Indian jihadist group calls for attacks on non Muslims

I had no idea it was ok to terrorize, kill, and forceably convert Christians but ONLY if they had originally converted from Hinduism. I'm sure they will be relieved to hear your pronouncement :)

coyote farts again------she is a filthy stinking liar----as usual. At no time did I suggest that it is "ok" to terrorize people who converted to Christianity from Hinduism-----but SHE kisses the shit of people who force and murder people who refuse to convert to the stinking filth of islam---
Now for the facts----in some part of India---some hindus became angry over conversion FROM HINDUISM---to Christianity and got a little violent over it-------Hindus---for MORE THAN 1000 years---have faced FORCED conversion from Hinduism to both islam and Christianity-----and a very few decided to get all bent out of shape because some hindus ------fell for the conversion shit.

she is SO DELIGHTED that she can POINT A FINGER at the tiny little event. whilst still kissing the asses of muslims who rape and murder for her pig "god" allah. For the record---when I recounted the events of my mother-in-law's life and her ESCAPE from forced conversion to the filth Coyote favors------she called me a LIAR whilst dancing on the dead bodies of the millions who died for refusing to lick the shit she so loves. She still likes to deny the FACT ---that HEADS OF GOVERNMENTS of Islamic shit holes endorse the execution of people who deny the stink of islam

So much for tolerance in this religion among many of its followers. It reminds me of a Muslim woman poster originally from a southern State in India who kept on saying that she wanted to see 850 million Hindus eradicated. As you can see, the Muslim extremists in India could care less that other Muslims are being killed by ISIS.

Indian jihadist group calls for attacks on non Muslims

BY RUPAM JAIN NAIR

NEW DELHI Mon Oct 6, 2014 6:59am EDT

(Reuters) - A group of Indian Islamic militants, operating out ofPakistan, has called for attacks on non Muslims in the region in retaliation for U.S.-led air strikes on fighters of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

The head of the little-known Ansar al-Tawhid fi’Bilad al-Hind urged Muslims to kill foreigners and other infidels in mainly Hindu India where Muslims have largely stayed away from global jihad.

"If you are in the fortunate position to kill an American or European, whether French or Australian or Canadian, or other unbelievers who have declared war on the Islamic State, then do so," said Maulana Abdul Rehman al-Nadwi al-Hindi in a 30-minute video posted online last week.

Continue reading at:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/06/us-mideast-crisis-india-idUSKCN0HV0WA2
Yeah, and I bet you some idiots will say the same thing a about these animals they they do about ISIS: "they're not real Muslims". Ha ha ha.

Do you have evidence, Rosie, that these Dalits were forceably converted to Christianity? They sure didn't want to go back to Hinduism.

Religious Hostilities Reach Six-Year High Pew Research Center s Religion Public Life Project

India is 3rd highest for religious tensions and intolerance. Must have been that legacy of forced conversions.:popcorn:

All this back and forth from one little article about a Muslim group calling for the killing of non Muslims and Coyote having a fit about it, reminds me of this.
Imagine if college student all over the world didn't like something their professor said so that the felt they had to chop off his hand?

Blog Muslim extremists chop off hand of professor

And then we have the sermon of this Imam in Denmark. I wonder how many Muslims are waiting for the this Judgment Day when the Muslims will kill all the Jews according to one of the Haddiths.

Danish imam calls Jews offspring of apes and pigs The Times of Israel

Don't think it's me having a "fit" :lol:

But then, I'm not the one trying to whitewash Hindu religious violence :)

Do you know how your beloved Hindus treat the Dalits?

I realize there are groups all around the planet who are vicious to others, but you seem to want to whitewash the Muslims, and you actually have had very little to say about their killing people in the name of their religion, not even when they have killed other Muslims from different sects.

I realize there are groups all around the planet who are vicious to others, but you seem to want to whitewash the Muslims, and you actually have had very little to say about their killing people in the name of their religion, not even when they have killed other Muslims from different sects.

I'm just pointing out how you only focus on Muslim violence and ignore it elsewhere - even now - you are trying to portray India's Hindu majority as part peaceful religious saint and part victim. Religious intolerance and violence is a big problem around the world. That's why I think the only way to protect religious minorities is to have a secular state and a secular constitution (something I've said repeatedly). I totally oppose religion in government and that includes Islam.

So Sally, do you have any idea how Hindu's treat Dalits?

Do you have evidence, Rosie, that these Dalits were forceably converted to Christianity? They sure didn't want to go back to Hinduism.

Religious Hostilities Reach Six-Year High Pew Research Center s Religion Public Life Project

India is 3rd highest for religious tensions and intolerance. Must have been that legacy of forced conversions.:popcorn:

By the way, do you have any idea what the lives and treatment of Hindu Dalits are in Hindi culture?

LOL coyote is her usual self ----DECIDING THAT I DO NOT KNOW--------of course I know----coyote dear-----
I know all about the filth you lick. The caste system is --today---outlawed in India. In some remote parts of India---
its evil aspects still exist. Unlike you ----I do not lick shit and have a clear understanding of why people like DALITS would be attracted to Christianity or even islam--------unlike you I recognize that oppression of dalits is a REMNANT of the past which hindu india is trying to eradicate-------whilst muslims at to TOP LEVELS OF LEADERSHIP advocate the mutilation murders of persons who refuse to lick the shit of islam -------You are comparing CRIMINAL behavior in India to "HOLY" behavior in the creed of your choice---the filth of islam. PS----my husband was born whilst his mother was ESCAPING from the stink and filth you LICK. Too late for you to discuss it with her-----she died about 12 years ago. Not all people like her escaped the stink and filth you continue to lick

One of my best friends in college was a BRAHMIN from west Bengal-----(that's Calcutta and its precincts---now called KOLKATA) HIS brother married a girl of very low caste----
it was an issue when it happened (like 60 years ago)----but
----the family did get over the squabble-----60 years ago---the caste system is now ---outlawed in India----execution for
conversion from islam is ADVOCATED by muslims-

a person who claimed to be a LAWYER in the USA---and a muslimah---in discussion told me that the ISLAMIC LAW which would have cast my mother in law as a legal victim of rape------simply because her father had died when she was 11 years old------is a GOOD LAW and should have been enforced. The persons who rescued my mother-in-law from the filth you lick-------were CRIMINALS

By the way, do you have any idea what the lives and treatment of Hindu Dalits are in Hindi culture?

LOL coyote is her usual self ----DECIDING THAT I DO NOT KNOW--------of course I know----coyote dear-----
I know all about the filth you lick. The caste system is --today---outlawed in India. In some remote parts of India---
its evil aspects still exist. Unlike you ----I do not lick shit and have a clear understanding of why people like DALITS would be attracted to Christianity or even islam--------unlike you I recognize that oppression of dalits is a REMNANT of the past which hindu india is trying to eradicate-------whilst muslims at to TOP LEVELS OF LEADERSHIP advocate the mutilation murders of persons who refuse to lick the shit of islam -------You are comparing CRIMINAL behavior in India to "HOLY" behavior in the creed of your choice---the filth of islam. PS----my husband was born whilst his mother was ESCAPING from the stink and filth you LICK. Too late for you to discuss it with her-----she died about 12 years ago. Not all people like her escaped the stink and filth you continue to lick

One of my best friends in college was a BRAHMIN from west Bengal-----(that's Calcutta and its precincts---now called KOLKATA) HIS brother married a girl of very low caste----
----the family did get over the squabble-----60 years ago---the caste system is now ---outlawed in India----execution for

a person who claimed to be a LAWYER in the USA---and a muslimah---in discussion told me that the ISLAMIC LAW which would have cast my mother in law as a legal victim of rape------simply because her father had died when she was 11 years old------is a GOOD LAW and should have been enforced. The persons who rescued my mother-in-law from the filth you lick-------were CRIMINALS

So, to cut to the chase, you are ok when Hindus attack Christian Dalits because they were after all "forceably converted" (so that somehow justifies the violence) and now you're trying to minimize the effects of the caste system in India by claiming it's "outlawed"? It's hardly "outlawed" nor is it illegal, it's very much alive - however, laws have been passed in an attempt to end the discrimination. How effective they are and how well they are enforced is a whole 'nother problem because it's very entrenched in society. Even conversion to other religions doesn't change a person's caste and the caste system exists in India's religious minorities.

I'm just pointing out how you only focus on Muslim violence and ignore it elsewhere - even now - you are trying to portray India's Hindu majority as part peaceful religious saint and part victim. Religious intolerance and violence is a big problem around the world. That's why I think the only way to protect religious minorities is to have a secular state and a secular constitution (something I've said repeatedly). I totally oppose religion in government and that includes Islam.

So Sally, do you have any idea how Hindu's treat Dalits?

By you going overboard on one little article shows that there must be something wrong with you. If you had been posting on this forum all along what was happening to the Arabs in the Middle East countries like Syria, Iraq, and even Egypt and how they were being killed by Muslims, then perhaps rational people would feel you had a point in what you are blabbering about. Since you did not, it stands to reason that the viewers will think that you can't stand to see articles about Muslims calling for the killing of non Muslims.

Let's see...you post article after article on Muslims every day and I'm the one going overboard? I see no reason to be posting articles on Muslim violence when you're doing an admirable job.

I think you should see that your beloved Hindus aren't exactly religious paragons either. No religion of peace there. Open your eyes :)

Let's see...you post article after article on Muslims every day and I'm the one going overboard? I see no reason to be posting articles on Muslim violence when you're doing an admirable job.

I think you should see that your beloved Hindus aren't exactly religious paragons either. No religion of peace there. Open your eyes :)

Am I running around to all of these forums telling what your beloved Muslims are doing in other regions of the world, such as Africa? If I wanted to waste my time being on these various forums all day long, I could certainly find plenty to post. I will reiterate, folks, never post any article about any Muslim group calling for the murder of non Muslims. If you do, we will see Coyote getting on her high horse because she doesn't want to see anything like this.

[

By the way, do you have any idea what the lives and treatment of Hindu Dalits are in Hindi culture?[/QUOTE]

a person who claimed to be a LAWYER in the USA---and a muslimah---in discussion told me that the ISLAMIC LAW which would have cast my mother in law as a legal victim of rape------simply because her father had died when she was 11 years old------is a GOOD LAW and should have been enforced. The persons who rescued my mother-in-law from the filth you lick-------were CRIMINALS[/QUOTE]

So, to cut to the chase, you are ok when Hindus attack Christian Dalits because they were after all "forceably converted" (so that somehow justifies the violence) and now you're trying to minimize the effects of the caste system in India by claiming it's "outlawed"? It's hardly "outlawed" nor is it illegal, it's very much alive - however, laws have been passed in an attempt to end the discrimination. How effective they are and how well they are enforced is a whole 'nother problem because it's very entrenched in society. Even conversion to other religions doesn't change a person's caste and the caste system exists in India's religious minorities.[/QUOTE]

Coyote thinks she waxed brilliant Wrong again Coyote---the caste system IS OUT LAWED in India----(you were wrong when you stated it is legal) but it IS VERY ENTRENCHED--and hard to end (you are right about that)
The CASTE of a person does not appear on his citizen papers and the only way IT STICKS past conversion to another religion is if the OTHER religion "does it" Since I have known lots of people from India-----I can assure you---you are right-----other religions "do it" too----especially muslims. Muslims are as deep into caste as are hindus----
both in southeast asia and in other muslim countries No
one is in jail in India for converting to Christianity. Caste issues in india today exist amongst the impoverished and
uneducated------killing "apostates" is a thing supported at the very top of Islamic society---well ---actually at ALL levels of Islamic society. Keep looking coyote-----you can find all sorts of perversions in the world and NAME them according to the ethnic groups (unless they happen in muslim societies----in which case you can find ONE muslim who
repudiates the filth) In fact you can even find people in
the US feel hurt that black slavery ended ----and YOU CAN
CLAIM that CHRISTIAN USA is a slave country

[

a person who claimed to be a LAWYER in the USA---and a muslimah---in discussion told me that the ISLAMIC LAW which would have cast my mother in law as a legal victim of rape------simply because her father had died when she was 11 years old------is a GOOD LAW and should have been enforced. The persons who rescued my mother-in-law from the filth you lick-------were CRIMINALS[/QUOTE]

So, to cut to the chase, you are ok when Hindus attack Christian Dalits because they were after all "forceably converted" (so that somehow justifies the violence) and now you're trying to minimize the effects of the caste system in India by claiming it's "outlawed"? It's hardly "outlawed" nor is it illegal, it's very much alive - however, laws have been passed in an attempt to end the discrimination. How effective they are and how well they are enforced is a whole 'nother problem because it's very entrenched in society. Even conversion to other religions doesn't change a person's caste and the caste system exists in India's religious minorities.[/QUOTE]

Coyote thinks she waxed brilliant Wrong again Coyote---the caste system IS OUT LAWED in India----(you were wrong when you stated it is legal) but it IS VERY ENTRENCHED--and hard to end (you are right about that)
The CASTE of a person does not appear on his citizen papers and the only way IT STICKS past conversion to another religion is if the OTHER religion "does it" Since I have known lots of people from India-----I can assure you---you are right-----other religions "do it" too----especially muslims. Muslims are as deep into caste as are hindus----
both in southeast asia and in other muslim countries No
one is in jail in India for converting to Christianity. Caste issues in india today exist amongst the impoverished and
uneducated------killing "apostates" is a thing supported at the very top of Islamic society---well ---actually at ALL levels of Islamic society. Keep looking coyote-----you can find all sorts of perversions in the world and NAME them according to the ethnic groups (unless they happen in muslim societies----in which case you can find ONE muslim who
repudiates the filth) In fact you can even find people in
the US feel hurt that black slavery ended ----and YOU CAN
CLAIM that CHRISTIAN USA is a slave country[/QUOTE]

"you can find all sorts of perversions in the world"

Yup.

Am I running around to all of these forums telling what your beloved Muslims are doing in other regions of the world, such as Africa? If I wanted to waste my time being on these various forums all day long, I could certainly find plenty to post. I will reiterate, folks, never post any article about any Muslim group calling for the murder of non Muslims. If you do, we will see Coyote getting on her high horse because she doesn't want to see anything like this.

No...you just post them all in Mid East General. For example - India is actually "Asia", Yemen is in Africa and Australia is Australia. None are actually in the Mid East.

No...you just post them all in Mid East General. For example - India is actually "Asia", Yemen is in Africa and Australia is Australia. None are actually in the Mid East.

It appears that so many Muslims are joining up these days from all over the world no matter which is their country of origin. Evidently Coyote must think that she has some magic shield around her that no Muslim would ever want to harm her.

Remember, folks, you have to never ever post anything about Muslims calling for the murder of non Muslims. You see how Coyote has gotten into a huff over one little article so she had to do a thesis on the Hindus.

It appears that so many Muslims are joining up these days from all over the world no matter which is their country of origin. Evidently Coyote must think that she has some magic shield around her that no Muslim would ever want to harm her.

Remember, folks, you have to never ever post anything about Muslims calling for the murder of non Muslims. You see how Coyote has gotten into a huff over one little article so she had to do a thesis on the Hindus.

Sally------as you have noticed ----I am sure-----I remain a very modest girl--------HOWEVER---I will make note of the fact that I have been predicting for months that muslims from all over the world will join ISIS-------I know lots of muslims. As for Coyote----she knows how to be a Nazi pig. Another topic on this board is
"holocaust denial"-----an interesting fact is that the Nazi literature included "holocaust denial" ----as soon as the holocaust began----ie the mid 30s. some things never change------Nazis will be Nazis. Coyote is on the verge of claiming that ISIS barely exists----not a new kind of phenomenon

signed
"modest rosie" <blush>

You tell such creative stories :)

Keep up the good work!

Forum List

Back