In The Event Hillary Wins,What Drastic Actions Will You Take To Save You And/Or Your Family?

if it looks like a rat will win in 2016, you know that millions will start making withdrawels, hide money, even in swiss banks,,and millions will start digging homes about 30 feet Under There Home!!! like they did in the 40's/50's. and make sure they have 10 years worth of food. maybe even the internet.

"withdrawels".

I assume you attended the dorky-fuzzlenutz school of IQ 214....

Since Mrs. Rodham-Clinton will not be the Democrat candidate in 2017 (just another pile of rotting road-kill under their bus) then there ought be no concern at all.

However, in case there is a third messianic "coming" then one need only ask the only valid question:

"How da fuck does I make money offen dis?"

Uhm, no one will be a presidential candidate in 2017.

if it looks like a rat will win in 2016, you know that millions will start making withdrawels, hide money, even in swiss banks,,and millions will start digging homes about 30 feet Under There Home!!! like they did in the 40's/50's. and make sure they have 10 years worth of food. maybe even the internet.

"withdrawels".

i know i spelt it wrong, then again, i still dont know how to spell Phenonminom, then again, i dont think anyone can.

"withdrawels".

i know i spelt it wrong, then again, i still dont know how to spell Phenonminom, then again, i dont think anyone can.

Yes, learning how to spell "phenomenon" can be quite a phenomenon, eh?

I do hope your drugs are not too expensive. Up the dosage.

"withdrawels".

Yes, learning how to spell "phenomenon" can be quite a phenomenon, eh?
there must be a list of the "100 Most Common Words" average americans misspell. i always use the online thesaurus-asorous when making my threads just to make sure i dont speel any werds rong.

I do hope your drugs are not too expensive. Up the dosage.

Perhaps people on welfare should be obliged to recuse themselves from voting, much as a judge does, when he-or-she has a conflict of interest?
tongue_smile.gif

:crybaby:In the fall of 2008, Conservatives were contemplating moving to an adjacent county or stuffing their life savings in a mattress. In 2012 over half the nation went into panic mode. God forbid Hillary wins in 2016. Have we all have plans for the worst? The next economic crash and dealing with Iran and other neighboring nations building nukes as well? If you live anywhere near New York and Hillary wins, RUN Forrest RUN !!!:scared1:

I'm becoming a gay black undocumented alien.

Nothing else will be necessary.

Thanks for asking.

how can anyone who cant speak or write in english be allowed to vote? but hillary doesnt see a problem with it.

So that rules you out.

If Clinton is elected, I will be extremely disappointed. But no more so than with a couple of others who have been elected in my lifetime. We'll be ok, especially if Congress can get off their collective, hyper-partisan asses and be a real check and balance.

how can anyone who cant speak or write in english be allowed to vote? but hillary doesnt see a problem with it.

So that rules you out.

If Clinton is elected, I will be extremely disappointed. But no more so than with a couple of others who have been elected in my lifetime. We'll be ok, especially if Congress can get off their collective, hyper-partisan asses and be a real check and balance.
i will settle for Cruz or Rubio at this point. thats why Hillary is only interested in Hispanics. what? now she hates white people?

:crybaby:In the fall of 2008, Conservatives were contemplating moving to an adjacent county or stuffing their life savings in a mattress. In 2012 over half the nation went into panic mode. God forbid Hillary wins in 2016. Have we all have plans for the worst? The next economic crash and dealing with Iran and other neighboring nations building nukes as well? If you live anywhere near New York and Hillary wins, RUN Forrest RUN !!!:scared1:
If Hillary wins, I am going to Cuba.

If Hillary wins, I am going to Cuba.
If Hillary Wins, I will move into a freezer and request getting defrosted in 2020.

How can anyone who pays no income taxes vote?

It's how it ends, the have-nots vote us into Third World status.
congress needs to make a lazy bum law. if u are able body, able to at least work at McDonalds or Starbucks, yet refuses to work, u cannot vote.

Forum List

Back