Income Tax Revenues Are Up 9% This Year — Is Trump Tax Cut Paying For Itself?

I've been wondering if the tariff trick is a means for Trump to take more money from the middle and lower classes, and snickering behind closed doors that his peasant base applauds it. Certainly, it's not the rich who will feel the weight of the tariffs.

Yes that was our plan all along, Russia is helping us and we put mind control chems in the water supply. :icon_rolleyes:
I've seen you retards believe stupider things. I can't tell if you're being sarcastic anymore.

No seriously the Russians are running our entire country :cuckoo:
They certainly installed our President. But the only check and balance the constitution created to counter that is currently run by people that are thrilled about it.

You liberals just hate government by the people. Hey maybe you can invade Canada and go live your Nazi dreams.
We love government by the people. Just not Russian agent people.

Income Tax Revenues Are Up 9% This Year — Is Trump Tax Cut Paying For Itself?

No not even close, it is in spite of the cuts.

The IRS is also getting extra revenues by taxing SS benefits which I believe is a double tax, you are taxed on your pay check (SS tax) and then the money you receive in SS benefits is taxed again.

This is an unlawful double tax

In my view

Yes that was our plan all along, Russia is helping us and we put mind control chems in the water supply. :icon_rolleyes:
I've seen you retards believe stupider things. I can't tell if you're being sarcastic anymore.

They certainly installed our President. But the only check and balance the constitution created to counter that is currently run by people that are thrilled about it.

You liberals just hate government by the people. Hey maybe you can invade Canada and go live your Nazi dreams.

Sure you do, that's why you rig elections :auiqs.jpg:

So stupid

So stupid

^^^ nerve struck, triggered.

Just remember, the millionaire’s get a “permanent” tax break while the workers of America get a one-year tax break.

Love watching all the nut job Demorats self destruct, fuckin clowns.
untitled.png 116796be854099f07d63e44209a220f1.jpg 5995c149f1a8501d008b5ab4-960-720.jpg

Tell them my sink is clogged...

What you need to do is either man up,or call a plumber.

Clogged sinks, that's not a problem for me because I'm a man.
If I could blow as hard as you I could clear those sinks out with no problems..

My sink's not clogged, and yours is. Who's winning here? :auiqs.jpg:

I didn't blow in it, I cleaned things, there was a plunger involved as well.

If the tax cuts are paying for themselves

Why is the deficit going up at $1 trillion a year?

Taxes are up because the govt always, always raises taxes when they give a tax cut, it's slight of hand trick.
Tariffs=another raise in taxes

Your continued desperation is duly noted. The tariff increases did not start until the first of July.

Forum List

Back