India faces challenge of deciding strategic ties with US, China

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
I think India - US alliance makes more sense than India - China alliance.

---

HOUSTON: India is facing a challenge to decide how much it should "align" with the US in its strategic bilateral ties while "managing" China at the same time, a prominent US-India business body has said.

Citing the recent docking of Chinese submarines at the Karachi port and China's plans to invest $46 billion in Pakistan, president US India Business Council (USIBC) Mukesh Aghi said India's challenge is the dilemma of aligning with the US and managing China at the same time.

" ..

Read more at:
India faces challenge of deciding strategic ties with US China USIBC - The Economic Times

I dunno. If another Democrat inhabits the White House in '16 then India would do well to align itself with China.

The U.S. and India and Russia and Japan and the Chinese people against the CCP elite.

The CCP elite is the real enemy, not these relatively weak Muslim nations we keep attacking. These Mideast wars waste U.S. resources and only serve Israel.

Remember the brutality of the CCP: Mao's Great Leap to Famine

The U.S. and India and Russia and Japan and the Chinese people against the CCP elite.

The CCP elite is the real enemy, not these relatively weak Muslim nations we keep attacking. These Mideast wars waste U.S. resources and only serve Israel.

The "CCP ELITES" are enemies to whom?

The "CCP ELITES" are enemies to whom?

The Chinese people.

OH-----ok actually I do agree that India is better off without them

Forum List

Back