‘Independents’ and ‘moderates’…..what about Trump kept you from voting for and or supporting him?

Campaigner Trump bashed the economy day-in and day-out, until his first day in Office, then it suddenly became "The best economy ever!"

And the far rightwing USMB lemmings and sycophants followed-suit like trained seals.
Show us cause and effect…which of the Kenyans policies led to an economy on steroids?
Was it the one that put 8 million more on the taxpayer tit or the one that added 2.5 million lowlife illiterate illegals to the population?

America First, though Trade and Immigration policy. BOOM. Now demonstrate my point.
America First was a play off Reagan's campaign. Again, not Trump's original idea. It came from someone else. Just like all of his "beliefs"...boom....

Campaigner Trump bashed the economy day-in and day-out, until his first day in Office, then it suddenly became "The best economy ever!"

And the far rightwing USMB lemmings and sycophants followed-suit like trained seals.
I’m pretty sure Trump didn’t boast about HIS economy until he made it better….should we really go on “because you said so” or can you reconcile the timeline for us? My bet is, you can’t so you won’t. Prove me wrong.

America First was a play off Reagan's campaign. Again, not Trump's original idea. It came from someone else. Just like all of his "beliefs"...boom....

He didn't invent the idea of having AMERICAN POLICIES, benefit AMERICANS.

Whoope De Fucking DO.

So, your nonsense about "no policies" is shown to be retarded nonsense.

So you now want to play some semantics games or just spout spam about how bad you think Trump and Trump supporters are?

Just kidding. I know you will do both.

He didn't invent the idea of having AMERICAN POLICIES, benefit AMERICANS.

Whoope De Fucking DO.

So, your nonsense about "no policies" is shown to be retarded nonsense.

So you now want to play some semantics games or just spout spam about how bad you think Trump and Trump supporters are?

Just kidding. I know you will do both.
So you admit that WASN'T Trump's idea (belief)??

Name one substantive policy that Donald John Trump put forward by HIMSELF. Not an idea of someone else.

Don't you get that it means that the economy was already great under Obama?

The normal economic cycle was in upswing during Obama's terms. Despite his bad policies and his personal idiocy and bad karma.

Moving on. My point, which you ignored is that it is completely normal for a CANDIDATE to have a more negative spin than the PRESIDENT a few months later.

So, you are attacking Trump based on his COMPLETELY NORMAL, STANDARD, AND BORING BEHAVIOR.

Which of his policies turned you off? What would you have liked to have seen him do differently?
I ask because I have asked this here before and most refuse to participate…I wonder why?
I refused to vote for Trump because he is a thoroughly corrupt piece of shit who can't open his mouth without lying. And he is the antithesis of everything his Christian supporters claim to believe in.

Very simple.

I explained my reasons countless times during the 2016 campaign. Crooked Donald is a New York limousine liberal Democrat and a lifelong huckster.

Speaking of asking a question and no one participating, how many times did I ask the tard herd where Trump's replacement for Obamacare was?

He was so obviously hoaxing the tards and yet they refused to see it. They STILL refuse to see it.

Trump's supporters deserve to be lied to.

Any one of the other 18 GOP candidates would have been a far superior president.

Name one substantive policy that Donald John Trump put forward by HIMSELF. Not an idea of someone else.

It is retarded to pretend that one can only hold ORIGINAL BELIEFS.

If that was true, no political or economic belief system could exist, because only the first guy that thought of it, was allowed to hold it, and he died of old age long ago.

YOu are playing utterly retarded games to talk stupoid shit about Trump.

The irony is that you playing these games is an implicit admission that you have no REAL COMPLAINTS to be made about him.

The normal economic cycle was in upswing during Obama's terms. Despite his bad policies and his personal idiocy and bad karma.

Moving on. My point, which you ignored is that it is completely normal for a CANDIDATE to have a more negative spin than the PRESIDENT a few months later.

So, you are attacking Trump based on his COMPLETELY NORMAL, STANDARD, AND BORING BEHAVIOR.
No, I didn't say months later, I stated that day one Trump took Office he started claiming that the economy was great.

Which didn't make any sense, considering he was bashing it as the worst economy ever for about 2 years straight.

Be honest for once and admit it.

I refused to vote for Trump because he is a thoroughly corrupt piece of shit who can't open his mouth without lying.

Very simple.

I explained my reasons countless times during the 2016 campaign. Crooked Donald is a New York limousine liberal Democrat and a lifelong huckster.

Speaking of asking a question and no one participating, how many times did I ask the tard herd where Trump's replacement for Obamacare was?

He was so obviously hoaxing the tards and yet they refused to see it. They STILL refuse to see it.

Trump's supporters deserve to be lied to.

Any one of the other 18 GOP candidates would have been a far superior president.

Are you an independent or a moderate?

Tax cuts
The Wall
Deregulations
Aggressive foreign policy
Trade EQUITY with China
Aggressive pro America energy policies

How many more do you require?

If that was true, no political or economic belief system could exist, because only the first guy that thought of it, was allowed to hold it, and he died of old age long ago.

The irony is that you playing these games is an implicit admission that you have no REAL COMPLAINTS to be made about him.
Will you please just state ONE policy belief that your savior espoused???
For Christ sake. I've asked you FOUR times now.

Don't you get embarrassed sir? After all, have you no shame!?!?

0*ng1CjTck1PhOf3AU.jpg

No, I didn't say months later, I stated that day one Trump took Office he started claiming that the economy was great.

Which didn't make any sense, considering he was bashing it as the worst economy ever for about 2 years straight.

Be honest for once and admit it.

Trump was known for being a sloppy adn hyperbolic speaker. Famous for it.

You didn't notice till now? Wow. You just get back from a 5 year walking trek though the Amazon? Or wake from a long coma?

Will you please just state ONE policy belief that your savior espoused???
For Christ sake. I've asked you FOUR times now.

And now we see you demonstrated what I said. Instead of honestly addressing my post, you are playing silly sematic games while spamming anti-Trump talking points.

I was a Republican all my life. After Trump was elected, I changed my registration to Independent.

If Trump lives to be 100, which he won't, I will still have been a Republican longer than him.

Yeah, that's not credible.

Forum List

Back