indiana cop shots man at a traffic stop

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

this is justified. what was cop supposed to do . the man get out of his car with gun on his hip cussing the man out and walking up on the cop/. posing danger to cop before he is out of his car. then goes running off with gun in his hand. only blacks do this shit. and over traffic stop. try complying with cop and staying in your car., course now black starting up shit. this was so justified. so dumb.

this is justified. what was cop supposed to do . the man get out of his car with gun on his hip cussing the man out and walking up on the cop/. posing danger to cop before he is out of his car. then goes running off with gun in his hand. only blacks do this shit. and over traffic stop. try complying with cop and staying in your car., course now black starting up shit. this was so justified. so dumb.

You get out of your car with a gun. The COP is 100 percent justified to light you up

I am sure the ACLU will be suing for 100 Million soon.

You get out of your car with a gun. The COP is 100 percent justified to light you up

I am sure the ACLU will be suing for 100 Million soon.
and if you get out walk up on a cop. your supposed to stay in the car.

Was that a hole cut into the dash to have a firearm at the ready? I am not aware of any car having storage up near the top of the dashboard. I am all for 2nd amendment but this guy most likely did not have a legal gun.

The man was a FOOL...and now he's DEAD...and ya know what that makes him???

A DEAD FOOL ! :laughing0301:

The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department posted an edited video narrating...................

It's not illegal for the man to have a gun.

Was that a hole cut into the dash to have a firearm at the ready? I am not aware of any car having storage up near the top of the dashboard. I am all for 2nd amendment but this guy most likely did not have a legal gun.

Tell us about these "legal guns" and what makes a gun "illegal" in your eyes.

Non-compliance gets Blacks killed over and over and people are reluctant to point it out. It's probably how they're raised to not cooperate with the po-po.

Tell us about these "legal guns" and what makes a gun "illegal" in your eyes.

You ignorant stupid sack of crap!!!!!!!!!!!! always wasting time with your BS. If you buy a gun at a dive bar off somebody who stole it, filed off serial number, well that is one example. Get off the boards you dumb OX.

Second degree murder.
No one can shoot someone running away.
The cop has no additional authority to shoot anyone except is they are posing a deadly threat to them.
Since the guy never pointed the gun, it was an illegal murder.

If I had been there, I could have legally shot the cop.

Non-compliance gets Blacks killed over and over and people are reluctant to point it out. It's probably how they're raised to not cooperate with the po-po.

This one did not look in any shape to run very far. And they had his car. I would have let it go. That is what the LW lunatics want anyways. He will mess up again soon enough.

You ignorant stupid sack of crap!!!!!!!!!!!! always wasting time with your BS. If you buy a gun at a dive bar off somebody who stole it, filed off serial number, well that is one example. Get off the boards you dumb OX.

Why would that make it illegal? Where does the 2nd say you must register your gun?

Forum List

Back