Incompetent United Air Lines Physically Drags Passenger Off Plane For Their (Airline) Mistake

The passenger should have acted like an adult and left the plan as requested. Instead he acted like a child and our society today rewards him, disgusting...
Why should he have done that? He's likely going to make millions from this.

Spoken like a true Liberal, code for "Why earn it when you can steal it"...

UA will pay him off and this will encourage more idiots to do the same thing...

Since you relate to idiots so well I am sure this is within your understanding...

The passenger should have acted like an adult and left the plan as requested. Instead he acted like a child and our society today rewards him, disgusting...
He was right

What was being done to him was grossly unfair and he refused to cooperate

If he had...United would continue abusing passengers

He has changed the way all passengers treat their customers
This is a good example of what I meant about snowflakes distorting the truth. United didn't abuse anyone.

Sure, the incident will change how airlines handle situations like this, but every time a flight is cancelled, delayed or ticket prices go up, they'll be able to thank David Dao and his supporters.

superkid-snowflake-jpg.121817

He was right

Disagreed.

In a few months when all the hoopla dies down and Dao's lawyers get their pay off, the FAA will send David a letter informing him of his violations of Federal law and the fines he has to pay. He'll be on a no-fly list as will anyone who follows his example.

I don't know the statute of limitations on violating Federal laws like this, but I suspect it's a few years. One way or another, Dao will end up paying for his crimes.

Dao should have deplaned and handled it at the gate, not break several Federal and State laws by refusing to leave.

While I readily agree that physical force wasn't necessary, he was lawbreaker and that plane wasn't leaving until he was off of it.
He broke no laws. This is evidenced by the stark reality that not only was he not charged with any crimes, but in fact, the 3 officers involved have all been put on administrative leave.

I hope that wasn't too hard on ya? I know how thin your skin is.

If he had...United would continue abusing passengers

He has changed the way all passengers treat their customers
This is a good example of what I meant about snowflakes distorting the truth. United didn't abuse anyone.

Sure, the incident will change how airlines handle situations like this, but every time a flight is cancelled, delayed or ticket prices go up, they'll be able to thank David Dao and his supporters.

superkid-snowflake-jpg.121817
United intentionally provoked a confrontation and they will pay for it

We owe Dr Dao a debt of gratitude for his nonviolent protest

It took immense bravery on his part

Dao should have deplaned and handled it at the gate, not break several Federal and State laws by refusing to leave.

While I readily agree that physical force wasn't necessary, he was lawbreaker and that plane wasn't leaving until he was off of it.
He broke no laws. This is evidenced by the stark reality that not only was he not charged with any crimes, but in fact, the 3 officers involved have all been put on administrative leave.

The law was being abused

Every passenger on that plane knew it

How Much Money Will David Dao Make From United Airlines?

“What you will see here is a settlement value that will blow away anything Dr. Dao will ever recover in court,” said Goodnow.

Because of the nature of the case and the intense public scrutiny, United will likely be motivated to aim for a settlement, which will garner a larger payout for Dao than a trial would. The company has already become the subject of numerous boycotts, internet mocking and a plunging stock price and can’t afford to be at the center of yet another controversy.

“Look at the attention this case has received in just a few days,” said Goodnow. “Imagine what would happen if you have a public trial and every reporter is covering it. Every day will be another paper cut for United.”

Gee? I guess I will fly my own plane from now on to Toledo.

Spoken like a true Liberal, code for "Why earn it when you can steal it"...

UA will pay him off and this will encourage more idiots to do the same thing...

Since you relate to idiots so well I am sure this is within your understanding...
He stole nothing. He stood up for his rights and will be handsomely rewarded by United Airlines for doing so.

He was right

In the world of a child yes he was right, in the real world of adults he was wrong and got what he asked for...

So why don't you get all of the millions and millions of passengers who have been the "grossly unfair" poor victims of over booked flights and march on Washington or better yet start a Class Action Lawsuit?

So you're saying these snowflakes were lying about having to be in Louisville, a distance they could have driven to in the same time a flight would take?

You keep saying that. But that is not true and even you should know it. It can take an hour to get out of any city limits. 50mph avg after that. At least 6 hours.

A plane can do it in an hour including boarding and unboarding. Stop it on me!

The law was being abused

Every passenger on that plane knew it
The horrendous treatment of Dr. Dao resulted in every passenger on that flight being compensated.

He was right

How about the other THREE ADULTS that evidently did not go Bezerk as this lunatic did? Just thought I should ask. Did they get an extra bag of peanuts on the way out?

The fact you are compelled to make half of your post lies and insults tells me even you don't believe your own words.

No matter. We'll know in a few months as I've been stating all along. There is United airlines, Republic airlines, the other airlines, the City of Chicago, the State of Illinois and the US Federal Aviation Administration involved here. I'm content to sit back and enjoy the fun over the summer.

I wish I had been on that flight. I would have called my broker from the tarmac and shorted UAL stock to the hilt. Could have picked up a quick $100-200K.

Alas...not so lucky.

He was right

In the world of a child yes he was right, in the real world of adults he was wrong and got what he asked for...

So why don't you get all of the millions and millions of passengers who have been the "grossly unfair" poor victims of over booked flights and march on Washington or better yet start a Class Action Lawsuit?
Seems like the conservative position on this is to not stand up for yourself. To not stand up for your rights. To bow down to the corporation making unwarranted demands of you.

What a bunch of limp-wristed pussies. :gay:

Forum List

Back