raped or beaten??

Care to tell me when those jokes turned into policies that were implemented for 200 plus years..

An interesting thing about origins of Polish jokes...that it too came from white folks.....but at that time, white folks didn't really see themselves as "white" -- especially like we have come to know it today....I wonder who even created that artificial construct...anyhoo.........The Nazis really made demonizing Polish people a thing....wonder who forced white folks here to adopt that same demonization....anyhoo....

Did you know that many of the early Euro immigrants were discriminated against...some of them were able to avoid some of this discrimination by changing their surname -- so people didn't know Mr. Smith was actually named Mr Kolowaski or Goldstein....easier to avoid discrimination when you can easily "pass" for white...since you can't just look at Polish person or Irish person and just know they aren't "white"

It prompted one early Slavic immigrant to say -- You soon know something about this country. … Negroes never get a fair chance.

This is when many of Euro immigrants were just later called white.....because they felt there was some intrinsic value in the label....funny how that works.....I think this is why folks like you have such a hard time running that bullshit on people who know their history...

Lol. Hahahahhhahah!

Not even close to the same brush. You wish you accomplished as much racism as they did. You're just a sad cuck who inherited it all and is going to be the generation to lose it all. You pretend as if they fought for equality for all when they really just fought for the right to own black people and women as property. I wonder if they would be ashamed of you for not being proud of their real accomplishments and comparing your soft ass surrender ideology as their own.

You wish you were white, don't cha?

You're still not making the point you think you are making.

GOVERNMENT is, has been, and always will be the cause of your problems as well as mine.

GOVERNMENT made slavery, segregation, Jim Crow, etc. legal.

GOVERNMENT does nothing but take away rights and empower the elite privileged (not me).

If you want to fix problems and have REAL equality, quit using GOVERNMENT to do so. It's poison.
Government is made up of people.......

Which people are causing your problems via government??

And why are you letting these people cause you any problems at all -- I was told on this very post that "successful people" don't let things hold them back...

And if government isn't doing anything to hold you back, it shouldn't a problem....

If you don't think 10,000 Polish people were murdered, raped or beaten both before and after those jokes started, you are ignorant of history to shocking degree.
In this country, no, I don't think that.....

You are more than welcome to link me to the stories....

And after you are able to do that....I am willing to bet that the folks who "raped and murdered" polish people for being polish -- would probably be the same people who have no problem with the hundreds of thousands of black folks raped and murdered for being black...

Any postcards like this one with Polish people hanging in the background??
leo-frank-postcard.jpg

Government is made up of people.......

Which people are causing your problems via government??

And why are you letting these people cause you any problems at all -- I was told on this very post that "successful people" don't let things hold them back...

And if government isn't doing anything to hold you back, it shouldn't a problem....
Again, you're not making the point you think you are making.

Government IS doing things to hold me back. Because the PEOPLE (like you) who are the government don't understand the proper role of government.

1. You're factually wrong. Segregation only ended 57 years ago. There are plenty of families still around who suffered under segregation.

And now that we are not segregated, there are plenty of whites who suffer desegregation. My property value is worth less today than it was 25 years ago when I bought it because the blacks moved in.

In this country, no, I don't think that.....

You are more than welcome to link me to the stories....

And after you are able to do that....I am willing to bet that the folks who "raped and murdered" polish people for being polish -- would probably be the same people who have no problem with the hundreds of thousands of black folks raped and murdered for being black...

Any postcards like this one with Polish people hanging in the background??
View attachment 572898
Name the people who have no problem with other people being raped and murdered. I want them exposed.

Name the people who have no problem with other people being raped and murdered. I want them exposed.
Conservatives......

Are you gonna expose them now??

Conservatives...

the same people that can't help but to obfuscate, deflect or minimize the atrocities that occurred in this country by claiming "but but other people did it too" -- yes, people like that have no problem with it...

If they did; they wouldn't find themselves always trying to cape up for those atrocities

I just look at the damage they inflicted in the south side of chicago and know I don't want that to happen in my neighborhood. And until someone can post where white people destroyed a city other than in a war, I'm all eyes to read it. Again, not clear white's are trying to enter black neighborhoods or why people are offended for speaking truths?

If you want to confuse a liberal, just tell them the truth. Use statistics and graphs. They lose sleep at night over those.

If you want to confuse a liberal, just tell them the truth. Use statistics and graphs. They lose sleep at night over those.
True bro...

20211029_234400.jpg

Since 81% of whites are killed by blacks...according to these totally not made up stats......what do you think should be done about these blacks??

Aside from getting on message boards and talking about how inferior evil and blacks are....I am sure there has to be something more we can do, right??

True bro...

View attachment 572903

Since 81% of whites are killed by blacks...according to these totally not made up stats......what do you think should be done about these blacks??

Aside from getting on message boards and talking about how inferior evil and blacks are....I am sure there has to be something more we can do, right??

When did I ever say 81% of whites are killed by blacks? Why do you people have to lie all the time when you have no argument?

Most whites are killed by other whites and most blacks are killed by other blacks. Those are the statistics. Also over half of all US murders are committed by 7% of our total population: black males.

Conservatives......
All of them?

Really?

Good thing I am not one.

But, how so? Prove it.
Are you gonna expose them now??
Who?

No, I am not going to make a blanket accusation that came straight out of your ass.
the same people that can't help but to obfuscate, deflect or minimize the atrocities that occurred in this country
So, anybody who does not share your morbid view of America is now a person who has no problem with black people being raped and murdered?

Your bigotry and partisanship knows no bounds.
If they did; they wouldn't find themselves always trying to cape up for those atrocities
I don't know what you mean by "cape up" for atrocities.

Does anyone alive today want black people to be raped or murdered or enslaved or otherwise unjustly mistreated?

If you can name a specific person, do it now.

Otherwise, you're just full of shit.

Again, you're not making the point you think you are making.

Government IS doing things to hold me back. Because the PEOPLE (like you) who are the government don't understand the proper role of government.
Yes. An example of being held back is when a white kid with a 3.6 can’t get into medical school and a black kid with a 3.3 does. The kid with the higher grades has to give up his dream of becoming a doctor to “make way for” a black kid with poorer grades.

Forum List

Back