Incredible: Obama Orders Federal Agencies To Stop Asking Job Applicants About Criminal History

As many of the sane here have probably already speculated,

I bothered to read through some of the link and I can confirm your suspicions that, of course, the OP is lying.

I bothered to read through some of the link and I can confirm your suspicions that, of course, the OP is lying.
Thanks, after reading your post, I can confirm, that the whole thread is a waste of band width. :badgrin:

But this shouldn't be of much surprise.

You didn't read the article.

"The administration refers to criminal background checks as “barriers to employment” that “unnecessarily narrow the pool of eligible and qualified candidates for federal employment while also limiting opportunities for those with criminal histories to obtain the means to support themselves and their families."

"The administration refers to criminal background checks as “barriers to employment” that “unnecessarily narrow the pool of eligible and qualified candidates for federal employment while also limiting opportunities for those with criminal histories to obtain the means to support themselves and their families."

I read the link to the actual announcement.

Electing that man to be President will come to be seen as one of the Biggest mistakes this country ever made. He turned our Government into a Weapon to be used AGAINST US.

ALL you who voted for him. shame on you

this country committed:

This is pure criminal in itself. This is what happens when you have a non-natural born citizen born without sole allegiance to America. Trump, a true natural born citizen born to two U.S. citizens ensuring sole allegiance to America, will reverse this stupid order.

Obama Orders Fed Agencies to Stop Asking Job Applicants about Criminal History - Judicial Watch

Did you thank the President for curing your "severe chest pains"?
No, I thanked my white doctor and his white nurses.

Obviously it didn't harm the connection between your vocal cords and your rectum.

This is another example of how Obama is soft on crime, I have repeatedly called for more strict enforcement and penalties for crime. We need more consequence relative to crime, not less which Obama's plan does.

Crime doesn't pay is a lie.

-Geaux

So, to get a security clearance one does not have to call out priors

Can I still buy a gun if I'm a felon? Will they quit asking that question?

-Geaux

More of the incredible we go from the man. Used his position to take us into the gutter of Division
snip:
Obama's Legacy: The N-Word is an Acceptable Term of Endearment?
"Yo, Barry, you did it, my nigga."

Trey Sanchez

As President Obama ends his final year in the White House, he isn't letting a moment go by when he isn't championing his legacy. But he may have inadvertently okayed the use of the N-word as an acceptable term of endearment.

At the close of the final White House Correspondents' Dinner, Comedy Central's Larry Wilmore turned to the president and
offered his sincere gratitude for the last eight years:

"Yo, Barry, you did it, my nigga."

Did the president cringe? Did the president stare back with cold disapproval? Did he stand up and denounce the use of the N-word? No! He laughed along in approval and gave the obligatory fist bump to his chest as if to say, "You're my homey, Mr. Wilmore."

all of it here:
Obama's Legacy: The N-Word is an Acceptable Term of Endearment?

ALL you who voted for him. shame on you

this country committed:

LOL. You are the one that should be committed.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I read the link to the actual announcement.

I just did too and you're correct. There's nothing whatsoever in there about the federal government waiving or eliminating criminal background checks.

There's a provision that asks state governments to trade bop ID for state ID, drivers license, etc. so that illegals have the ability to get ID, but nothing on point in the article

You're right, I was wrong. The article in the OP is just wrong

This is pure criminal in itself. This is what happens when you have a non-natural born citizen born without sole allegiance to America. Trump, a true natural born citizen born to two U.S. citizens ensuring sole allegiance to America, will reverse this stupid order.

Obama Orders Fed Agencies to Stop Asking Job Applicants about Criminal History - Judicial Watch

Question is, once a person has done their time, should they be forgiven, or should they struggle to find a job and realize that crime is the only job available that's worth doing?
Exactly!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back