Incredulity: Who Elected This President???

The only reason Obama was re-elected was because the American people are stupid!

And none of the GOP's electorate failures are their fault!

And Obama is like Hitler!

It's all here, on this thread! You can look it up!

:rock:

Look who's back- despite popular demand.

The only reason Obama was re-elected was because the American people are stupid!

And none of the GOP's electorate failures are their fault!

And Obama is like Hitler!

It's all here, on this thread! You can look it up!

:rock:

Don't forget the Illuminati.

Have one question polit Since when have repubs given 2 shits for the poor the middle class the working man...When did this change of heart take place?

So......I've now learned that you are both stupid and vulgar.

There is a simple explanation, so simple that even one such as you, with your limited ....ability....may understand your propensity:

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, that they have no adequate response to truth that destroys their worldview, their most closely held beliefs, their language falls to the vulgar.

It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

That would be you.
LOL you are a hoot How does it feel being so above everyone ...so brilliant?? You are a republican or leaning strongly that way and to me that makes you a grade C citizen

Let's be honest....
. ...IQ, when it applies to you, should be written in lower case.

You clearly know less than nothing about the economy, nor have you read the two dozen facts I provided in the OP.....

....all you know about is that the other dunce.....you being the first.....is a Democrat.

You are the proud possessor of the single most important characteristic of the Democrat voter.....gullibility.

Speaking of which....did you know that if you say 'orange' very slowly, it sounds just like 'gullible'?
Truth be told I haven't wiped the stench of the republican party off me yet I was one all my life until the moron bush came around I even voted for that *** in 2000 Never again will I vote for repub slime

I've seen your posts: you're lying through your teeth.

Things more trustworthy than you:

a. Mexican tap water

b. A rattlesnake with a 'pet me' sign

c. Taking the elevator with Ray Rice

d. Bill Cosby as the bartender

e. A Jimmy Carter economic plan

f. emails from a Nigerian princess

g. Brian Williams newscast.

h. The Jeffrey Dahmer Diner special of the day
Trump is a bigot and racist and those are the qualities you adore

There is a simple explanation, so simple that even one such as you, with your limited ....ability....may understand your propensity:

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, that they have no adequate response to truth that destroys their worldview, their most closely held beliefs, their language falls to the vulgar.

It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

That would be you.
LOL you are a hoot How does it feel being so above everyone ...so brilliant?? You are a republican or leaning strongly that way and to me that makes you a grade C citizen

Let's be honest....

You clearly know less than nothing about the economy, nor have you read the two dozen facts I provided in the OP.....

....all you know about is that the other dunce.....you being the first.....is a Democrat.

You are the proud possessor of the single most important characteristic of the Democrat voter.....gullibility.

Speaking of which....did you know that if you say 'orange' very slowly, it sounds just like 'gullible'?
Truth be told I haven't wiped the stench of the republican party off me yet I was one all my life until the moron bush came around I even voted for that *** in 2000 Never again will I vote for repub slime

a. Mexican tap water

Actually, you are the reason I come to the board. My doctor is treating me for Low Tolerance Syndrome....she hopes that within a few years I'll be able to put up with morons like you.

Have one question polit Since when have repubs given 2 shits for the poor the middle class the working man...When did this change of heart take place?

That would be you.

Let's be honest....

a. Mexican tap water

Sorry pole There is no need to lie here What you see is what you get ...Like it or not

Let's be honest....

a. Mexican tap water

Actually, you are the reason I come to the board. My doctor is treating me for Low Tolerance Syndrome....she hopes that within a few years I'll be able to put up with morons like you.
I've only been posting here about a year You've been here showing off your lack of education for many years

That would be you.

Let's be honest....

a. Mexican tap water

Sorry pole There is no need to lie here What you see is what you get ...Like it or not

You're right....there is no need to lie....yet you do.
You were never a Republican.
You never voted Republican.

Your lie is an attempt to hide the fact that you have been totally, irrevocably, interminably, eviscerated in this thread.

Be sure to drop back when the topic gets around to favorite Crayola, or best 24-hour All Cartoon Network.

Let's be honest....

a. Mexican tap water

I've only been posting here about a year You've been here showing off your lack of education for many years

I'd say 'don't ever change,' but we both know that that's not an option for you.
You're one neuron short of a synapse. (better go look that up)

So,....

1. You refuse to acknowledge who the President has been for almost 8 years?

I said that --- where again?

Incred-DUH-lity.

. You can't deny a single one of the two dozen news items....all of which pertain to Obama's reign, and all of which lead to the undeniable conclusion of his ineptitude....

....an ineptitude shared with every one of is voters.

What ----- you think I'm gonna sit and slog through your rambling diatribes? Pffft. I stopped at the title. That was all I needed. It says, and I quote, "who elected this president", and I pointed out what the alternative was. You -- no response.

3. Not a single one of you has attempted to mount a defense....leading to the conclusion that you fully realize that he, and you, have behaved in an indefensible manner.

Yeah ummmmmmmmm..... there *IS* only one of me. Can you not count to "one"? And as such, I have no need to "defend" the post you think anybody read.

So,....

1. You refuse to acknowledge who the President has been for almost 8 years?

I said that --- where again?

Incred-DUH-lity.

. You can't deny a single one of the two dozen news items....all of which pertain to Obama's reign, and all of which lead to the undeniable conclusion of his ineptitude....

....an ineptitude shared with every one of is voters.

What ----- you think I'm gonna sit and slog through your rambling diatribes? Pffft. I stopped at the title. That was all I needed. It says, and I quote, "who elected this president", and I pointed out what the alternative was. You -- no response.

3. Not a single one of you has attempted to mount a defense....leading to the conclusion that you fully realize that he, and you, have behaved in an indefensible manner.

Yeah ummmmmmmmm..... there *IS* only one of me. Can you count to "one"?

A thread that provides several dozen documented failures of Obama...and not a single one has been denied..

...check out what this moron wrote:
"What ----- you think I'm gonna sit and slog through your rambling diatribes? Pffft. I stopped at the title. That was all I needed."

A palpable fear of truth!

Amazing how Liberals will try every permutation of post......except one that actually addresses the inadequacies of their lord and master.

Every Liberal in the thread!
Some variation of the very same post.
I love imaging that they OP was an essay question....and I had to grade their papers.
Not a passing grade among 'em!

A thread that provides several dozen documented failures of Obama...and not a single one has been denied..

...check out what this moron wrote:

Don't need to. Again, I stopped at the title. That's where the low-hangin' fruit was.

And again --- no response.

Just a couple dozen recent news articles that lead to an ineluctable conclusion about Barack Hussein Obama....
...one that the Right predicted lo on seven years ago.

1. "...take-home pay for many American workers has effectively fallen since the economic recovery began in 2009, according to a new study by an advocacy group that is to be released on Thursday.
The declines were greatest for the lowest-paid workers in sectors where hiring has been strong — home health care, food preparation and retailing — even though wages were already below average to begin with in those service industries.
“Stagnant wages are a problem for everyone at this point, but the imbalance in the economy has become more pronounced since the recession,”..."http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/03/b...rkers-see-biggest-drop-in-paychecks.html?_r=0

Obama didn't cause that.

...see how easy it is to refute her claims?
what is it that PoliSpice wants :dunno:

Our proud, two- term, Democrat, African American President is finishing up his last year in office.

Hes kilt more terrists & deported more immigrants than his predecessor although I wish he'd deport more Asians.

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

That would be you.

Let's be honest....

a. Mexican tap water

Obama is corrupt, dishonest, and incompetent and those are qualities libs like yourself adore. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
It's amazing, after so much illegal, treasonous shite this POS President has done, how much Dems can attack Trump yet stay silent about or defend Barry.

We, the people elected this president.
See how much time you could have saved by just thinking for a moment instead of compulsively typing?

Hmmmmm.......the NYTimes, Forbes, Bloomberg data that I provided....yet you ignore the import, the clear and undeniable conclusion.

Did it take real effort for you to attain moron status....or is this the result of a birth defect?

Less is more. I preferred the executive summary, and then grilled those on why they needed to write so much and offer so little. Your post can be easily summarized as, "ain't it awful" and "yes, but...". The second thing I expect from those whiners, was a solution to the problem(s) - like you, they never had one.

Let's be honest....

a. Mexican tap water

Obama is corrupt, dishonest, and incompetent and those are qualities libs like yourself adore. :cuckoo:
and trump is a racist a bigot and a con man and those are his good qualities

Let's be honest....

a. Mexican tap water

You're being far too kind to Obama and his voters....

Forum List

Back