Increasing cash increases Inflation

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007

The idea that the government can dump 3 to 6 trillion more dollars in the market without huge inflation is simply ignoring the facts. We have already dumped trillions into it and are paying a price. Venezula proves the point and democrats ignoring it beyond irresponsible and stupid.

We've known this for the last 13 years we've been doing this. Yes, we did it before but nowhere to the level we have the last 13 years.

This level of inflation is due to greed, corruption and ineptitude brought to us by Bush, Obama and Trump. So far Biden is just going to add on to the problem.

Republicans are the money printers, deficit inflation exploding & big spenders!

Democrats pay for spending with taxes that prevents deficits & inflation.

Exactly HOW does one "dump" so much money into the market, when wages and benefits have been stagnated since Obozo's commie administration?

Republicans are the money printers & big spenders!
Democrats pay for spending with taxes that prevents inflation.

Sooooo.............

Explain to me, in detail, HOW there was a recession/inflation in Obozo's administration and this new Brainless Bidens inflation..............and yet, under Trumps administration we had NO inflation, and had plenty of CHEAP gas, food, and rent??

Your babblings make no sense.

every dollar spent in 2020 was directly related to covid and fully supported by the democrats.

Because the Democrats supported Trumps 8 trillion in debt that makes it OK? Because the Democrats supported the thing that has caused all of this it excuses Trump?

Didn't matter before...but suddenly when a Democrat is in office...you seem to suddenly care about red ink.
be specific and cite for me where I supported the previous covid bills.... all I did is note democrats were fine with them. But besides trying to derail the POINT of this thread you got nothing on the point.

Trump, Bush2 & Reagan Exploded Deficits! Trump Printed 6 Times More Money than all Presidents in History Combined!!!
fredgraph.png

Trump, Bush2 & Reagan Exploded Deficits! Trump Printed 6 Times More Money than all Presidents in History Combined!!!
again NOT the point. we can not undue what has been done already and your attempts to derail the thread are noted.

The idea that the government can dump 3 to 6 trillion more dollars in the market without huge inflation is simply ignoring the facts. We have already dumped trillions into it and are paying a price. Venezula proves the point and democrats ignoring it beyond irresponsible and stupid.
/——-/ Inflation hurts the poor most. That’s why liberals push inflation every chance they get.

Forum List

Back