In this KC-area district, boys and girls will share gender-neutral restrooms

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
"
No more separate restrooms for boys and girls, with rows of feet-showing stalls. The North Kansas City school district is going fully gender neutral at two new elementary schools, opening on Wednesday, as well as in a few renovated restrooms in North Kansas City High School and the sixth-grade centers.

The bathrooms still have an open alcove area with a common trough sink, but the toilets are enclosed inside individual stalls with floor-to-ceiling walls and lockable doors.

A single sign on the wall outside displays both the male and female symbols.

North Kansas City first tried the gender-neutral design when it opened its
Northland Innovation Center for gifted students in 2016. That was a year after one of the district’s four high schools, Oak Park, made national headlines when it became one of the first in the country to crown a transgender student its homecoming queen."

What could POSSIBLY go wrong?

"
No more separate restrooms for boys and girls, with rows of feet-showing stalls. The North Kansas City school district is going fully gender neutral at two new elementary schools, opening on Wednesday, as well as in a few renovated restrooms in North Kansas City High School and the sixth-grade centers.

The bathrooms still have an open alcove area with a common trough sink, but the toilets are enclosed inside individual stalls with floor-to-ceiling walls and lockable doors.

Northland Innovation Center for gifted students in 2016. That was a year after one of the district’s four high schools, Oak Park, made national headlines when it became one of the first in the country to crown a transgender student its homecoming queen."

I am in a school as we speak that since its opening has let boys and girls use the same bathroom. Ask me if anything has ever “gone wrong”

"

I am in a school as we speak that since its opening has let boys and girls use the same bathroom. Ask me if anything has ever “gone wrong”

You'd lie if it had

"

No need, it's a stupid idea it should be on the ballot in every State.

You should be paying attention to your teachers instead of screwing around on your phone.

"

You'd lie if it had

And you’d be a big dumb bitch whether anything had gone wrong or not. STFU. You’ll never hear about this district again because nothing will go wrong, but your stupid ass will be convinced it’s falling apart no matter what.

The TRUTH about the school I’m in right now, is that NOTHING has “gone wrong.”

"

No more passing the ciggy (or joint) under the stall.

"

You'd lie if it had

And you’d be a big dumb bitch whether anything had gone wrong or not. STFU. You’ll never hear about this district again because nothing will go wrong, but your stupid ass will be convinced it’s falling apart no matter what.

When I was a young kid, and especially when I was in junior high, I would have held it all day before I would pee in the same room with a guy in the next stall.
I'm serious.
I have nothing against transgender people or LGBTQ people or any of that, but I would be totally opposed to this.

"

You'd lie if it had

When I was a young kid, and especially when I was in junior high, I would have held it all day before I would pee in the same room with a guy in the next stall.
I'm serious.
I have nothing against transgender people or LGBTQ people or any of that, but I would be totally opposed to this.

Ya know just the other day I had to take a poop and read a sign that said " don't throw femine products down the toilet" I had to peak out and see if their were urnials in there to see if I was in the right bathroom..

But then again I thought the same thing when I first saw a baby changing station in a guys John ...

"

You'd lie if it had

I'm serious.
Don’t move there. Problem solved. Or move there, and realize it’s no big deal. Unless you post crotch examining guards at bathrooms everywhere, you’re not going to know who’s using them anyways.

"

You'd lie if it had

I'm serious.
Don’t move there. Problem solved. Or move there, and realize it’s no big deal. Unless you post crotch examining guards at bathrooms everywhere, you’re not going to know who’s using them anyways.
I'm not? It sounded like you were talking about a boys/girls bathroom that both are using as a matter of course, together. I can usually tell a guy from a girl without looking down their pants.
If you seriously don't know what I'm talking about, fuck you.

Boys should be waiting for that one little girl to come in and beat her within an inch of death.

Then things might change for the better.

"

You'd lie if it had

What was ever wrong about having separate bathrooms for boys and girls?

I feel sorry for the statistical 20% of girls/women who have been raped or molested. Don't you? Imagine having PTSD every time you go to use a gender-integrated loo, shower or locker room. This is a form of sexual assault on those females. Wait for the lawsuits.

"

You'd lie if it had

What was ever wrong about not? Is there a toilet in your house you’re not allowed to use because somebody’s afraid you’ll rape them?

"

You'd lie if it had

What was ever wrong about not? Is there a toilet in your house you’re not allowed to use because somebody’s afraid you’ll rape them?
If your home's toilet is open to the public someone should be afraid of being raped.

"

No more passing the ciggy (or joint) under the stall.

You might get passed a tampon by mistake.

This insane drive for a gender-neutral country continues.

They hate masculinity so much, they'll replace it with ANYTHING.

Forum List

Back