‘Independents’ and ‘moderates’…..what about Trump kept you from voting for and or supporting him?

Just becasue a policy is an obvoius pre-existing idea to use, doesn't make it any less of a good policy.

Your pretense that it does, is just you talking shit. Just like I predicted you would.

You haven't accused me of being wacist yet, are you feeling ok?

View attachment 705791
Really? Back to your old standby's? I thought you had more in you than this.

State for the class, ONE original policy idea that your savior, Donald John Trump had.

You support this man. You love this man. This should be a piece of cake for you.

Why can't you state one?

You are full of shit as usual. Can't be a Trumpist any other way.

southwest-border-fy-data-1.jpg
Hahaha…poor Super Tard shows a graph that proves that wetbacks didn’t challenge Trump because they knew they’d get bitch-slapped back to filthy MEHICO via Trump policy….hahaha….see this shit g5000 even your tards prove Trumps effectiveness….hahahaha

The game show host was so obviously stupid and unprepared for the task.

So obviously.

Only someone dumber than Trump could have failed to see it.

Because a TDS’ing cyber-nerd says so or because you have links to prove said ideas were not those of Trump himself?
Yeah, 'Jack-Off-No-Trades' isn't into voting for an actual, intelligent, thinking POTUS who is smart enough to recognize what and who has been successful in the past. No suh!!! He be inta tear'in down and 'build back bettuh' with absolutely no thought other than Marxist ideals. Dude: Biden gonna put ya-all 'back in chains.'

Hahaha…poor Super Tard shows a graph that proves that wetbacks didn’t challenge Trump because they knew they’d get bitch-slapped back to filthy MEHICO via Trump policy….hahaha….see this shit g5000 even your tards prove Trumps effectiveness….hahahaha

Can someone translate what "wetbacks didn’t challenge Trump" means? I don't speak retard.

Really? Back to your old standby's? I thought you had more in you than this.

State for the class, ONE original policy idea that your savior, Donald John Trump had.

You support this man. You love this man. This should be a piece of cake for you.

Why can't you state one?

I posted the core of his platform that drove his campaign, ie AMERICA FIRST, with better TRADE and IMMIGRATION polices.

That you reject that, and just spend your posts spamming leftard talkign points, is just as I predicted.

You are a troll.

I was a Republican all my life. After Trump was elected, I changed my registration to Independent.

If Trump lives to be 100, which he won't, I will still have been a Republican longer than him.
Your problem is….NOBODY sane and truly legitimate here believes your LefTarded as fuck ass has ever spent one second of your pathetic life as a conservative. You can’t prove shit but we can. Now please STFU!

I posted the core of his platform that drove his campaign, ie AMERICA FIRST, with better TRADE and IMMIGRATION polices.

That you reject that, and just spend your posts spamming leftard talkign points, is just as I predicted.

You are a troll.
No, you didn't. You posted campaign slogans. No links. No attributes to Trump.

You got nothing, boomer. :)

Can someone translate what "wetbacks didn’t challenge Trump" means? I don't speak retard.
Hahaha…I’ll play along with the fools…there were fewer apprehensions because wetbacks knew it was a worthless cause to try and penetrate America….Trump, like ALL good real Americans didn’t want one more filthy wetback among us. They knew he’d punt their filthy asses back to where they belong.

No, you didn't. You posted campaign slogans. No links. No attributes to Trump.

You got nothing, boomer. :)

Your denial that his polices were policies is just you being the troll I prediced you would be.

Thanks for proving me right about you leftards, again.

Forum List

Back